[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /losing weight too fast/ here? Started cutting around less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1459171053520.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1459171053520.png
37KB, 658x662px
Who /losing weight too fast/ here? Started cutting around less 3 weeks ago, as well as concentrating on uni work (lots of deadlines and exams). Lost my appetite and all i'm doing at gym is compounds and basically maintenance really. I've lost 7kg in that time, and see a difference in my love handles, waist, face, everywhere. Also my jeans have started to become looser now.

Started at 105.4kg. Am i dying lads?
>>
go at a deficit of 350 kcals, don't lose weight

>inb4 count

I always eat the same and the 350 kcals come from a tub of quark I don't eat anymore
>>
>>36982755
>Who /losing weight too fast/ here?
not you, cuts always start off fast then slow down
you've lost water weight and a little fat
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 750x1334px
You're probably fine, I lose weight in quick spurts after days of zero progress
>>
>>36982788

What if I've lost about 60 pounds in a few months with a combination of stress from a breakup, no appetite, and cardio?
>>
>>36982788
I've always had a problem with water weight. Depending on what i ate the night before, weighing myself the next day would be useless because either i've retained too much water or i've lost too much and it seems like progress. I'm also aware of glycogen depletion and all that.

>>36982795
You /stressed/ too? I was under way too much stress recently. Lost my appetite too but instead of cardio i was just lifting at like 80%. I think it's the loss of appetite that's making this feel weird. Normally i'd be too hungry to lose this much weight without cheating like fuck.
>>
>>36982755
Same here. Now I understand the plight of you skinnyfags. I restricted sugar and snacking. I eat 1 meal. And I lose my appetite. And I'm at an obese weight. I can't even meet my 1k defecit. I don't wanna slow down because all the health benefits but I don't want dat loose skin.
>>
I had gastroenteritis two weeks ago. Lost 9lbs in four days and still haven't recovered my strength.
>>
I was under the impression stress made you gain weight? Is it just an excuse used by fat people?
>>
>>36982805

Yeah /stressed/ for sure. Gf of 6 years tells me she's not happy and to be out within a couple of day. Move out and she's fucking some fat manlet the next day. I'm fat, but also 6'4". So I decided not to be fat anymore and the constant sick feeling helps me pretty much never eat.
>>
>>36982823
Its one of the reasons. Along with AssssUuucaaaaa!

I try to meditate pray to God and ignore my loans. My job and the people who hate me.
>>
>>36982823

Well stress response is cortisol, which does fuck with your metabolism, but if you are also only consuming 900 kcal a day it's pretty moot.
>>
>>36982823
the effects stress has on weight gain/lose are so minor it's not even noticable
but fatties use it as excuse to stuff their face
>>
File: 1448422648452.jpg (207KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1448422648452.jpg
207KB, 500x488px
>>36982833
Have you woken up and dry heaved from the stress yet?
>>
>>36982823
telling fatties that there are ways they can take action right away by eating healthy food. Weather or not it is placebo is a good thing. If someone you love is fat and thinks it's impossible, show them all that pseudoscience if that's what you believe it is. Maybe they'll start reducing their junk food and walk a little.
>>
>>36982896

Frequently. I have dreams about her every night, ranging from us getting back together to her getting married, and every time I wake up about to vomit. I caught the oneitis hard as fuck but I was about to get married(or so I thought) so I figured it was OK.
>>
>>36982963
i'm sorry man, i don't know what else to say. Could it be just a phase she's going through? Would you take her back after what she's done or are you trying to move on? I've noticed these periods of intense stress change me as a person. It always gives me a new outlook on life and people in general. Have you read Meditations? Give it a go (it's only short); it has some wisdom in there that probably saved me from killing myself.
>>
>>36982993

I go back and forth. Sometimes I think I might want to, but most the time I just hate her for what she did. I am pretty sure I burnt that bridge earlier this morning anyways by saying something really shitty at like 2am after it exploding out of me after a month of no contact. Honestly either way I'm just trying to focus on myself, get slim, then get huge as fuck. I got shit I gotta work on and now is as good as time as ever.
>>
>>36983026
That's good to hear man, it sounds like you're already mentally stronger than i (was). I wish you well on your new journey.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.