[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I'm confused. How do I keep track of everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Ok guys I'm confused.

How do I keep track of everything I eat ? If I want to eat at a surplus then I need to eat more than my total calorie intake. It's so hard to track though, would I have to track only a few foods and just eat the same things ? How is it possible to keep track of everything you eat?

Such as a meat sandwich, like how do you find the exact calories and protein in that? Would this be something I'd just need a scale for?

How did you deal with this? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>37273414
There's an app for that
>>
you... read nutrition labels and.... use basic math?

like, how in the world is this hard?
>>
You have wlto weight what you eat and make it yourself obviously.

There are also appa that can help with logging until you get better at it
>>
>>37273433

you don't even need fancy apps, lol

notepad on your phone will do, or a real notepad, or frankly just the calculator and your own brain
>>
>buy a scale for 10 dollaridoos
>do basic math
wow difficult
>>
>>37273414
learn how many calories are in things then eyeball it.

don't both calorie counting, just monitor your bodyfat. if you're bulking, eat til you're stuffed everyday, and if you start gaining too much fat scale it back. you'll eventually become comfortable estimating how much you're eating
>>
>>37273414
>meat sandwiches
Make your own damn sandwiches. I get that this can be hard to adapt into your life, counting calories, but understand that your post devoles into
>guis how do i count numbers?
Google addition. You don't have to eat the same things, but eating things you know nutritionally is easier at the start.
>>
>>37273443
Yeah I know that's easy but what if it's something I cooked myself ? How do people eyeball calories ?
>>
>>37273549
What ? I am making my own sandwiches I'm wondering how I count the calories and protein in it.
>>
>>37273414
Log 2 slices bread and 4oz meat into mfp. Weigh stuff out
>>
>>37273668
Wtf are you stupid?

You cook 1 cup of rice, 1/4 cup has 32g of carbs and 125 calories, so theres 32g*4= 128g carbs and 125cal*4= 500cal

You cook one chicken breast the fucking bag it comes in says 1/2 chicken breast has 30g protein and 200 calories

Now youve got a 900 calorie meal with 60g of protein and 128g of carbs.

Do the same for any sauces or veggies you add. Any retard can do this.
>>
>>37273915
what kinda chicken breast has 60g of protein?
>>
File: vmm_263 thunder.jpg (65KB, 393x434px) Image search: [Google]
vmm_263 thunder.jpg
65KB, 393x434px
>>37274234
Superchicken.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.