[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit losing weight the easy way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (26KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
26KB, 800x522px
So lets start at the beginning, I have been chubby/fat/overweight (eventually) for as long as i can remember. Maybe becouse my parents just decided to feed the shit out of me. Anyway I tried a lot of ways to actually lose weight but becouse I have the motivation of a hungover sloth I never really went to the gym unless someone would pick me up. Fast forward to now where im close to 90 kilo's (im 1,85cm so its cool) i used to be 107kilo's.
the way I lost 12 kilo's in 2 months is by smoking weed everyday all day long (never smoked in 20 years),Walking about 20km a day and only eating when ur body is telling you thats its hungry. ( NO JUNKFOOD). The best way to regulate what you eat is to have a standard of 10 euros a day.
around 7-8 euros for a gram of weed. and 2 euros for food.

now i know that this is in no possible way a healthy way to lose weight BUT it works and if a lazy fuck as me can do it than anyone can.

TL:DR actual way to lose weight without any effort at all but probly the worst way for ur health
>>
Well if it makes you happy I guess that's cool.

And seriously, no junk food is a lot better than junk food.
>>
>>37224710
IF is easier and better imo.

Weed deffo helps
>>
>>37224742
It also helped me be more social and defeat my depression

BTW I AM NOT THIS MANIAC WEED LOVER OR ANYTHING I JUST DO IT TO LOSE WEIGHT IM NOT AN ADDICT
>>
>>37224710
smoking does that too. there is a smoking diet. Whenever you get hungry you smoke.

But I would rather be able to run 50 miles than not being able to.
>>
>smoking to lose weight
Do you not get munchies?
>>
>>37224799
The munchies only happen if I let them hit me/I fixate on the idea of food.

Its somewhat of a social/classical conditioning response to being high for me
>>
>>37224799
I dont have a lot of money so usually I wouldnt have money to afford munchies in the first place.
a good breakfast can do wonders.
but yeah this is why i said the 10 euro thing it keeps you on this level of oh shit i only have 2 euros left i better save it for later.
>>
File: youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png (114KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png
114KB, 450x375px
>>37224821
this is also true if someone is munching away a bag of crisps next to you ur gonna have a bad time
>>
There is literally no reason why weed needed to be mentioned at all in the OP. Frankly, this thread didn't need to be made at all. Everything anyone needs to know about losing weight can be found in the sticky.

I'm the biggest cannabis advocate I know but even I'm getting tired of the threads posted about it on /fit/. Its just guaranteed trolling and replies. Not much worse than the daily gyno threads though I guess, the more that I think about it...

>>37224799
Self control is a thing that exists for responsible adults, who are the only people who should be using cannabis anyways.
>>
>>37224932
Im not a regular here I mean I used to but nothing really helped me as it wasnt suited for me. (the entire hard work to get in shape part)
and as there are a lot of people that are lazy and want to lose weight aswell I believe that this might work for them , and the part of me mentioning the weed is becouse its a key part of how i lost weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.