[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will lifting ever help me attract friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n3n8zsQOd51r6i24yo1_500.jpg (61KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3n8zsQOd51r6i24yo1_500.jpg
61KB, 453x668px
Will lifting ever help me attract friends?
>>
Yes and no.
>>
Maybe. But humor, positive energy and not taking things to seriously helps more.
>>
>>37279601
How do I get humor?
>>
>>37279678
Don't know. Watch stand up comedy. But it also comes from life experiences, stories and things you've experienced. Funny/comical/awkward situations turns in to great stories you can share with people for laughs

Did you not have those things?
>>
Ya. Most gyms are packed full of lonely faggots who lift for other people's approval
>>
>>37279678
You make jokes
>>
>>37279701
I spend all my time sitting in front of a computer. My only experiences involve dank memes
>>
>>37279568
No, you have to develop hobbies and interests to make yourself interesting

Personally I am an expert on anime and right wing politics
>>
>>37279765
How is that working out?
>>
>>37279737
That is the problem. And that is not just you, that is a very common things i see lots of people have that. You know the solution to that though.
>>
>>37279818
I'm a well respected paragon of the community
>>
>>37279765
>right wing politics
Heh, it's always the shut-ins who get into this "hobby"
>>
>>37279568
No, it'll probably do the exact opposite.
>>
>>37279852
How do I get new experiences though, when I don't have friends to begin with

Most people's stories involve things that have happened to their friends. Things that have happened at parties, or stories of people they meet at parties

For example, one of the "Chad" coworkers I have always has a story. Most are of adventures with friends (long road trips, camping/hunting trips, and an endless supply of wild party stories). Rarely do stories involve one person somewhere, and often they are about someone the storyteller knows, not directly about the storyteller
>>
>>37279568
You'll actually lose friends because they'll be jealous of your body but can't put in the time to get a body like that themselves.

They're not the kind of friends you want, though. You'll make better friends.
>>
>>37279985
Do stuff, and then maybe an acquaintance some time goes "so i heard you are doing X this weekend, mind if i come along?"

I used to skateboard as a child, but i never had anyone to skate with. It was really shit. But i kept doing it from time to time. (usually after i was at my fat friends place and played tony hawk proskater, he never wanted to join me so he stayed inside while i skated alone) Some day some acquaintances came rolling on their skateboards and i joined up with them and from that day on we skated together nearly every day for years.

Do stuff, regardless if you have to do it alone or not. People are gonna notice that you are doing shit and they will think you are interesting and join up with you or invite you to do things.

Its kind of like having a job, if you already have a job then its easier to get a job, if you don't its harder. So give the impression you already have a job.
>>
>>37279678
When someone calls you a faggot you laugh at it and say "well I guess im a faggot"
>>
>>37279909
Probably because having no actual interactions with other people allows them to have enough of a warped world view to think human life is unimportant.
>>
>>37279765

So basically all your "friends" are anons on japanese flower growing forums?
>>
>>37279678
Tell them your 1 rep maxes.
>>
File: tfw water.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
83KB, 790x773px
>>37279587
yes and no?
>>
>>37279601
fuuuuuk D:
>>
Lean to be at peace with yourself in solitude. If you can enjoy your own company, friends will come to you.

People aren't drawn to the needy. They want someone with all their shit together.
>>
>>37280175
unexpected old meme/10 thx for the laugh friendo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.