[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Atkinsdiet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 203x168px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 203x168px
Hey /fit/, about 10lbs/5kg from my goal weight... Hit a barrier and I'm not able to go under 64kg, (1m72, female, 24) really frustrating!! Thinking of doing something a little bit more drastic that will help me cut quicker. What is your experience with the Atkins diet? Would you recommend it?
>>
No, count your calories and eat good food instead of jumping on some diet that deals in absolutes.
>>
I lost 40 pounds doing keto. Atkins is basically just a brand name for keto, but the general principle is the same: Break your sugar addiction, and feel full from eating meat, cheese, eggs, etc.

It still doesn't violate Calories In, Calories Out. (because that would be scientifically impossible). It's just a different way to get there that many find easier to stick to.
>>
>falling for the keto meme
>>
Wasn't it hard? I'm really a sugar addict so the thought of not even being able to drink my coffe with sugar is sooo unmotivating :p Bought me some cola zero's instead if I cannot take it anymore, hope that won't ruin the keto?
And what was your average weight loss a week?
>>
>>37026218
yeah it will help you lose the last 10lbs. It will be mostly be water weight though if you just start it.
>>
>>37026218

Where you're at, Atkins will give you the same results as any standard cutting diet. Ketosis is really best for people who are grossly obese - with the extra body fat the deficit can be much more severe.

Since you're only about 10 pounds from your goal weight your best bet is discipline and hard work. Stick to your calorie limits, get a little more active, and ride it out.
>>
>>37026332
that ruins the keto. but whatever you;'re clearly not serious about any life change if you're still drinking soda
>>
you moron I only drink still water and coffee. just bought the coke zero to have some 'sugar' to look forward to if I decide to do Atkins
>>
>>37026418
you're the moron
get some discipline ffs
>>
>>37026418
put a little stevia in your coffee if the craving is that bad

throw away the soda
>>
>>37026332
>I'm really a sugar addict

This is really the heart of the problem, right here. Sugar addiction is how most fat people got fat. Before they started putting sugar in every goddamn thing, obesity actually wasn't all that common.

It is literally a chemical addiction, and you need to break it. I used to drink soda with every lunch and dinner without fail. Now, I don't even miss it.
>>
carbs arent bad it's just the simple carbs have no purpose
>>
>>37026332
I buy sugar free jello snack packs.
10 calories a peice and they're good for a sugar fix.
Sugar free gum helps me ward off cravings as well.
>>
>>37026869
>fruit
>no purpose
>>
>>37027104
He didn't say that, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37027139
Fruit is a simple carb. Don't project your mental deficiency onto me, kid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.