[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a meme? What's your experience with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: creatine[1].jpg (25KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
creatine[1].jpg
25KB, 900x300px
Is it a meme? What's your experience with it?
>>
creatine is a codeword for cocaine
>>
>>37036455
magic
>>
no its not a fucking meme, take it and anything you rep for less than 5 will go up. congrats and move on.
>>
>>37036490
How'd you get these results? Do you take a flat amount a day, do the loading thing, or just take it before you lift?
>>
>>37036455
Literally just bought some yesterday for the first time. It's fire bro. Got some of that c4
>>
>>37036455
It's like a little boost but not on the same level as pre workout.
>>
>>37037140
Well C4 is a pre workout that just happens to contain creatine, any immediate effects you might have are probably just due to the stimulants it contains. I'm asking about creatine monohydrate, which isn't necessarily a pre-workout, just a nutritional supplement
>>
Allowed me to do a few more reps so it was nice but I had to stop because it destroyed my hairline (however since I stopped take it I haven't lost much hair and I'm sure I woild have and I will go bald before I'm in my thirties because of my genes).
>>
>>37037159
It is pre workout you fool
>>
>>37037123
5mg a day

loading is a meme

>>37037140
>>37037195
retards
>>
>>37037186
I may be mistaken but I don't believe c4 has any stimulants. I could be wrong tho
>>
>>37036455
Works alright. I especially notice that I feel way less sore the day after.

Don't take too much in one hit, it'll give you gastric distress. Bad for squats, you know?
>>
>>37037212
Its got all the same ingredients as an energy drink. What do you think caffeine is?
>>
>>37037208
>5mg a day, loading is a meme
Yeah, that's my experience from when I used creatine for a few months years ago when I first started lifting. Was confortable with 5mg/day, tried loading and all I got was stomach cramps. For whatever reason I've stayed away from supplements for years after that and I thought I'd give creatine another shot since it's so cheap and well researched.
>>37037212
I've never bothered with pre-workouts but it's my understanding that stimulants are more or less the whole point.
>>
>>37037241
All the same ingredients as a energy drink? Are you dumb? C4 extreme contains stims. Reg c4 is 3 amino acid that draw ATP
>>
>>37037264
https://www.cellucor.com/products

what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>37037123
It takes days to a week for you to fully feel it or notice that's why some suggest loading to possibly notice it faster. 5mg a day is fine. I usually just take it on days I lift which is 4-5 days a week. Drink plenty of water, like twice as much as normal. You might look slightly bloated but you should be able to get an extra rep or two.
>>
I recently started doing the bulgarian method of training and have had a lot of success with creatine. More than anything it allows me to be explosive on every lift, rather than having to grind out that last set or last rep. Also slight hair loss, shit is so cash.
>>
>>37037264
From the cellucor website. It contains a 371mg proprietary blend with 150mg of Caffeine, roughly equal to 2.5 Red Bulls, plus a few other stimulants
>>
>>37037193
can anyone confirm that this is a legit negative side effect of creatine?
>>
>>37037300
The one I have tho
https://www.cellucor.com/c4
>>
>>37036455
You don't need it
Dont put extra shit in your body that you don't need to get /fit/
>>
>>37037485
yeah. see >>37037332

if you're the one who said it doesn't contain stims you're a fucking idiot
>>37037416
it will increase the speed at which you will bald if you are predisposed to balding. it won't make you bald on its own. but yes, it's a real side effect.
>>
>>37037554
cool. i shaved my head a few weeks ago as i do every year or so and realized my hairline is receding more than i thought. so i can handle it, just didn't know anything about the hair loss side effect. i look better as a baldy anyway
>>
>>37036455
Sorry, I don't take steroids.
>>
>>37036455
It's not a meme just be ready to hand your natty card.
>>
Shit made me rage way too hard. Almost got arrested while on it.
>>
Made my erectionS and sex drive way stronger. I now Fuck my gf several times a day and I cum about a pint each time, i started with complete ED . I highly recommend taking it.
>>
>>37036455
You won't notice anything if you're on it or if you stop taking it. Anything you think you notice is just a placebo effect, that's how little impact it has.

But it's pretty fucking cheap so who cares if you spend money on it.
>>
>>37037647
>>37037655
Lots of meat has creatine in it and your own body creates it naturally
>tfw nobody is truly natty
>>
>>37037897
Pretty much how I feel about it too, it maybe does something, I don't really notice much, but it's like $40 and lasts 6-8 months so whatever.
>>
>>37037208
>5mg
wtf
>>
>>37037303
How long should you take to come off it to reduce the bloating? A week?
>>
>>37037195

lol, no, it is not
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.