[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Night out >Taking Creatine Holy shit you guys, i was shaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1451146867609.jpg (47KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451146867609.jpg
47KB, 439x480px
>Night out
>Taking Creatine
Holy shit you guys, i was shaking when i woke up, hungover as fuck.
Just slept a bit, still a bit drunk-ish and been drinking 1.5L of water now.

Nobody told me creatine would make me fucking pass out after a night out drinking
>>
You need to drink lots of water on creatine and drinking alcohol dehydrates you.
>>
>>37048252
That, i know, but not that the side effects of mixing both was so devestating.
>>
>>37048239
It doesn't.

What else have you changed in your diet. Most likely you're just more dehydrated.

I suppose in theory when you first start to load creatine, your muscles are going to soak up water making less available for your liver and kidneys to do their jobs. Increase water intake for a few weeks until your muscles reach saturation and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37048264
I ate something fatty whilest drinking, didn't change a thing in my diet which is still kinda shitty.
Been taking creatine for over a month now.
>>
Gay. Creatine makes you retain intramuscular water. This can raise your water intake needs. In other words, you're dehydrated. Just like everyone else with a hangover. Eat a banana, put an 1/8 of table salt in 16 ounces of water and you'll be back to normal in a few hours.
>>
>>37048275
1/8 teaspoon btw.
>>
>>37048275
But it shouldn't make me nearly black out.
Was shaking like a mother, when i woke up and had to take a cab home.
>Bless you cab driver, for you have brought me to safe harbours and gave me thy water
>>
>>37048288
You're a dumb guy.
>>
>>37048301
For you?
>>
>>37048288
You made yourself black out by drinking too much and/or too fast. Now you're hungover. Stop being a bitch boi
>>
>>37048318
Nah, wasn't that drunk, can remember everything from start to finish.
>>
>>37048326
Sounds like cancer, You should ignore it for as long as possible.
>>
>>37048355
Not funny
>>
OP you are retarded
>>
>Taking creatine

Enjoy your hair loss and ball cancer
>>
File: 1259094900222.jpg (116KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1259094900222.jpg
116KB, 512x384px
>>37048553
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.