[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently eating /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20160505_212120.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160505_212120.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Dirty bulking atm. Ex skelly shifting my weight up. Simple bolognaise like mom used to cook with wholegrain wheat and a multiple green fruit and veg home made smoothie.
>>
Wh-what's with the knife desu?
>>
>>37052819
Looks like shit
>>
That's what I eat on a cut.
>>
File: b97.jpg (183KB, 1594x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b97.jpg
183KB, 1594x1600px
>>37052819
Snack time. I had a can of kippered herring. Which is the greatest high protein snack of all time. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37052819
That smoothie looks really nice. Do you need a really good blender to make vegetable smoothies?
>>
>>37053205
not OP, but a decent blender makes everything better for a /fit/izen. Avoid the 20 dollar Oster bullshit from the grocery store and get a Ninja or Vitamix. I have a 3 blade ninja and it allows me to add all kinds of shit to my protein shakes, and makes bombass smoothies.

Souce: /fit co/ck/uld speaking.
>>
>>37052986
For the cut after the bulk
>>
>>37053294
Thanks, my roommate has one. Tomorrow I'll have to look up the brand and find out what it's capable of. I would not want to blow up his blender trying to blend beets..
>>
>>37052819
6 eggs with cheese and broccoli followed by 2 bagels
>>
>>37053042
fuck off
>>
How much difference does it make to cook bacon on a George Foreman grill vs just frying in a pan?

I do it on the grill and that tray does catch an obnoxious amount of grease. I'm just trying to put a number on it.
>>
>>37053205

Nutribullet GOAT blender
>>
>>37053749
it is.
>>
>>37053126
FUCK OF RANDY
CHEESEBURGLER ASS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>37054375
>let water evaporate
>weigh the amount of grease on the pan
>9 calories per gram of fat

Not that hard fampai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.