[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

re-use coke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pussy.jpg (49KB, 482x372px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
49KB, 482x372px
I used a coke bottle as a water bottle and some guy told me it's like really fucking dangerous since the toxins leach out from the plastic and then you get like aids and stuff from reusing that bottle and putting more load on it than intended, like wtf, have you ever done that?
>>
>>37040103
Yeah you can get some shit chemicals like BPA in you from that. I'll reuse a bottle maybe once or twice and then toss it. Just buy yourself a bottle for like 7 bucks that is BPA-free.
>>
File: cooler_bottle[1].jpg (44KB, 304x245px) Image search: [Google]
cooler_bottle[1].jpg
44KB, 304x245px
>bpa

QUESTION

What about drinking fountains such as pick related. Is there a risk of bpa in these?
>>
>>37040320
Nah. BPA has been researched heavily and is fine at it's current levels. But if you get prolonged exposure, you can get fucked hard.
>>
>>37040103
Christ, you're an idiot. Yes, there's a risk of leaching BPA if you reuse a bottle. No, it doesn't give you HIV and isn't really dangerous to do it occasionally.
>>
So Whats the conclusion to this Thread?
Been using the same plastic bottle for over a year. Been doing this for like a decade now. Always refilling the same bottle for ~ a year straight.
>>
File: contemporary-coffee-filters.jpg (28KB, 487x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary-coffee-filters.jpg
28KB, 487x418px
How bad are these for your health?
>>
>>37041891
Same.

I only have like, a bit of aids tho.
>>
File: bpa for money.png (80KB, 534x578px) Image search: [Google]
bpa for money.png
80KB, 534x578px
>>37041891
It doesn't matter that it's the same bottle. Using a plastic bottle, new or old, you probably get some BPA. BPA-free plastics exist, but it's not proven that they are any less estrogenic than BPA.

Research it online to decided if you care enough to buy a glass bottle instead.
>>
>Buy the carbonated Jew in glass bottles
>Reuse them all day everyday
>???
>PROFIT!

I circle through 3 750ml glass bottles. Haven't bought anything to drink in months outside of coffee.
>>
>>37041907
is that a pour over coffee maker? if so, it's perfectly fine. because you have to use a filter which you'll dispose of after making your coffee
>>
>>37040245
BPA free plastics just contain bisphenol-S instead. Manefacturers can't just stop using BPA, they wouldn't used it to begin with if it was optional. They can only remove it if they replace it with something similar, like BPS, which is also an endocrine disrupting chemical.
>>
I would maybe reuse for a day at best, the BPA tends to leech when in sunlight/heat for prolonged periods, so for example, if you go to reuse a bottle that you left in your car's cup holder, I would recommend throwing it out because the heat/sunlight has definitely caused BPA to leech into it.
>>
just buy a stainless steel bottle you tards

lasts forever, no BPA, no other bullshit
>>
I carry my water around in an old coconut
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.