[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marajuana General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: marijuana-weed-jobs-cannabis-.jpg (534KB, 699x640px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-weed-jobs-cannabis-.jpg
534KB, 699x640px
I smoke weed usually once almost everyday. I enjoy to go on bike rides and listen to music when I do. I started to lose weight when I started smoking weed but I also started getting more physical exercise when I started smoking. I was wondering if this could effect my weight gain. It does increase blood flow and heart rate and speed up your metabolism from what I've heard.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>37303514
WEED
>>
>>37303543
LMAO
>>
FBI DROP THE BLUNT!
>>
*shoots your dog*
>>
>>37303508
Marijuana generally diverts you from an active state to a recovery state.
It's bad to smoke right before, but smoking right after (particularly if you're bulking) can be great for you gains.
for me it slows down heart beat, but it might be different strains of the plant.
>>
It gives me energy but probably because I use it to treat depression. Sativa gives energy and Indica takes it but it seems like most people smoke Indicas if they're buying quality.

I kinda want to stop. I'm a typical stoner throwing his life away with laziness, poverty, being anti-social, dropping out of college but I had a tough childhood, mostly neglect and poverty so I never really had stability or goals in life, just survival and I would have an hero'd without weed as a teen.
>>
Why in the fuck does /fit/ need a Marijuana general? The fuck outta here with that bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 405x540px
>>37304727
Same reason it needs Trappy threads, steroid threads, and ">that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym" threads.
>>
I personally like to get some good Indica and smoke after lifting. Especially after a heavy session.

Shit's cash YO
>>
File: FullSizeRender 18.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 18.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37304727

Honestly there's a thread about MJ every couple days asking how it affects lifting, so obviously there's a demand for input from others about it.

In my (very frequent) experience, it's done nothing but help me. Mind you I didn't start using it until I was well into lifting already, and only picked it up because a) it's legal here and b) I wanted an evening relaxer without the countless repercussions of alcohol.

Those facts in mind, it's not like I was a sedentary stoner who had to overcome that lifestyle in order to be more active. I already had the motivation to continue lifting on a daily basis. To me it's no different than a lifter going out to socialize and responsibly having a couple drinks - only without the nutritional fallout.

It's seriously helped my cooking game. I get high and start coming up with all kinds of delicious yet healthy recipes. Because my house is stocked with primarily clean ingredients, it's not like I end up eating a Dorito+Bacon+Ice Cream smoothie or something retarded due to the munchies. I'm forced to come up with outside of the box ways of making badass food with just the healthy stuff I have on hand. This is why/when you guys see me posting /highly fit/ recipes a lot of nights.
>>
FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATES

Marijuana AKA "The Devil's Hemp Weed" is a disgusting, degenerate filthy DRUG for loosers and degenerates.

99% of heroin users used marijuana bongs before using heroin. Don't think the same won't happen to you.

Seriously, kill yourself before your awful addictions get the better of you and you resort to theft or murder to sustain them.

/fit/ is a StraightEdge board and ALWAYS WILL BE so FUCK OFF!

Sincerely,
All sane and rational weed-free individuals who browse this board.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 220x300px
>>37305660
Breh
>>
>>37305660
>sane and rational weed-free individuals
So you meant the NEET shitposters who cant get mommmy to buy pot from the black man that be rammin her on the low low.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.