[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leg day making me sick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 594x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 594x514px
I do legs 1-2 per week
Usually
3-4 sets of quad extensions machine
3-4 sets of squats
3 sets of 28s on the leg press
3 sets lunges
Few sets of calves and few sets of hams

But inevitably by the end of the workout I feel sick and nauseous. This only happens on leg day, can anyone tell me why? Maybe I'm eating too much or not enough before? Or drinking too much water or not enough during the workout?
Haaaalp!
>>
Ur going hard or your preworkout is making u want to throw up
>>
File: 1u3hnc1k.vichan.jpg (147KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1u3hnc1k.vichan.jpg
147KB, 601x601px
>having a leg day
>>
>>37094870
Why would you do leg extension before your squats?
>>
>>37094894
I don't take pre workout

>>37094937
Good point
>>
>>37094870
>Maybe I'm eating too much or not enough before? Or drinking too much water or not enough during the workout?

Only you can answer that OP, try eating little before next session (like a banana and milk idk), then,if you feel like shit, eat more next time (maybe oats).
Same with water, drink less water one day and more water another day.
Also check your breathing
>>
Kind of different but leg related.
Everytime I work out a muscle it only hurts for the next day, but everytime I do legs it takes almost a week for the soreness to go away. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>37094962
That means legs is the only thing you're doing right anon
>>
>>37094962
Legs are one of the biggest muscles bruh. How often do you train legs? If you train once a week you are going to get sore.
As long as they're just DOMS you shouldn't worry. Also keep in mind we use our legs 24/7, maybe you're noticing the DOMS because of this
>>
>>37094870

Your breathing for squats is probably fucked. Breath in as you're going down on your squat, keep your core tight, and exhale on the way up.

You will notice an immediate difference in how you feel during, and after your workout if that's the problem. If that isn't the problem, you might want to go get checked out.
>>
>>37094986
Yeah I've only been working them out once a week, working them out more will prevent dOMS?
>>
>>37095017
> breathing for squats is probably fucked. Breath in as you're going down on your squat, keep your core tight, and exhale on the way up.

No, do the valsalva maneuver. Letting SOME air out when going up is ok, to relieve excess pressure.

But you dont breath in during the exercise. You do it before you start the rep. You want as much pressure in your "core" as possible.
>>
>>37095023
Should train any muscle group minimum 2x a week.

Try letting your food digest for longer before training legs. Make your pre workout meal low fat and easy to digest.

I used to eat bacon and eggs and then throw up after my 7th set of squats. Now I eat oats and whey and feel great.
>>
>>37095023
I normally squat 2-3x a week and if I have a deload week or a week where I end up only squatting once, or none, I usually get really sore after the first session from having a week off. 2x is definitely enough to not be sore each time you squat. If you want the second session doesn't even need to be very tough, it can be a lighter one.
>>
>>37094870
you should read the sticky
>>
>>37095048
Fugg this means I gotta make a whole new routine, thanks for the advice though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.