[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can a friendless recovering social dunce meet women? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: X3US0gT.gif (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
X3US0gT.gif
232KB, 500x500px
Where can a friendless recovering social dunce meet women? I mean the kind that are not so superficial and might actually have a chance to build a relationship.
>>
>>37024100
>meeting women
>/fit/
Wew lad
>>
tinder
>>
At gym?
>>
>>37024100

how old are you?

go to college
>>
>>37024100
Volunteer at an animal shelter

Also, not /fit/ related.
>>
>>37024100
Okcupid and tinder

Okcupid made me lose my virginity and a girlfriend if I felt like pursuing it

Tinder, on my first match got me my current girlfriend and probably later wife

Hell or you could just go to bars. You'd be surprised who you could find
>>
>>37024304

>marrying a tinder whore

dont do this
>>
The docks, by tradition.
>>
>>37024100
places that have worked for me in the past

festivals, work, college, online dating sites and apps

don't worry about me friendless. I had friends at one point but some have left while others are too busy with their own lives. shit happens and when you get older who gives a dusty fuck about how many friends you have? everyone becomes more concerned about these close personal relationships and work.
>>
>>37024562
being*
>>
>wants girl to not be superficial
>picky as fuck himself
>>
>college
>implying I wasn't a socially retarded hermit who played video games for 2 years, then tried to fix everything but failed miserably for the last two
I have no reason to not kill myself
>>
>>37024100
The same place everyone else does

Work
School
Street
Bar
Restaurant
Store

You arent special. There isnt some secret room somewhere full of precisely the people you want to meet. You have to work at it, just like everything else in life.
>>
For you,

>put an advertisement out
>seeking a tall athletic woman
>5'11"-6'3"
>have her contracted to carry your baby that you will have custody over
>pay her a flat fee
>congrats

Building a relationship with women is easy. Finding one that's suitable for marriage is hard. By 25 most are already taken. I'm sorry, but you're late to the game and will either have to take the shitty players or change the rules
>>
>>37024285
>>37024285
Im 21, thinking about going to a community college but have no idea what to study, thought about a trade but i kinfmda want to do something were i can meet girls. also hispanic if that matters
>>
>>37024640
>by 25 most are already taken
Jesus where the fuck do you live? Relocate to a new big city if most are taken by age 25. This is a big fucking world so there is no excuse.
>>
>>37024779
go into something that involves medicine

for whatever reason females flock to medicine. If you can handle it then go for it and you'll have a much larger selection than say... philosophy or history.
>>
>>37024304
>tinder
>wife
Anon...
>>
>>37024897
I already made it senpai. If she's over 25 she's likely lost her innocence and is damaged.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.