[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compulsive eating in women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: fat-woman-eating-o[1].gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fat-woman-eating-o[1].gif
3MB, 320x240px
Why do women struggle with controlling their eating habits?

I'm letting this woman live with me to save rent, and she eats about a block of chocolate once a day.

She's quite obese and always complains about it and how she doesn't exercise but never does anything to fix it, and continues to eat shitty foods like chocolate and skipping meals in order to binge the same shitty foods. Also pretty much lives off cereal as her dedicated 'meals'.

The worst part is I kind of enable her, or at least don't show her healthy living habits. When I go for runs in the morning I'll purposely get up too early for her to join me. I'll lift weights but only when she's not around so she doesn't get any ideas.

Any ideas on why women behave like this? Is it because they don't have a man to show them good lifestyle foundations, or outright reject men's help?
>>
>>37037104

Feminism

she's being empowered, you cis white male scum
>>
Sugar addiction. Like any addiction, it causes the person to act irrationally in an attempt to justify their self-destructive behavior.
>>
She probably has no willpower and doesn't care or think she's strong enough to actually learn how to have a proper diet and get some exercise.
At least that's how it was for me. I only decided to stop being a blimp when I made friends and felt like I could be happy. Also, women are extra emotional and food makes you feel good for short periods of time. I was depressed and had a pretty bad childhood, so food was the only happiness in my life and it stuck with me as an adult.

You should exercise when you want and stop trying to be all sneaky. Why even do that? You don't think it would be nice to potentially help inspire someone to better their self?
>>
>>37037104
Cutting fat is hard for women because their bodies try to hold on to it to protect a potential fetus, therefore they're sensitive to hormone fluctuations. They can cut weight and diet, it just takes a lot of will power.

If she's obese though that's different than cutting bf from 20% to 14%. She just needs to quit being a dumb bitch and not eat as much. Just throw away her chocolate if it bothers you so much, otherwise why do you even care? Women can normally fight cravings if the drug isn't easily acquired.
>>
>>37037337
>Why even do that?

She eats like shit despite me making delicious meals.

I'll even make two portions and offer her one, but she'll refuse so I'll have to fridge it for tomorrow.

Trust me, I go out of my way, but when she can't change her diet then exercise isn't going to do all that much.
>>
>>37037439
But why do you care? Unless you want her to get fuckable so you can have a live in hole.
>>
>>37037430
>Women can normally fight cravings if the drug isn't easily acquired.

Yes, women always take the path of least resistance. We know you're weak. No need to point out the obvious.
>>
>>37037104
I hope at least she's letting you fuck her.
>>
>>37037464
She's my friend.
>>
>>37037104
>Why do women struggle with controlling their eating habits?
in many obesity statistics males are actually more likely to be overweight than females. Females in general tend to have much healthier eating habits then males, but males do tend to be more physically active. the REAL question here is, why are you so bitter and angry towards half the worlds population? its not because theyre particularly fat, because the stats show they're not.
>>
>>37037104
>because they don't have a man to show them good lifestyle foundations, or outright reject men's help?
oh dear lord you are a hoot. every male in my life has tried to sabotage my healthy lifestyle, including my current bf who smokes cigarettes and tries to feed me junk food and fast food constantly. and its actually HIM refusing help from ME. he says he has a "fast metabolism" and its impossible to gain weight, but I tell him that he hardly eats and I'm not surprised. I tell him I can help him gain weight if he wants, he gets mad as fuck at me and starts telling me I dont know what I'm talking about. males tend to have worse habits when it comes to what they put in their bodies and they also tend to hide behind some sense of machismo as if they're immortal and it doesn't matter what they put in their bodies because they're big manly men.
>its the womans fault for not having a big strong man in her life to show her what to do
get over yourself dude, my recovery from being fat had absolutely nothing to do with any males helping me (they actually teased and taunted me constantly), it had to do with me putting in 100% of the work myself
>>
Cravings mang. I crave shit like pastries and donuts every day. I lift up my shirt and poke my soft belly and that helps.

Men crave shit like wings and red meat. Women crave sugar and carbs, which are way less filling and not as healthy as protons. Biology I guess mang.

>Also pretty much lives off cereal as her dedicated 'meals'.

As long as you account for the calories and are honest with the portion, cereal isn't going to make you obese. It's not healthy but you need to eat the entire box to get fat.
>>
>>37037439
I still don't get the whole moving around your working out because you don't want her to see. You eating well and working out isn't going to do anything besides make her feel bad enough where things might just click.

She sounds like a gooftard not eating meals when you make them, though. I imagine she must have had some shit-tier parents that never fed her anything but crap and now she's too much of a baby to eat anything good.
>>
>>37037104
Aren't men statistically fatter than women, I agree that men are more likely to agree that they are fat because they eat too much but still.
>>
>>37037439
Bro you never know what might happen I only got my diet under control after I started lifting and enjoying it so I used diet as a means to help me put on more muscles and more weight on the bar.
>>
>>37037721

Not sure if you just blew in from tumblr but I have to partially agree with you. My ex would take me on near-daily junkfood runs where we would gorge on candy, ice cream, and fast food. He would just randomly be like, "get shoes on, we're going to get ice cream." He could handle it because his bmr was sky high but I was starting to get chubby. Funny that after I dumped him all that weight fell right off. I would also ask him to go do stuff with me like play tennis or bike or go on walks and he'd refuse because vidya addiction. Meanwhile he forbade me from going to the park alone because it's "dangerous." He was a gains goblin. Now I hike mountains solo and am too lazy and cheap to go to the store to buy junk food.

Men absolutely can be enablers or even push their horrible habits onto you. So on that term OP is a little full of himself acting like men are angels and enlighteners and without them women are lost... Like nah. Every man I see is always guzzling beer and binging on buffalo wings, burgers, and fast food. Maybe their bodies can handle it, but ours can't, but they drag us down into their bad habits anyway.

Disregard men, acquire burando and wealth.
>>
>>37037744
No. Men are probably more extra-morbidly obese than women, but if only considering overweight and obese categories, women are both more overweight and more obese than men.

Like everything, however, women are never at the top, so the fattest of the fat also tend to be men (even though there are more fat women in general).
>>
>>37037744

I don't get how a man can even be fat. My bmr is 1500...a man's bmr is easily 2500. How the fuck do you manage to eat enough to get fat when you have such a huge allowance? Men have weight on easy mode and they still fuck up.
>>
>>37037831
Doesn't test make you hungrier? I would have to agree though men have it easier in that aspect however women to be desirable by 99% of men all they need to do is lose weight meanwhile men need to be shredded to be in the top.
>>
>>37037831
I imagine it's because many of them enjoy beer a lot and those calories really add up.

>>37037880
Don't be fat works for either gender and lot of women like skinny guys from what I've seen. Personally, I go into the skelly threads as it's like eye candy for me.
>>
>>37037641
>why are you so bitter and angry towards half the worlds population?
It's /fit/ what do you expect?
>>
>>37037805
>Men absolutely can be enablers or even push their horrible habits onto you.
This reminds me of my sister. She started dating this guy and ended up 40+ pounds heavier. He would sit around all day (this was when my sister and I were sharing an apartment and her bf would be there all the time) watching tv and eating chips. The only time he ever wanted to leave to do anything was to go get fastfood. She was with him for about 3 years before finally dumping his lazy ass. She's with a new guy now and if actually starting to loose the extra weight.
>>
>>37037880
>meanwhile men need to be shredded to be in the top.
Not really. Just don't be a lardass. I think men care more about muscles than most women do.
>>
My gf cheated on my diet plan for her after 3 weeks. She just had to have a burger. I'm so heartbroken. She's never gonna make it now.
>>
>>37037104

Women are on average more emotional than men, and succumb to emotional eating more often.

Women also generally have a larger preference for sweets and deserts. Combine eating when bored/eating to feel happy and easily engulfed calorie bombs and you've got trouble. Couple that with sugars naturally addictive properties and the roller-coaster it throws your insulin into and you're in deep shit.
>>
>>37037831

Well, the average man's bmr isn't 2500. The average American man is 5'9" 195 pounds - which gives a BMR of just over 2000 calories. It's very very easy to eat over 2000 calories daily - especially if your diet includes fast food.
>>
>>37038242
It's just a burger. No reason she can't continue on the diet plan. We all fall off the wagon every now and then. That doesn't mean she has to give up completely.
>>
>>37038263
My gf can't stop, so she's been weenie herself by eating 2-3 Gummi bears a day.
>>
>>37038309
I'm just being dramatic buddy.
>>
>>37038309
>falls off wagon
not gonna make it
>>
>>37037641
based
>>
>>37037104
UM

It's called BINGE EATING DISORDER shitlords. It's a MEDICAL condition that is caused by GENETICS!

Watch this video and maybe educate yourselves, hard I know for people like you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-PxHdN0n0U
>>
>>37038477
>It's called BINGE EATING DISORDER shitlords. It's a MEDICAL condition that is caused by GENETICS!
kek'd hard
>>
File: dumpling.jpg (3KB, 91x125px) Image search: [Google]
dumpling.jpg
3KB, 91x125px
>>37038521
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/05/03/is-your-labrador-retriever-fat-genetics-might-be-to-blame shitposting with this article because genes.
>>
>>37038574
People who don't portion their pets meals are abusing the animal.
>>
File: b57.png (71KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
b57.png
71KB, 870x870px
>>37037104
Because they're weak willed roasty whores that only care about how they feel in the present moment and want instant gratification.
>>
>>37037641
Women are more likely to be morbidly obese
>>
File: nigger.jpg (5KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
5KB, 254x198px
>>37038574
>fat genetics in dogs
>somehow strangely enoguh in undeveloped countries, dogs aren't fat

this shit drives me up the fucking wall, limit the portions of your animals to healthy ammounts or else you will kill them
>>
>>37038092

You know, if anything, this is an indictment of relationships rather than any particular sex. If you're a lazy slob just waiting for your "other half" to complete you, you're going to have bad lifestyle habits. On the other hand, if you're completing yourself just fine, you're likely not going to be in a relationship because you don't need it (though I guess you could still want one if the other person is just right for the optimal power couple relationship)
>>
File: sharmy-julius-kaiser.jpg (15KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
sharmy-julius-kaiser.jpg
15KB, 400x284px
>>37038711
>optimal power couple relationship

Pic related
>>
>>37037721
Why are you with him, then?
The same advice we always give to male anons with gains goblin girlfriends applies to you. Break up and find someone who enjoys the same things as you. It can even be a douchebag. Your current one is clearly not doing you any good, otherwise you wouldn't have this rant.
Or stay single. Whatever fits you better.
>>
>>37037104
Give up all hope it's a women she will argue with you till the cows come home about how she is still buetiful
>>
>>37038574
It would be nice to know for sue, that these monster-fats are caused by muh genetics. This would give me the perfect answer whenever they sob becaus I don't date them: "I want healthy children and your genetics are inferior. Please abstain from contacting me ever again."
>>
>>37038597
>dogs and cats are the only pets in the world
>>
>>37037163
Same like weed addiction, right?
>>
>>37037641
women are twice as likely to be obese compared to men.
>>
>>37038896
I wouldn't compare the two. The sugar addicted (obese especially) are much more likely to claim that it's not their fault and that it's genetics.
Stoners will just be like "yeah I smoke weed".
>>
>>37038862
>>37038862
Where did he imply that?
>>
>>37038862
>mentions pets in general
>OH SO ONLY DOGS AND CATS HUH

like just walk awya from the screen nigguh haha calm down...
>>
>>37038858
this is a valid point and a way to turn their own genetics argument against them
>>
File: ayy cheeky cunt.png (46KB, 131x136px) Image search: [Google]
ayy cheeky cunt.png
46KB, 131x136px
>>37038858
>>37041409
anyone have that MUH GENETICS screencap about how rejecting fatties with predispositions for disease is literally evolution? Something something "the day fat acceptance died" and all that.
>>
only a block of chocolate? jesus i eat like a block of chocolate, a cake, several packages of cookies, a whole chicken (out of place i know, gotta have one non sweet thing), a bag of candies, a couple tubs of ice cream...

but then again i'm bulimic soz
>>
>>37037104
fuck a bitch in front of your fat roommate and then buy her a pint of ice cream

really go to town on this girl

your fat roommate will be inspired to lose weight
>>
>>37037116
Lol I hate this so much
>>
>>37037744
Those stats generally go by BMI and don't adjust for gender, which makes them meaningless since obviously men are going to have more mass relative to height.
>>
File: 1460046846486.jpg (13KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1460046846486.jpg
13KB, 450x253px
>>37037541
Thinking men and women can just "be friends"
>>
>>37042148
Men can most certainly be friends with fat chicks.

Especially fit ones so they are motivated often.
>>
>>37037104
>be in uni
>friends and I start hanging out with another group of people
>there's a fat chick
>fully acknowledges her weight problem and actually has a metabolic bone disease and a diagnosed joint problem
>she's alright though because she actually eats healthy, goes to the gym a few times a week and had started to lose a bit of weight
>we're all gonna make it.zyzz
>one day I'm up in the library loft studying
>she comes up to me and sits down right beside me
>wat
>tells me she really likes me and wants to go out
>say I'm sorry because I'm actually dating another girl from our school
>later I hear my friends found her in her dorm bawling her eyes out eating a tub of cookie dough
>she stops exercising and gains what little she lost back and then some
>invite her to come to the gym with me and my friends but she says no

I already had a gf... I still feel bad about it.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.