[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorilla mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (11KB, 232x130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 232x130px
https://youtu.be/RZOvY8SbsRM

What program should I follow to gain the strength of a gorilla and the ability to rag doll manlets?
>>
Why would you want to be like that? When you can't even survive a bullet
>>
Wat the fuk this whole story is unfair to that gorilla
>>
should have shot the kid desu
how do you 'accidentally' fall in without doing something stupid like clinging to the fence

hope the zoo sues his parents
>>
File: 1463634164779.gif (1MB, 364x297px) Image search: [Google]
1463634164779.gif
1MB, 364x297px
Pathetic humans.
>>
>gorilla trying to protect the child
>gorilla gets killed

wew the supreme human race
>>
Black lives matter
>>
>inb4 retarded /pol/fags defending this
>>
>>37353342
That's what I was thinking too. Fuck the parents.
>>
>>37353399
This, he doesn't even look threatening
>>
>>37353399
You can't predict what a gorilla will do, dragging the kid around like that

>>37353308
Yeah it is, but it couldn't be helped. The kid shouldn't have fallen in, but in that situation you have no option to try and tranq the gorilla. They take a minimum of 15 minutes to take full effect from a dart gun, plenty of time for the gorilla to get mad he was shot.

>>37353342
Kids are stupid, but he didn't deserve to die. It's absolutely his parents fault for not telling the kid off when he started climbing around. They are the type of parents who let their kids run around tables in a restaurant.
>>
>>37353399
>>37353458
>wahh wahh they shot the gorilla and hurt muh fee fees

KEK. You euros are such fucking pussies. If I was there, I'd have been a fucking MAN and shot it myself.
>>
>>37353267
If humans didn't intervene the boy would become the modern age Tarzan

Fuck humans
>>
>>37353267
>>37353458
That video is heavily edited and major parts let out.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupK1drlQSw
>>
>>37353267
>>37353308
>>37353342
>>37353399
>>37353458
Look anons, if it's obvious even to your stupid asses that the gorilla was protecting the kid, don't you think the people who work with them everyday realized this? Despite this, the gorilla is immensely strong and if he accidentally hurt the child from just trying to lead him around then the zoo would most likely be shut down and all the animals there be but into questionable spots along with many people losing their jobs. Especially if they shoot him with a tranq and he accidentally hurt or killed the child while he was being assaulted with the effects of said tranq.

Of course the gorilla didn't deserve it but it was simply the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>37353518
That actually makes me angry. Why is the version that is so heavily circulating around the news and social media the fucking animal rights edit?
>>
>>37353474
>putting a gorilla in a cage in the first place
>"it couldn't be helped"

such an unfortunate accident

>>37353475
yea right broseph??!? so alpha wow

>this is the same kind of insecure retard who posts in every manlet and tfwnogf thread

>>37353518
still can't see the animal deliberately hurting the child

>>37353528
I get it man, still makes me fucking angry. At least I hope any of you who get triggered watching this kind of shit think twice about going to the zoo/circus again
>>
>>37353474
>you can't predict what it would do
Mate it was a 400 pound silverback. If it wanted to do something to a kid, the kid would be dead. And gorillas are primarily vegetarians. He sustained "mild injuries" from a silverback. It was not trying to hurt him.

The gorilla was probably trying to take the boy away from all the screaming.
>>
>>37353571
Because of "graphic images". Same reason news channels don't show shit like people getting beheaded or blown to bits.
>>
>>37353652
>Putting a gorilla in a cage in the first place
Boo hoo, they get 3 meals a day, live in little harems, and are mentally stimulated. Gorillas are endangered, and zoos provide breeding programs at least.
>>
>>37353652
>still can't see the animal deliberately hurting the child
It was dragging the child around the enclosure, just look at how fast it was going. The gorilla could easily injure or kill a child even though it isn't doing it on purpose
>>
>>37353681
Friendo, the 400lb silverback dragged the kid 40 meters by his ankle. It doesn't matter how gentle you think a silverback is, at the flip of a switch it could tear the kid apart with its fingers, and it was playing with the kid. Watch the real video instead of the PETA edit. >>37353528

>And gorillas are primarily vegetarians
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING, WE FUCKING GET IT, YOU HAD TO SHOEHORN IN THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING VEGAN INTO UNRELATED ISSUES, FUCK OFF
>>
It's shit like this that just reinforces me thinking your should literally have to be licensed to become a parent. How can we make it happen?
>m-muh freedoms
>>
>>37353342
It was 100% the kids fault. In the news here I read that the kid squeezed himself through the fence, then fell into the moat.
>>
>>37353701
Any other news company would blur out anything nasty, and preface the story by saying the footage is disturbing. It just shows absolutely the wrong thing out of all this.
>>
>>37353717
>gorillas are the same thing as humans

being so much of a retarded simpleton I don't have a shred of doubt that you would be very happy in a cage with three meals a day, a few prostitutes and a couple puzzles to be "mentally stimulated" for the rest of your life
>>
>>37353307
Ah yes, I'd forgotten all those roids and SS sessions made you bulletproof.
>>
>>37353267

>we took 10 minutes to get there
>we didn't want to use a tranquilizer because it would take an extra 10 seconds to take affect

Why not just admit they were so terrified of lawsuits that they killed a glorious fucking jungle creature?
>>
File: qASNAv.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
qASNAv.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Man what if that Gorilla went full Hulk on lil dude, WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP
>>
>>37353813
this lol
>>
>le its the parents fault
I'm tired of this fucking excuse. Why do parents have to watch their kids fucking 24/7 every second of their lives? Remember when you were a kid and you were allowed to leave the back yard without your parents worried that you would be raped and murdered?
>>
>>37353267
I hate it when idiots either decide to get in the cage or let their kids run free and animals have to die so that their ass can be saved.

>>37353307
Pump up the edge.
>>
The zookeepers shouldn't have interfered and let the gorilla and the kid hash it out. The only rule of thunderdome is 2 men enter, 1 man leaves.
>>
>>37353267
How the fuck did the kid even get down there?
The fall looks quite high as in it could kill such a small kid.

Also shooting the gorilla sound pretty stupid. What if they missed it's head. An injured gorilla surely would've rekt the kid in mere seconds.

Tranqs sound safer for both of them but what do i know...
>>
>>37353860
>why do parents have to watch their kids 24/7
Because the child is 3 fucking years old. Barely able to walk, talk and breathe.
>>
>>37353860
My parents made sure I didn't have suicidal tendencies like jumping into gorilla enclosures before they let me run around unattended.
>>
>>37353342
It's in the US, the parents will sue the zoo and win a bajillion dollars
>>
>>37353898

how fast do you think a tranquillizer works?
>>
>>37353914
Head shots are instant
>>
>>37353267
"dad?"
>>
>>37353920
KEK
>>
>>37353860
>as a parent you can give the same attention to your child in all situations, don't mind if he's playing in the backyard or next to a fucking gorilla cage

you should really think through before posting
>>
>>37353898
Animals get pretty freaked out when they feel the effects of it and they could actually do more damage due to being confused with what they are feeling.
>>
Parents should be shot as well
>>
>>37353791
As much of a simpleton as I may be, I doubt a silverback would feel differently to your little hypothetical scenario.
Get over yourself and your art's degree-tier liberal attitude. You clearly would rather the gorilla species die out entirely.

People who work at zoos and sort out breeding programs have done more for animals than you ever have, and ever will do. Finish your soy latte and close your internet browser, champ ;^)
>>
>>37353860
Because there wasnt media coverage 24/7 watching how they raised their children
Because they had more of you incase the one who was retarded died
Because parents back then taught and practiced common sense
Because they only let their eyes off kids who were intelligent enough to not do stupid shit like that little fucker
>>
>>37353813
>extra 10 seconds
Shut the fuck up. You have no clue about how anaesthetics work.
>>
>>37353267
Is this how it feels to be a black male in racist america?
>>
>>37353898
>Also shooting the gorilla sound pretty stupid
I was thinking about this too. A gorilla is a big animal and a less than perfect shot could have unpredictable consequences
>>
so it's criminally negligent to leave your kid in a hot car, but letting them slip through a goddamn gorilla fence gets a mulligan?
>>
>>37353267
OP here.

I'm still waiting for a program to follow...
>>
>>37353786
Blur out a gorilla dragging a kid? That's just bizarre. You blur out nudity and gore.

Anyway they reported it pretty accurately, the gorilla dragged the kid around. The only thing misleading is how fast the gorilla could move.
>>
>>37354086
I was speaking generally, frankly they shouldn't have released any footage at all if they just edited it to the parts where it looks like the gorilla is protecting the kid. They should have just shown the kid getting hoisted to his feet and crying, and that's it. The rest of it was bullshit.
>>
File: gorilla gains.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla gains.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>37353267
doctors hate me for revealing this neat trick for unlocking gorilla gains

I believe in free information
>>
>mommy loves you
Something about this just seems so disingenuine. Almost like acting. Id be hyperventilating and screaming if that was my kid. I have a feeling maybe the parents let him fall hoping to get money. Either way they should check the security footage for sure
>>
>>37353474
> It's absolutely his parents fault for not telling the kid off when he started climbing around. They are the type of parents who let their kids run around tables in a restaurant.

yeah sure but the parents being fucking cretins doesn't change the fact that the zoo did the right thing under the circumstances
>>
>>37354183
>hyperventilating and screaming if that was my kid
Which would do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>37353968
>breeding programs at zoos are a well proven method for preserving wild life, not for making money at the expense of turists
>what is assortive mating, habitat loss and behavioural change
>thinking every zoo in the world gives two fucks about breeding programs
>"I'm going to asume everything about this individual in order to win an argument I already lost two posts ago"

also
>thinking a wild animal can be very well accommodated in a cage
>giving a fuck about what zoos do in order to protect endangered species

you should only pick one if you don't want to look like the retarded hypocrite you are
>>
>>37353860
because it's not your fucking backyard

it's a zoo. If anything a 3 year old running around in a crowded place like that would've gotten lost or kicked in the face by the crowd.

This was just a freak accident that he managed to slip through
>>
>>37353267
>tfw I'm going to this zoo next week because my mom's company picnic is gonna be there
I'm gonna buy a stuffed gorilla in rememberence.
>>
>>37353901
>>37354217
oh. didn't know he was 3
>>
>>37354208
Its called a reaction, not a solution
>>
>>37353267
Stupid fucking baby and stupid fucking parents. Jail em for endangering or neglecting their child.
>>
>>37354187
I already said that though. I'm not disagreeing with you, I know the zoo did all they could
>>
>>37354076
immersion will get you the most effective results, just like learning a language
>>
>>37354209
>I'm going to pull shit out of my ass that I think supports my argument, but can't prove a lick of it, hopefully he'll take the bait

also
>Pretending to know the specifics of a zoo breeding program, thinking you know better, and criticising their efforts (Again, the workers there have done more for animals than you ever have, why doesn't this sink in?)
>Lecturing others about being a hypocrite
Apex fucking kek, m8. Give up.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 896x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 896x640px
>>37353860
You're a fucking idiot.

Besides that, the kids parents are retards for letting their kid slip away like that.

>mfw if the kid got ripped limb from limb right of the bat
>mfw the parents stare in horror
>mfw they realize the should be better parents
>>
File: imagesdfdffd.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagesdfdffd.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>37354142
holy shit lmao

>anyways, when I have a kid yall can laugh at me because I'm gonna use a leash
>>
>>37353946
But they get even more freaky from getting shot for sure. What if they didn't land a perfect shot?

Also a nice way to traumatize the kid. Fucking gorilla brains splattering all over him.
>>
>>37353860
I'm done. This is the stupidest thing I've read all year. I don't want to live on this planet if parents think they don't have to watch their kids at the zoo.
>>
>>37354401
I don't really feel sorry for the kid either. Both the kid and the parents are idiots.
>>
>be 17-year-old 400-lb silverback gorilla
>hanging out in the shallow water near the big rock looking for a mate
>Stacy-Kong isn't impressed by my lmao12pl8 deadlift, feeling like a sad cunt
>hear a bunch of humans screaming, nothing unusual
>look up and see them gawking at me, figure they're just mirin my juicy gorilla delts
>oh shit everyone is watching I better do something impressive to show off for the gorilla sloots
>start beating my chest and making gorilla noises, but the humans just keep screaming in their unintelligible human babble
>realize that one of their babies has fallen inside the enclosure
>it just sits there staring at me
>figure I'll take it and show it all my favorite trees and rocks while I wait for the humans to come get it and bring it back to its stupid parents
>dragging the man-baby around, having a great time
>Oh shit wait this is perfect! What better way to prove myself a good mate than to show I can be a good father?
>Decide to just stand over the man-baby and protect it until the other humans come get it.
>standing there waiting, look at man-baby, realize that it's not so different than gorilla baby, except weaker and less hairy
>make Harranby have weird feelings of maybe having his own children
>thinking of Stacy-Kong, and how impressed she'll be when she finds out I saved a hu-
>OUCH FUCK WHAT IS THIS WHAT'S HAPPENING
>last thing I see before darkness is the laughing man-baby, and in the background I can see Chad-Kong grinning and picking bugs out of Stacy-Kong's hair
>>
File: 132447677.jpg (328KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
132447677.jpg
328KB, 1024x672px
>>37353267
Parents fault 100%, however, killing Gorilla was really the only choice, gorillas can bend steel with their fingers and tear trees from their roots barehanded, could easily kill child instantaneously.
>>
>>37354354
>I'm reading something real that counters my argument, must be b8 kkekekek

the only thing I'm criticising is your mental retardation tho, why are you in so much denial?

stop trying to convince me and your anonymous friends that you're not stupid, talk to a mirror instead bro
>>
>>37354438
I don't feel sorry for him either. But i can't help thinking how they concluded that shooting the gorilla right off the bat was the smartest idea.

Also why the fuck were all the people screaming and causing more stress for the gorilla. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>37353267
hes fuckin afraid of the banana, he didnt do shit. welcome to america
>>
>>37354499
>Damn he didn't take my bait, I'll sling names at him and attempt to bait him again by saying he's stupid
You're gunna have to heap on more bait than that if you wanna leave humanity behind and embrace total liberal cuckdom, c'mon!
>>
>>37354575
>constantly implying he's not gonna take the bait
>keeps replying to every post I make

wew you really are unbaitable m8
>>
>>37354638
>Getting mad while I play games with your tight bussy and don't take a single post you make seriously
>>
>>37354481
>could easily kill child instantaneously
There's 7 billion people on this planet. Why so bad about one retard toddler getting pulverized?
>>
>>37354761
Kys then faggot
>>
File: 017243234.jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
017243234.jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>>37354805
savage
>>
>>37354805
Nah, it's only other people i don't care about.
>>
>>37354708
>>37354638
Literally can't stop. I own your mind right now lol.
>>
>>37354891
Then stop me from replying, oh powerful one
>>
>>37354904
I'll let you take one more pitiful attempt before I am done with you. Go ahead.
>>
>>37355015
k
>>
>>37354481

What makes you think the Gorilla would do that, though? It was clearly just protecting the child.
>>
File: 1440284811789.png (359KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1440284811789.png
359KB, 496x414px
>>37354805
SMDH
>>
they shot the wrong one

should have just post-birth aborted the niglet right there

he's gonna end up getting shot in 12 years anyway after trying to rob dekwans drugs in chimpcongo
>>
>>37353474
>Kids are stupid, but he didn't deserve to die
yes they do, its called natural selection
if you wander too far into someones territory/too far off without your own group you will get yourself killed
>>
File: fdsfs.png (23KB, 562x365px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfs.png
23KB, 562x365px
>>37354891
>>37355015
>impersonating me for this

wut
>>
>>37355916
You got rekt
Deal with it
>>
File: 1456335412928.jpg (80KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1456335412928.jpg
80KB, 500x647px
>>37356455
>not even checking the writing

shiggy
>>
>>37356720
>he's still going
Lol you can't even think for yourself anymore
>>
>>37353267
>dragged the boy violently
>gorilla almost died because retarded parents
>>
>>37353267
Poor gorilla. Not much else they could do but shoot him I guess but its still sad. Bet the little shit of a kid didnt even learn anything from this.
>>
>>37356752
the gorilla did die
>>
>>37356749
you're being so delusional and ridiculous I legit don't even know for sure if you are the same retarded anon I was arguing with two hours ago or just another guy who doesn't know who's replying to
>>
So, first they imprison this endangered gorilla, then when some mulatto kid decides to jump into his enclosure they kill the gorilla for it?
>>
>>37356752

It died numbnuts
>>
What if they wrapped some tranquilizer up in food and threw it to the gorilla?
>>
>>37353475
>Shooing relatively dumb animal in a cage
>I'm a MAN

Nah you're a pussy. Or more likely a little teenager with no perspective on what being a man is.
>>
>>37354463
pretty funny mate
>>
>>37354463
I cry
>>
>>37356872
You've been BTFO and can't handle it rofl
>>
>>37354575
Cringiest/edgiest thing I read today.
>>
Genetic splicing, because gorillas are impossibly strong compared to humans.

Even a weakling gorilla has the strength of 10 retarded people. And never even fucking look at a retarded gorilla, because that's a death sentence on legs.
>>
>>37357105
>this much delusion and reflection

godspeed bro
>>
>>37357346
Stay btfo
>>
>>37357346
fucking lel, now this other guy is having a giggle at your expense>>37357105
>>37356455

I'm the original guy you were arguing with.
>>
They shot the gorilla because of the fact that it's probably more cheap to get a new one than to pay the gorillions of dollars that the parents would've sued them for if the kid got hurt in there. The wonderful US of A
>>
>>37357041
>I'm man enough to raise my wife's son
>>
My parents told me they were at an open range zoo where the animals ran free and a kid was bothering a kangaroo and his patents were letting him. My parents knew something would happen so they waited and the kangaroo ended up kicking the shit out of this kid almost killing him.
>>
>>37357643
SHUT THE FUCK UP
ALL OF YOU
>>
>>37357041
>dumb animal
>can tear a human in half
The fact that its dumb is more frightening than if it werent especially of its dangerous, because it can cause harm and not know its causing harm.
That's just how the world works Jon Snow
>>
>>37357719
They shot the gorilla because the kid needed medical attention and it would've taken 7-10 minutes for a tranq to set in.

>gorillions of dollars.

I did have a hearty Kek at that one though m8
>>
>>37357800
Make me ;^)
>>
>>37357774
never fuck with a kangaroo
>>
>>37354142
>twf vegans think of doing this to get vitamin B12
>>
>>37357824
>literally agreeing with his argument
>"I'm right and you're wrong though haha"

The wonderful US of A.
>>
>>37357954
Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>37353767
Trump 2016.
Make America great again
>>
>>37358105
No school tomorrow, chump
>>
>>37353267
Why do these news stories never reveal the parents?
A kid doesn't just fall into this kind of situation, your shitting fucking parents don't pay any attention and you somehow crawl your dumbass in and fall. How the fuck is this not child neglect/endangerment by the parent?
You can even hear the dumbfuck yelling "mommy loves you" or some shit while she does NOTHING.
Realistically how many of you would just fucking stand there and watch after your kid falls in, and do fuck all but wait to see what the gorilla or the zookeepers choose? I'm not saying you're going to fight the gorilla, because you'll sure as fuck lose, but start throwing shit as a distraction, or even jump in to try to toss your kid somewhere safe and try to leg it before he reacts.
Yea, maybe you die, obviously it's the likely outcome, but you have a far better chance than your baby.
>>
>>37353860
r u retarded?
>>
>>37358194
>burgerclapper
well there's your problem
>>
File: shabani.jpg (147KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
shabani.jpg
147KB, 1100x619px
>>37353267
>Silverback Gorilla drags around 4 year-old child like he would a baby gorilla
>People panic because they think he's being violent
>Zoo caves into peer pressure and shoots him
>Zoo will be probably get sued by the mother even though the child made an effort to get into the enclosure
>>
>>37354463
>chad kong smiling
Kek
>>
>>37359193
honestly the zoo should sue the parents, gorillas aren't exactly cheap and negative publicity like that may harm their business

Shooting the gorilla was definitely the right thing to do though, no matter how much he was protecting the kid he's still a beast and may act irrationally for no good reason. Especially with tons of people screaming in terror he might've gotten nervous himself any minute and slammed the kid to death

kind of like how that pet chimp ripped off the face of its owners friend
>>
>>37353758

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING, WE FUCKING GET IT, YOU HAD TO SHOEHORN IN THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING VEGAN INTO UNRELATED ISSUES, FUCK OFF

Bro, it's obvious he said that to mean that, as a herbivorous animal, it's less likely than something like a lion to kill the child. It ain't gonna eat it.
>>
>>37353474
>you don't deserve to die for putting yourself in a deadly situation.

I want off of this ride.
>>
File: kotatsu.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kotatsu.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
Why the fuck weren't the zookeepers in good terms with the gorilla?
Could have been a simple matter of going in and saying "breh, the kids gotta go. parents are acting a bitch"
Fucking people are so disconnected these days. Gorillas are bro tier.
>>
>>37353267
The gorilla just thought it was a retarded, deformed gorilla baby.
Not fair.
>>
>>37353267
Was that gorilla probing the boy's anus?
>>
>>37353901

My brother was a little shithead at 3, always escaped even when people were watching.

Take your eyes off the bastard for a second and he'd fuck off and play in traffic. This happened.

Sometimes having eyes on the back of your head just isn't enough which is why I don't see the parents as being solely responsible aside from not strapping the kid to a harness.
>>
Even in the clip where the kid is dragged it looks like the gorilla is trying to protect the kid. Keeping it out of the corner so it can run if need be and standing over it to defend it.

Tbh they were probably worried that the gorilla rila had an aggressive stance and didn't want the kid to die so they shot it but I don't think the gorilla was trying to harm the kid
>>
>>37353860
Are you fucking retarded?
Yes I renember being allowed to go play outside but never without my mom or my grandma or a neighbor or some older kid nearby and checking in every once in a while. I always knew where the grown ups were and the grown ups always kept and eye on where I was
Kids are fragile stupid things, you can't neglect them

Kill yourself
>>
>>37353518
It still looks like he was trying to protect the kid. This really seems like a situation like Siegfried and Roy, except even less dangerous.
>>
Why the fuck is it possible for anyone to fall into dangerous animal enclosures still?
>>
>>37353342
This is the third post in and it wraps up any arguements that should have been made in this entire thread. The amount of aids I've contracted from these anons arguing on the internet about shooting a gorilla is so immense I'm actually about to leave humanity behind and live with monkeys myself.
>>
>>37360386
>implying they wouldn't rip a betas face off immediately
>>
>>37354142
LMAO and atheists think we evolved from THIS. The proof's in the pudding, kiddos.
>>
>>37360415
I'll start small, maybe with spider monkeys. After I end up being ruler of the troop, I'll employ them with weaponry and lead charge against bigger monkeys/apes like orangutans, and get the survivors into the tribe, until I'm ruler of all the weird sub-humans.
>>
>>37360434

No one says we evolved from Gorillas, dumb fuck. We share a common ancestor.
>>
>>37360434
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f46_1380296579
>>
Poor Gorilla, it dragged around an injured child the way I assume it would its own young. The 'Non Peta' version isn't aggressive for what a gorilla is capable of and looks as if it's trying to move the child away from the screaming. RIP Gorilla bro, may you enjoy bamboo and babes in the afterlife.
>>
>>37360434
>what is 2girls1cup
>>
>>37360466
>Orangutans
The least aggressive big ape lad. I'd be more worried about Chimps, Gorillas etc. Please think your plan through better. I want you to succeed.
>>
>>37353267

I worked in a zoo for a year so I'll share some insight:

> Primates shouldn't be in zoos. You can see real sadness in their eyes. They become really aggressive and listless. It pretty much crushes them. And you can see why.

> The parents were fuckin idiots. No enclosure is perfect, and if you are dedicated or stupid enough you can find a way into any enclosure.

> They had to shoot this Gorilla. Primates in captivity are not like primates in the wild. Their minds are fucked and they have become totally unpredictable. A bullet was the right choice here.
>>
>>37353860

Kids under 4 need constant supervision anon.
>>
>>37360521
No see we use them as death foder, since they're big and expendable. Maybe I'd go for something like Mandrills next.. Leading up to chimps as army men and keeping all the male gorillas as second hands to me.
>>
>>37360466
Good plan, but I hear that Slavs and Americans are especially violent. Good luck with those.
>>
The parents should lose custody.
>>
>>37353267

Whoever the parents are should be ashamed of themselves.

Thats some top tier negligence
>>
>>37354217

>slip through

>climbed under fence, through bushes, and fell
>>
>>37360707
y-yeah..
>>
>>37354217
>This was just a freak accident that he managed to slip through
The kid told his mom he was going to get in the enclosure.
>>
>>37353415
/pol/ loves animals. You will never see rage like the yulin dog festival threads
>>
>>37360928
This is actually nice to hear
>>
File: E8oNusI[1].jpg (168KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
E8oNusI[1].jpg
168KB, 810x960px
>>37360928

>yulin dog festival
>>
>>37360965
Chinese intentionally torture because they think it makes the meat taste better.
>>
>>37360965
>that picture
Why don't we just eat both?
>>
File: breh.jpg (178KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
178KB, 1024x634px
>>37353518
>"Mommy loves you, I'm right here!"
Where the fuck were you when he fell in you dumb cunt? You should have to pay for the cost of the gorilla, and damages for all the shit the distressed zoo goers probably broke. She sounds like a fat cow too.
>>
>>37360985

Americans intentionally torture because it makes the meat cheaper.
>>
File: angry dome.gif (177KB, 138x131px) Image search: [Google]
angry dome.gif
177KB, 138x131px
>>37353267
I'm so goddamn mad now.
Dumbass parents let their dumbass kid be in a position above a dangerous animal enclosure and he falls.
Big fucking surprise.
And the animal gets killed for being an animal.
>>
>>37353267
they shot the wrong ape
>>
>>37361457
>4 year-old son tells mom he's going to get into the enclosure
>Mother either doesn't hear him or doesn't take him seriously because she's looking after her other kids
>Nobody tries to stop the boy as he tries to get into the enclosure
>This happens like a month after a polar bear escapes from its enclosure
>>
>>37353267
What I don't get is with all these dumb fucking children falling into these enclosures, why haven't they put up plexiglass or netting or some shit so this doesn't happen anymore? I'm so pissed off hearing these animals end up dying because parents aren't watching their damn kids.
>>
>>37361701
dollars to donuts it was a niglet
>>
>>37361736
It was.
>>
>>37353518
>Oooo Mah Gord.
I can smell the shit from here and I bet its not from the gorilla
>>
>>37353681
>gorillas are primarily vegetarians
Doesnt mean it wont kill the kid. Chimpanzees are primarily vegetarians but omnivores yet they can rip your fuck face off. Gorilla didnt deserve to die, but it needed to for the retarded kid to be saved.
>>
>>37361875
Chimps will eat meat if they can get their hands on it, they also fight dirty.
>>
I just want to say that this gorilla was not acting aggressively towards the child, even despite the dragging. I've seen video of aggressive gorilla's and trust me, this wasn't it. Harambe was looking after the kid, he understood that it was injured and didn't pose any threat. Gorilla's are really smart, I'm sure you've all heard of Coco and the kittens she adopted and there are plenty of other stories of captive gorilla's taking in cats/dogs/etc because they're not mindless killing machines, they actually have the capability of being extremely gentle and nurturing. Like others have said, if Harambe had wanted to hurt the child it would've been torn to shreds in a second and I can't help but think that if he'd taken the kid to the enclosure opening where workers come in and out he wouldn't have been killed. All that screaming was probably making him nervous and on alert so he was more concerned with keeping the boy safe than taking him anywhere.
>>
>>37360985

I sincerely hope you don't believe that animals in American slaughterhouses aren't tortured because you're a fucking idiot if thats what you think.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>37362172
This
>>
Am I the only one that thinks i'ts weird everyone was just watching?

I mean like people have said that gorilla could have just started throwing the kid around to other gorillas like a fucking beach ball to the point they would be tearing him apart yet people were just intently staring.

The moment I see that kid getting dragged I'd have walked away....I'm not seeing some kid get straight ripped apart fuck that shit.
>>
>>37353267
>people anthropomorphising the gorilla
It's not 'protecting' the kid, it's wondering what the fuck it is. The gorilla is trying to see where this kid fits into its incredibly small world, whether that be a threat or food. There's a pretty high chance the gorilla would have killed the child by 'playing' with it. The parents are a piece of shit for letting this happen.
>>
>>37362172
Kek. Imagine if that kid fell in a chimp enclosure.
>>
>>37362222
The mother's reaction was really fucking strange.
>>
>>37362234
or a Panda enclosure. The zoo would have said the kid was at fault and never have shot it.
>>
>>37362172

For anyone wondering, THIS is what an aggressive gorilla looks like. Harambe could have easily thrown that kid just like this raccoon and note the charge. If Harambe had charged the boy, sure, there would've been cause for concern but based on the video it looks like he calmly went over to inspect the situation and then took charge of protecting him. I realize that animals can snap in a split second but if Harambe wasn't showing any aggressive behavior then I personally think the situation could have been handled differently.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jB48dDDRR8
>>
>>37362234
Be a bad time for everyone involved
>>
>>37362223

I sincerely hope you're not implying that gorilla's aren't capable of protecting other creatures.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8
>>
>>37362172
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>37353813
>killing glorious jungle creatures
>bad
>>
>>37353860
No. My parents sheltered me and now wonder why I'm socially inept and hate myself
>>
>proof that gorilla's are gentle and nurturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOHUXmEZg

And this is how Harambe SHOULD have handled the situation. A boy fell into this gorilla enconclosure and one of the females picked him up and carried him to the entrance where workers come in and out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfC0gyCbpR4
>>
>>37362277
Koko is an amazing creature, but I don't think she should be used as a default baseline on how people interact with incredibly large and dangerous primates. The primary differences between Koko and Harambe are: Harambe is a silverback alpha male. They're naturally aggressive and protective of their territory. Another is Koko is basically a giant social experiment who has been domesticated the majority of her life. I don't think the two situations are really relatable

It's basically like me linking a video of this guy:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96pruOHj8BM

and suggesting that all lions are absolutely incapable of harming people. It's absolutely tragic what happened, but I'm not sure how the situation could have been resolved without anyone getting injured.
>>
>>37353518
If the gorilla wanted to hurt the kid it would have just tore off it's head or chucked it against the rocks or something, not held it close like that. Gorillas are actually really smart animals, and it would have probably been able to tell really quickly that the kid was dazed/not a threat

What probably made the gorilla act like that was getting spooked from all the retarded Clapistans screaming at it
>>
>>37354463
YOU are busy getting cucked by human babies, while CHAD-KONG eats BUGS while GROOMING STACY-KONG
>>
>>37354463
I'll give it a solid 6/10, needs Jimmie and if possible their current status.
>>
>>37362353
this. all those fat americans screaming
>>
>>37362234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwk7pP80Z0

Imagine it would have gone like this
>>
Literally everybody knows the gorilla was trying to protect the kid
>>
>>37362352

I never said that gorilla's were incapable of harming people because of Koko who definitely is an outlier. You have to be downright retarded to say that ANY animal is incapable of attacking people, its always a risk with almost any animal you deal with. However, Koko isn't the only captive gorilla to show empathy towards other creatures and my point was that as long as Harambe wasn't acting aggressive (which he wasn't) there was a potential to come up with a different plan of action. I understand WHY the zoo chose to shoot him but I don't agree with it one bit. As far as I'm aware, Harambe had never attacked people before and he wasn't showing any signs of attacking the kid so I truly believe that an alternative was definitely available.
>>
>>37362172
gorillas literally have higher IQ's than niggers from africa
>>
>>37362437
this is more disgusting than any gore ive ever seen
>>
>>37362465
>tfw will never have a gorilla friend

I felt so bad for Koko when Robin Williams died, I wanted to hug her and make everything better
>>
>>37362465
I agree with you anon, I'm not suggesting that gorillas are mindless killing machines. There's precedent for gorillas protecting and harming people. See: Jabari, a gorilla who attacked four people and mauled a child, Bokito etc. When you're dealing with a wild animal, you always assume the worst, not the best.

The zoo is at fault for not having proper protective barriers and that's not even considering how badly the parents fucked up. But my question is, what's your peaceful alternative? Given that gorillas are wild animals and can be extraordinarily dangerous, what would you have done to separate the child from the gorilla without provoking it to attack staff/the child?
>>
thank god they saved that niglet. he's going to be able to contribute so much to society now.
>>
>>37362541
>Given that gorillas are wild animals and can be extraordinarily dangerous, what would you have done to separate the child from the gorilla without provoking it to attack staff/the child?

We don't separate them. The gorilla now owns the child, and shall raise it as his own.
>>
>1:00

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92gE_NrnKRo
>>
>>37362541

Based on the information I know which seems to indicate that Harambe had never been aggressive towards humans before, I think it would have been reasonable for one of his caretakers to enter the enclosure to try and get the kid. Usually caretakers form bonds with the animals in their care and they're often very strong bonds. If someone Harambe was close to had entered, they could have gauged his reaction and gone from there. If he reacted negatively then okay, shooting him would be the only viable option. But if he seemed calm and willing to hand the kid over, then no one would have gotten killed. I just think that they could have tried to see what Harambe was going to do before going straight to the shooting especially if I'm correct that he'd never been aggressive before.

There have been other gorilla's who happily handed over kids who fell into their enclosures and there are also gorilla's who have torn apart raccoon's just for being in their territory. My point is that they didn't give Harambe a chance to even give up the kid which I think is an injustice.
>>
You guys are awful. If a gorilla baby had fallen into a human exhibit, would the human have been shot by a gorilla? Of course not.
>>
>>37359765
Some kids are just dumb.
When i was 4 i got lost at the local supermarket, so i walked home.
>>
>>37362680

If a human had been shot instead of a gorilla I wouldn't even care about it.

>inb4 edgy
>I don't even like gorilla's, chimps, orangutans, etc all that much but I'm still disappointed
>>
>>37362680
Dr. Zaius pls go
>>
>>37362577
Hed have ended up better than with his shit parents that let him fall into a gorilla exhibit

>>37362702
Yeah he dindu nuffin desu

>>37362690
Kek
>>
>>37362223
>gorillas, a race of apes literally connected to us by blood and genetics could not possibly share "human" behaviour with us, the superior humans
You're a fucking retard m8

Fuck the parents, fuck America, fuck the niggers having no responsibility for their lives and/or children, fuck the niglet, he will be shot dead in the next 12 years and his mother wil scream the exact same shit onto his open casket that she did in the video-I wonder why she didn't say he dindu nuffin
>>
>>37362762
The boy just wanted to find his father
>>
>>37362234

The kid would have had it's head smashed in with rocks.
>>
>>37353475
youre a fucking dumbass. i dont hunt or kill and i promise you i would beat the living shit out of you. you are nothing without a gun and killing something that cant defend itself doesnt make you a man at all.
>>
>>37362762
>t. jane goodall
>>
>>37363043

This. Gun toting faggots and those who 'hunt for sport' are massively over compensating for their own weaknesses and insecurities, thats pretty much a known fact. Without their guns they're nothing except scared little children.
>>
>>37363153
I don't understand this train of thought. I don't hunt (it's not really a thing in my country), but if I went out with a baseball bat and battered animals to death, would that be more sporting than using a gun? More fair on the animals?
>>
>>37362783
and this is why I can still visit this site and be pleased.
>>
File: BUILD MOAT.jpg (12KB, 525x27px) Image search: [Google]
BUILD MOAT.jpg
12KB, 525x27px
>>37353267
>gorilla at the zoo more important than """"""refugees""""""
>>
>>37363225

What you're asking is equivalent to 'if I beat a child to death with a baseball bat would that be better than shooting it'?

Don't be a fucking retard for the sake of an argument, thats not how playing the devils advocate works. Anyone who attacks those who are weak or defenseless - animals OR humans - are literal pieces of shit no matter how they do it.
>>
>>37363153
>yurocuck detected
>>
>>37354076
Top kek, the whole train looked at me as I burst in laughter
>>
>>37353399
This. If the kid was in for ten minutes to begin with then the tranqs would have been fine. I'm not much of an animal person, but even a retard could see the defensive nature of the gorilla.
>>
>>37353267

1st time a monkey actually din du nuffin i feel bad brehs
>>
File: 1409023741123.png (59KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1409023741123.png
59KB, 506x608px
Fuck man that poor fucking gorilla

>Whole life spent in a cage so morons can take photos of you and laugh at you
>Should be out on a jungle mountain fucking his 6 wives and killing poachers
> Some dumbass kid falls into the cage
> Suddenly there is a fuckload of noise and screaming
>Take the kid and protect him from whatever the fuck is making all that noise
>Suddenly dead
>>
If that mother truly loved her child, she would have jumped in after him.
>>
>>37363555
This,

>6 years old
>Have a favorite toy wombat
>Take him everywhere, talk to him and shit
>Awkward sperg with other kids so this wombat is my best friend

>On holidays with family at the coast
>Walking around some sea cliffs so my dad and look at the sea birds, turns or someshit (birdwatching not being a creep)
>My brother is auguring with me about some stupid shit
>Takes the wombat and throws it off the cliffs
>I"m screaming like I've been stabbed
>The wombat is snagged on some tree over the edge
>My mother climbs down some footholds on the side of the 50m cliff and grabs the wombat

Still makes me feel spooked thinking about how stupid and dangerous it was for her to do that
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x480px
Fuck that kid
>>
>>37363584
brothers a douche m8
>>
>>37353475
and then you wake up with shit under your nose because you've been eating shit and nothing else, in fact you're shit...
>>
>>37353968
simps gonna simp, what else can you really expect from retards
>>
>>37353860
American education in action
>>
>>37353267
go vegan
>>
>>37362707
kek
>>
>>37353267
>the UN UN-refugee'd the world
>>
>yfw gorilla was better parent
>>
>>37354142
I like how the gorilla picks some things off the shit.
>>
>>37353475
le pussy psychopath face.jpg
>>
>>37364321
>contributing this much to the argument
>agreeing with the retarded one that went full on cringe and denial when he got his ass handed over to him in the next posts

>"what else can you really expect from retards"

You got that one right.
>>
parents ought to be castrated and locked up and have the kid taken away
>>
>>37364794
You're still buttflustered that I think you're a hypocritical piece of shit, who would rather sit back and criticise other peoples efforts at saving a species, and pretend you know better.
We had this conversation already, m8

What have you done to protect the welfare of any animal? What gives you the right to criticise the zookeepers?
>>
>>37365540
LMAO there you are

so you are a zookeeper yourself? You don't have to be offended though, I was just stating the fact that you are retarded for thinking that a wild animal is happy to be in a cage, because this is what you said in the first place and what triggered me. Then you went on crying and pretending you are not mad for hours because I called you a retarded simpleton, defending zoos and their precious breeding programs when it's painfully clear that you don't even give a fuck about zoos or animals, just about yourself and how alpha you look on a cambodian basket weaving forum

Also breeding programs at the only few zoos that care about implementing them are not a very good method for trying to preserve endangered species, most animals change their behaviour and habits when they are bred in captivity and don't survive once they're free, so even though some of these programs are a success for a few species they fall short to be a long term solution for preserving wild life. Given this, you should really think twice about who's benefiting the most with zoos, as an overall business. Again I'm not criticising the efforts of the people working in there, they are probably busting their asses as much as I am or even more (I work for free in an animal sanctuary tho, u mad bro?). You would know all this if you were actually interested in some kind of legit debate, not just in baiting "artsdegree" or "simps", whatever those terms may implicate in your challenged brain

I took all the b8 and I got triggered and butthurt on how painfully retarded and selfconscious you are, so you can go on peace now bro, you can keep posting on vegan threads masturbating at the thought of offending someone over the internet, I've wasted enough time with you
>>
File: The New World.jpg (97KB, 741x711px) Image search: [Google]
The New World.jpg
97KB, 741x711px
>>37353399
>Humans have the option to kill every animal on earth if we want/need to.

>not the supreme race

Typical Eurocuck
>>
>>37366325
You just admitted I am alpha.
Game over, b r o
Wanna type out another 3 paragraph response?
>>
>>37353399
Human species anon, species not race.

There is no such thing as the "human race".
>>
they shot the wrong gorilla :(
>>
>>37359296
>this is what vegans think
M8 whether it's herbivorous or carnivorous has no bearing on if it would endanger a humans life, you think rhinos, elephants or hippos aren't aggressive?
>>
>>37363465
>Anyone who attacks those who are weak or defenseless - animals OR humans - are literal pieces of shit no matter how they do it.
PETA cuck detected
You must be the same prick who kills sharks cause "save dah fishies"
Killing something weaker than you is the natural order of things, not unnatural. You watched too many lion kings and bambis
>>
>>37362690
That's not dumb that's actually pretty smart for that age. Most kids would've cried their heart's out.

>inb4 you've done something similar
Yes I have but my point still stands
>>
>>37363465
>animals are pieces of shit for attacking the weak/defenseless
u wot m8?
Seriously though, that's absolutely retarded
>>
>>37353267
Alright who's got the video of the gorilla getting it's head blown off
Gotta be out there
>>
>>37359193
Wow, this ape looks incredible majestic
>>
>>37354142
>that smug look on his face at the end
This is the best webm I have seen all day.
>>
File: G040214_IMG2054_Keyboard.jpg (56KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
G040214_IMG2054_Keyboard.jpg
56KB, 400x416px
>>37362172
>>
>>37353267
lmao the Gorilla can barely pick the kid up
>>
Why didn't the kid just talk his dad out of it? Very said black America is still losing its fathers to police brutality :(
>>
>>37369358
Gorillas are overrated.

I don't even get why this is news though. A dead animal, crazy
>>
File: comparison.png (1MB, 738x1244px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
1MB, 738x1244px
>>37369381
No comparison m8
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.