[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forearm bone pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: forearm.jpg (40KB, 235x681px) Image search: [Google]
forearm.jpg
40KB, 235x681px
Hey /fit/
I started feeling pain in the outside of my ulna bone in forearm when lifting.
I have to do DB curls instead of BB curls.

What can i do about the pain?
>>
try EZ bar curls, if not drop the weight and allow your body to adapt
>>
>>37061086
currently having the same issue so bump
>>
Ive had this pain on and off for a while. Only thing that helped is dropping the weights with à straight arm instead of at an angle. Puts less stress on the forearm
>>
>>37061117
>>37061282

i'm already using EZ bar, wide or narrow grip, it still hurts. It hurts a lot less when using dumbbells.

at home i use powerball and hand grip exerciser, could that be the reason for ulna pain?
>>
>>37061492
is it both arms with u because with me it only happens in my dominant arm which is my right and i only use dumbbells
>>
had the same shit, your forearm is weak, all you have to do is forearm excercise and hammer curls until you get stronger
>>
>>37061539
no only in left arm, but my right is the dominant one.

>>37061888
is powerball okay for getting through this
>>
I had the same problem OP. I dropped weight and upped reps.

It was to the point where i had a hard time just doing normal tasks. I remember specifically i was trying to open the tail gate on my truck and legit struggled because it hurt so bad.

Stopped curls all together for a week then lowered weight and it's fine now.
>>
>>37061898

lol no, you must do heavy lifting, try with 40kg fixed weight bar and make 3x20, In a month you will curl with no pain at all
>>
>>37062022

sure thing bro
>>
File: 1442194985302_1.webm (302KB, 280x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442194985302_1.webm
302KB, 280x480px
>>37061086

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_GlQJPy8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GYRlK7q2s
https://www.youtube.com/user/JDCav24/search?query=pain
>>
Had the same thing, to reduce pain, I gently let go of the weights and only loosened the grip once the weights were already on the ground(or rack).
>>
>>37063090

Thanks a lot for those two videos.

I think i'll just stop doing barbell curls altogether until the pain is gone and use dumbbells instead.
I hope this will not be a permanent thing...
>>
>>37063320
those videos really helped me, but without stoping lifting it will not stop hurting
>>
>>37063397

so for how long should i stop curling?
>>
>>37063090
Gtfo gross degenerate
>>
thumb-under grip for curls
>>
>>37061086

Okay listen faggot.
I had this pain for months.

When you stop doing bb curls, the pain will fade away slowly.

There is nothing you need to do, the pain will vanish when you stop doing barbell curls.

It takes a month or so, though.
>>
File: IMG23423424.jpg (634KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG23423424.jpg
634KB, 1456x2592px
>>37064430

EDIT: And now this has nothing to do with your forearm being weak. Dont listen to these amateur faggots.

I have huge forearms ( pic related) and still had this pain.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.