[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much dressing do you use on your salads to make them edible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dressing.png (245KB, 389x343px) Image search: [Google]
dressing.png
245KB, 389x343px
How much dressing do you use on your salads to make them edible?
>>
>>37352787
none
>>
>>37352787
I very rarely use any
> caring about how food tastes
>>
>>37352787
I dip my fork into whatever one serving of dressing is. Usually put it in a separate cup.
>>
Wait, you put the salad down and THEN the dressing?

I always emptied the bottle into a bowl and added the salad... its the only way I can eat the dressing for those gainz.
>>
Small amounts of olive oil and vinegar. I live in Europe, where food is edible.
>>
>>37352787
salad dressing is fucking disgusting tastes so weird
>>
File: food again.jpg (425KB, 1871x1141px)
food again.jpg
425KB, 1871x1141px
FOOD THREAD
>>
i put on a 100 cal packet of guacamole instead of dressing :^)
>>
No prepared dressings of can help it. Usually some just some olive oil, lemon juice, & thai sweet chilli sauce. If don't have that then use some french mayonnaise & black pepper.
>>
None. How about learning how to eat for nutrition instead of taste.
>>
>>37352803
>>37352836
>>37353380
>>37353493

Do you compete in men's physique? No? Then eat food that tastes good, unless you're a permafat.
>>
>>37353559
the guacamole is really good how dare you
>>
>>37352803
>>37353493

>le no pain no gain ;^))))))))

if you genuinely don't care then fine but being such an autist that you'd rather eat bland food over an extra 20 cals is idiotic
>>
>>37353380
Guacamole is good though. I don't see a problem with that. Might try it myself.
>>
I just eat half a serving which is 1 tablespoon and between 50 - 100 calories depending on the type
Mostly because my salads are small and are just a side dish to go with the main course
>>
>>37352787
A. I dont eat salads

B. I dont eat dressing

C. Salads are for fat people that think salads will make them physically fit
>>
I rarely eat raw veggies. Usually blanch and maybe stir fry.
>>
>>37353615
Salad and Spaghetti are the best thing tho
>>
two tablespoons of oil, one of balsamic, salt and pepper, maybe some garlic if whatever protein source i'm eating with it could do with it.
>>
I don't eat salad. if you need to mask it with tons of salt and fat then you shouldn't bother eating it
>>
A lot. I actually consider it my "cheat meal" for the week.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x387px
>>37352794
Also none.

Because wemon and children are the ones without willpower.

And I am a man.
A MAN.
>>
>>37352912
Fuark gg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.