[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My problem with sit-ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: butt hurt.jpg (31KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
butt hurt.jpg
31KB, 636x358px
So, whenever I do my routine, I have to do 20 sit-ups. Thing is, when I do them, my butt crack starts to hurt like hell. When I'm finished and go to the shower, it starts to hurt a lot and then I find out that the top of my butt crack all bruised. What do I do?
>>
Don't do sit ups. If you're prone to pain around that region while doing them, you could also break the skin and have it get incredibly infected. There's a term for it, I can't remember what it is,but you essentially have to get your butt chopped off anon.

Pretty much do anything else besides sit-ups.
>>
>>37030228
Pilonidal cyst
>>
>>37030228
It's called Spartan's Ass. The Spartans used to get it a lot because they were so into calisthenics.
>>
>>37030263
Got nothing on Spartan's Ass on Google, and the other anon's claim of Pilonidal cyst is not very encouraging.

I also have to say I inherited my mother's ass, so it has quite the size. I do not know if it factors in anyway to this though.
>>
>>37030301
What about mcgil sit-ups?
>>
>>37030375
Just looked it up. Kinda looks dumb, does it work?
>>
>>37030194
Psoas. Stretch and strengthen it. It was the cause of all my lower back problems
>>
>>37030194
You are putting too much weight on your tailbone. If you continue to do this, an extremely painful cyst will form, requiring surgery to remove.
>>
>>37030918
>>37030939
Thanks guys
>>
When I first started ages ago I had that problem so I would spackle the top of my crack beforehand with aquaphor (I'm guessing Vaseline would work too, I just had aquaphor on hand) and it never happened again. I don't need it now, but it helped when I started.
>>
File: breeeh.jpg (37KB, 600x600px)
breeeh.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
This used to happen to me.

Here is how i fixed it:

Focus on contracting your lower abs during the whole situp instead of your upper to middle abs. It feels different and is harder to do, but it takes the pressure off the top part of your butt. Think of keeping your back straight while doing the situp, focus on the form.
>>
>>37030194
Dont do situps. I used to have the same problem and just tried to ignore the pain and bruising. It will lead to infection of the ass which I can tell you from first hand experience is fucking painful shit
>>
>>37030194
Here's what you do

>get in the position of your normal situp
>do one situp
>realize you're doing a pointless exercise that will only give you a cyst that leaves a hole in your body for weeks.
>drive to the store and buy a cheap ab wheel
>now you can do a much better ab and full body exercise without a giant hole above your asscrack
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.