[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done with bodybuilding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: march.jpg (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
march.jpg
125KB, 640x1136px
an't wait to quit bodybuilding.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.
>>
ok, bye
>>
This pasta sureeee is stale
>>
>>37051286

tl;dr So that means you'll go back to /r9k/?
>>
i feel that most people don't take lifting that seriously, just something that people do on the side. at least, that's what my gymbro and I do. I'm still a student and he has a career. We lift regularly and to us it's just one of the ways we can better ourselves.
>>
>>37051286
The problem with you is that you began lifting thinking it would solve all your problems; girls would pay more attention to you, men would respect you more, you'd be more popular. So you went all in.
Got yourself a home gym AND a gym membership, supplements (aren't even necessary) eager to reap the rewards of having a thick solid body and a six pack.

The only reason "bodybuilding" seems like a childish endeavour to you is because YOUR expectations were childish and naive.

Fitness on the whole is a very worthwhile endeavour. It's not all about having large muscles but being flexible, strong AND agile. Strength training increases bone density so you won't be a fragile old stick when (if?) you hit 70. Decreased diabetes risk. There's a shitload of benefits and as a responsible adult you should be prioritising your health so at the very least, your descendants or you wouldn't have to spend money down the line on health expenses.

I'm sorry to hear you leave OP but maybe this just isn't for you. Physical fitness is the endeavour of men and it would appear you're still just a boy.

Cheers.
>>
I've seen this before.That guy in pic isn't you.Do what >>37051315 said.
>>
>>37051286
>i am so fed up with my hobby
>only nolifers git gud at it
>i wanna do other stuff that my hobby forbids
>waaa waaaa

you got sucked into an illusion. i wanted to be stronger. know why? so i can enjoy OTHER hobbies, like rock climbing and hiking, surfing, hell even tree climbing. sorry you had such a shitty experience. i'll agree bodybuilding for pure aesthetics is lame unless you're truly doing it only to please yourself, which we both know isn't the case with anyone. but don't come here and run off others, man. some morbidly obese kid is going to come here with delusions of being the next mr. olympia. he won't make it, but maybe he won't be the next male in his family to die at 50 from a heart attack.
>>
>literally lifting to look bigger

Kek, no wonder you grew tired of it.
>>
Serious lifting is for total faggots desu

Just go vegan, hit the cardio, and lift a little bit (bodyweight is prbably fine)
>>
>>37051286
>not your pic
>bait

pick two
>>
hint: weightlifting isn't bodybuilding.

now that's clarified we can close the thread.

thank you.

also sage.
>>
Wow someone didnt make them gainz...
>>
>>37051846
It's a pasta friendo
>>
>>37051286
kek, newfags
>>
>>37051286
I swear I already saw this pasta like a week or two ago
>>
>>37051286
I haven't baited like this since chyna died
>>
File: commonpepe.gif (896KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
commonpepe.gif
896KB, 500x281px
fucking reddit faggots, stop posting seriously in threads like this and go back to r/fitness you elderly e-mail forwarding clueless retards

this board has always been a cancer cluster but you've made the tumors bigger
>>
>>37051286
>I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.
weak of body, weak of mind
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.