[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chocolate protein powder + milk + cereal bredy gud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Chocolate protein powder + milk + cereal

bredy gud
>>
File: 1463277855354.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463277855354.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>not unflavored

enjoy your chemicals
>>
why does /fit/ hate cold cereal so much?

i usually stay at the healthier end of that spectrum, toasted rice, whole grain cheerios, wheaties, but once in awhile I do grab a box of cocoa pebbles.
>>
>>37333041

It's starting your day with junk food. Even those "healthier end" cereals are full of sugar.
>>
>>37332508
How the fuck do you even make a spill like that.

You're such a failure OP.
>>
>>37333096
Well it's not as bad in the morning after an 8 hour fast if you're bulking.
>>
>>37332508
I started lifting about 4 months ago and my nooby gains are coming along but i started thinking, are protein shakes really that important?
I am a poorfag from a shitty country and i can barely afford a gym subscription and any protein that doesn't have chernobyl chemicals in it costs a fuck ton,
is it really worth it?
>>
i'd eat that so hard
>>
>>37332508
where's the cum
>>
>>37333096
12 g's sugar in cup of milk
2 g's sugar in rice chex
>>
>>37332508
maxx chewning is a skinny twink faggot and you are a fagget for liking him and making a thread with his gay catch phrases
>>
>>37333233
How does one of the cheapest sources of protein available on the market "cost a fuckton". A fuckton compared to what? You do realize protein powder is food, right? You don't have to use it, but you still have to eat other food in its place. For equal protein intake, the other foods will be more expensive 99% of the time.

Do you live with your parents or someone else you can mooch off? If so, then feel free to skip the powder and just eat enough of their food to hit your daily goals.

If, however, you are actually buying your own groceries, then protein powder will save you money.
>>
>>37333450
was for >>37333196
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37332508
who wants cookies
(^∀^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.