[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking give up. I'm not a manlet, I have a pretty attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: court-crimson-king.jpg (2MB, 2973x3077px) Image search: [Google]
court-crimson-king.jpg
2MB, 2973x3077px
I fucking give up.

I'm not a manlet, I have a pretty attractive face and my frame is decent to say the least though it really improved after I started serious lifting for three years.

Right, hahaha /fit/ I have all three then I should be able to get a gf.

And I can get the first part of it, dates, even make a girl start to fall for me because I'm not a social autist either.

But despite all of this god played the cruelest joke of all, he let forces outside his control take a hold on my brain.
I'm talking about schizophrenia.

Anti-psychs help but no amount will stop the inevitable bouts of psychosis from relapsing

I try to keep my disease hidden for as long as I can from the girls I date but it will always slip through, and they're stuck scared and treating me like I'm a fucking cancer patient.

Even the ones I try to tell it to and claim they can deal with it always start to shy away after the first time I get really bad.

I can see it in their eyes, they're looking for the first chance to dump me.

Thank you universe. Good shit.
>>
Nice blogpost faggot
ps: hail to the crimson king
>>
>>37310744
channel your innter schizo into lifting even harder

become the most aesthetic madman on the planet

then run into traffic with peanut butter smeared on your genitals
>>
Might as well turn gay then.
>>
At least you have a good taste in albums anon, there's always that.

CAT'S FOOT, IRON CLAW
>>
File: 1464157449777.gif (386KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464157449777.gif
386KB, 260x300px
I feel you man. I'm bipolar and schizo. I got off meds years ago and I use lifting and chewing gum to power through everyday. I am up front with any girl about it, but the same thing happens. I get a feeling and then dump them for no reason to focus on other things. Hang in there famalam.
>>
File: DiavoloProfile.png (873KB, 472x846px) Image search: [Google]
DiavoloProfile.png
873KB, 472x846px
He got laid and became the boss, why can't you?
>>
>>37310744
> schizophrenia

You mean your gf doesn't even need to be real and you'll still feel like you're fucking her in your own head? What a gift.
>>
>>37310744
>I have all three
HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are necessary, true. But do you have the defining characteristic of CHAD that is PIZZA?
>>
bad genes, do not reproduce.

I'm actually a fellow schizo and I have complete control over it, not even joking or trying to make you feel bad, you just need to work on yourself and work on reality checks. that being said I don't know how much you "relapse" but since I got off meds I haven't relapsed once. talk to the doctor about gradually reducing your meds and keep on top of reality. think of the truman show and think "even if I am being watched / demons / blah then what difference does that make? " - meditations by marcus aurelius is the absolute best for this.

It's a natual biological instinct for girls to shy away from schizos because they can see the insanity and do not want that for their children ( regardless if they say they want children or not )

If you're going to say "no but I can't do it" and you want a girl to stick around I'd say your only chance is to get them onto meth. that will overcome biology.

cheers big ears
>>
>>37310892
>that will overcome biology.

they will leave humanity behind........
>>
>>37310744
>>37310892
Get wrecked, it's aliens. Literally aliens that have been around to make the dawn of civilization with humans. It isn't biology, red pill is lame, blue pill is lamer. It's about morals and education, you must find a way to use reasoning to get these people to understand.

If a girl ain't sticking around because she can't reasonably accept you, you should be happy they've left now and not pitifully stuck around for 3 years then ditched you while running a 2nd man behind your back kid. You're doing pretty fucking well, just keep going, they ain't worth it if they ain't sticking around.
>>
>>37310744
Bro watch a guy called terrance mkenna on youtube, it might make you feel a little better, he has a great video on schizophrenia you literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>37310892

So you're saying your schizophrenia is like a stand power then?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.