[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why I lift.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Bathroom-Mirror-Frames6.jpg (114KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bathroom-Mirror-Frames6.jpg
114KB, 1200x1600px
This is why I lift.
>>
>>37358750
me too breh
me too
>>
>>37358750
you lift to be able to buy a mirror?
>>
>>37358750
>lets his girlfriend decorate

you poor, poor soul.
>>
>>37358811
>doesn't have a gf

you poor, poor soul
>>
>>37358844

not true, we just don't live together.

the vague, optimistic catch phrases on random walls is a tell-tale sign of a basic bitch though. Careful with that one anon.

(ex wife put 'live love laugh' on the wall in our hallway. knew it was over at that moment)
>>
serious question: how do you find motivation to go to the gym?
I fucking hate going, it's boring and I don't get anything even from the pathetic amount of gains I've made
>>
>>37359033
Why the fuck would I want abs when I lift to be strong? I lift for myself and it just so happens that the women will be attracted to my determination and strength. They're a happy symptom, but not the cause of my desire to hit the iron temple. Women don't know what they want. Abs? Not likely. They want a guy who can lift them up and throw them around, which is exactly what I'll be when I'm done with this first bulk. My bench is already up to 65kg and I've only been bulking for two months. Don't even try to troll me with this stupid shit about abs.
>>
>>37359046
I never said anything about abs.
>>
>tfw gf is a terrible decorator and cook and I constantly btfo her at it
>>
File: based.jpg (28KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
28KB, 200x308px
>>37358750
>Not lifting for based Sonichu
>>
>>37358896
>not true, we just don't live together.

So you aren't really in a relationship... If you don't invite your girl to stay in your place asap, you're a fucking beta male
>>
>>37359090
>being a beta bucks provider, letting her live off your house and appliances

hows it feel getting cucked by tyrone and chad at the same time?
>>
>No soap

Triggered every time
>>
>>37359090

I like the balance between my own time and space; and having her come over, then go home. Or stay the night, then go home in the morning.

But yes, catering to her nesting instinct is the mark of a true mother fucking alpha.

I'm picturing you posting on 4chan with your macbook, coding up some new social media 2.0 site in ruby, while wiping the non-fat soy latte from your goatee. You're probably also wearing some ironic 1960's hat in a totally non-ironic fashion to hide your rapidly receding hairline.
>>
>>37359215
Wew lad. Top cuck.
>>
>>37359084
patrician as fuck.
>>
>>37359033
It's an hour and half to two hours 3-4 times a week. How do you not find the motivation?
>>
>>37359215
>top fa/g/got
go back to your containment board please
>>
>>37359333
>>37360228
You're fucking delusional.

Not that other guy, but living apart from your gf is great. You still spend several nights a week together, at one place or the other; but you also have to option of fucking off back to your place whenever you feel like it. It's amazing.

>b-but she'll c-cuck you, you cuck!

And then she's dropped. I've had girls cheat on me before; and they're dropped. They cry and apologize, but it's easy to split with a girl you really loved after they violate your trust and disrespect you like that.

Also, once a whore, always a whore rings fucking true. Girls don't change; neither do guys. I don't hold anything against girls being sluts, but sluts who lie about their intentions to slut around are liars; and liars are pieces of shit.
>>
>>37358896

I might have no gf, but at least my place is decorated with cool militaria shit just to my liking and I have all my stuff where I like it.
>>
>>37359090
letting a girl live with you is a retarded. youre a fucking idiot and should probably just end your life you waste of oxygen
>>
>>37360219
It's boring and I'm lazy. That's why I'm asking how everyone else stays motivated.
>>
>giving enough of a shit about women to type this trash out

3700000000 bitches right now and you're stressing about cohabitation. Y'all're fucking timorous.
>>
>>37360837
Put your caseworker's thesaurus away Daquwan, you aren't ready for it yet.
>>
>>37359033

Idk just keep going until you enjoy it. Drop your shitty attitude or you're never gonna make it buddy
>>
>>37359046

Bro is this a troll post holy shit

>65 kg bench

You don't mention that to anyone
>>
>>37360862
How does it feel to be intimidated by a word used by a Scottish mongoloid farmer in the 18th century to describe a mouse he saw in his field?
>>
>>37360865
I wont make it anyway
>>
>>37358750
>posting sinks on a SFW board
MODS!
>>
>>37360900
my two year old pointed his toy gun at me today and said 'pewpew'

so, somewhat less than that?
>>
>Love much
wat
>>
>>37360384
This.
>>
>>37358750
>Laugh Often
If I wanted to laugh I'd ask your wife's son 1RM
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.