[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo-yo effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1461471325651.jpg (144KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461471325651.jpg
144KB, 1066x1600px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html

So does this mean me and every other former fat cunt on here will just gain it back?

Whats the fucking point?
>>
Wood Berry
>>
>she looks so disinterested
>>
>>37042961
>she
>>
File: hansolo.jpg (50KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
hansolo.jpg
50KB, 358x358px
>>37042940
It will go back easier if you only lost the weight to win a competition and never wanted to change your lifestyle in reality. What that fatass did was simply an extreme diet. Diets donĀ“t work. You just bounce back. You have to change your mentality for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37043001
So the reason former fatties gain it back is because of unsustained will power?
>>
Yes, don't even bother op. It isn't worth it. Now go back to /b/
>>
I was 500lbs down to 200 and now im back up to 400 in a matter of 3 years.

You got to be a fat fuck for a reason - and those reasons don't disapear. also your body has enlarged fat cells now making it easier to get fat again.

we are doomed to yo-yo for the rest of our life.
>>
>>37042961
>when she sees your dick
>>
>>37042940
OP you're a fucking idiot, but who's this penis Venus
>>
>>37043544
How did you gain it all back? Is it as soon as you stop dieting/exercising? Did you have to progressively do more to even maintain weight?
>>
>>37042940

>After you lose weight your resting metabolism slows down

Congratulations, you now have to spend less money on food than other people who never got fat. Or you can spend the normal amount on food and exercise more.
>>
>>37042940

According to that article, since bodybuilders and weightlifters bulk and cut in cycles, all the time, their metabolisms should have slowed to a crawl.
>>
>>37042940

The main take away from the study is that people who've lost a tremendous amount of weight have a BMR that's about 200 calories lower than the average person their height/weight/age.

Now, the rag you're reading over-dramatizes the results of the study because they're pushing an agenda. In reality, you're forced to incorporate 30 to 60 minutes of exercise into your daily routine. It also reinforces the dangers of coming off of a severe cut - you don't just start eating whatever the fuck you want like most of these sorry saps did. You slowly increase your caloric intake by 200-500 calories a week until you hit your estimated BMR. Keep an eye on the scale to make sure you aren't jumping the gun.

If you spent half of your life known as Lard Lord of the Twenty Desserts is it any surprise that you have to put in a little more effort to make up for all the years you fucked around?
>>
File: 1160725636159.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1160725636159.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>37042961
uninterested
>>
File: 1460333272515.jpg (79KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1460333272515.jpg
79KB, 500x461px
>>37043690

>Lard Lord of the Twenty Desserts
>>
>>37043043
No. They treat being fat like having a cold, or a sprained wrist. Do the things until the problem goes away and then back to business as usual.
>>
Lost about 80 lbs once, that was 11 years ago.
I'm not super fit (I don't really belong on /fit/ and I'm not sure why I come here), but I've at least never gone above 180 the past decade without issue. If I actually worked out consistently it would be even better.

That shit is wrong and dumb.
>>
>>37043690
Thank you
>>
Wow what a magical property to magically live off less calories, what good fortune these people have.

Anyways, it's hard to keep off the weight for these fucks because they lost weight in an absurdly unnatural way with someone policing their every step.

Of course they're going to gain it back unless they have discipline.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.