[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

531 Android App

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: five3one-531.png (43KB, 288x480px) Image search: [Google]
five3one-531.png
43KB, 288x480px
Just getting started with 531 and I'm wondering if anyone has a specific app to recommend. for now all the ones i've tried are either trial/pro features only or just plain shitty.

Im looking for a good weight and maxes calculator, and be able to add joker sets and assistance exercises. none of the apps Ive tried seem to be able to do that except the 531 app but its not free
>>
>>36919127
FitNotes is everything you need
>>
>>36919127
I use Wendlerized, it's pretty good
>>
>>36919141
Its more of an exercise logger, not really a program generator like other 531 apps. I use simple workout log
>>36919151
how do you add the assistance work ? do you add one exercise per set ?
>>
>>36919192
In the menu go to "Additional excercises", add excercices to each day, set your goal, bam.
>>
>>36919127
Would also appreciate an iOS option too.
>>
>>36919282
yeah that's what I do but it seems I cant add one exercise, and in that I can edit the sets/reps . I have to do something like:
Db press 1 , set reps and target weight
Db press 2.""
Db Press 3 ""
Db Press 4""

Also To add Joker sets it only allows a percentage from the your 1RM, normally it should be 105%110%115% but from your AMRAP set just before
>>
Got the app. its worth it imo. A lot of options to customize workouts.
>>
>>36919325
Do you mind sharing the apk for it ?
>>
dont use an app, make an excel spreadsheet so you can actually do a routine that fits you.

most of the 531 apps dont even have joker sets or 5x5 BBB, the ones that do are shitty anyway
>>
>>36919371
This is what I do.
I set one up in Google Sheets that I can check on my phone at the gym and track with Fitnotes.
>>
OP here i managed to crack the Wendler Log app and got the assistance workouts enable if anybody wants the apk i could try and upload it.

If not just use lucky patcher on it
>>
I'm not sure if it's in yet, but Progression is planned to have the ability to put in a max and plan workouts as a percent of max

it's easily the best app in general though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.