[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you bulking on mcdoubles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook[1].jpg (162KB, 1536x1129px) Image search: [Google]
o-MCDOUBLE-facebook[1].jpg
162KB, 1536x1129px
Why aren't you bulking on mcdoubles?
>>
>>36886406
We don't have that slop in the UK.
>>
>>36886406
Might be a local thing, but every McDonalds in town only serves cold, wet cardboard shaped like a burger
>>
>>36886415
Yes we do.
>>
>>36886415
I ate one literally today
>>
Don't have them in the Netherlands
>>
Ew. Even when I was a fatty eating fast food 2x a day I couldn't handle McDonalds.
>>
Because I'm not a fatty, and am thus capable of just making myself eat more calories of healthy food for a bulk. No need to eat 4000 calories of garbage, then try to justify it by calling it a "bulk".
>>
they're too expensive in Poland, it costs like 1,30$, while you can buy 1kg of chicken breast for less than 4$
>>
>>36886406
Because I'm fat and cutting.
>>
>>36886406
Too expensive in Norway
>>
>>36886406
But I am. I'm a skinnyfag and I eat healthy most of the day so I justify fast food I think.
>>
>>36886415
Another elitist britfag shot down by his fellow countrymen...fag.
>>
When I'm out and really looking to get some quick calories in I'll buy these.

Can kill 3 to 4 mcdoubles in a single sitting with ease
>>
We don't have McDonald's in Germany
>>
>>36886534
Really? When did they get blown up?
>>
>>36886533
Same. Cheapest cals and macros aren't too bad. Besides im not tryna get healthy im tryna get jacked :/
>>
I dont want to mcdouble my weight
>>
Because I don't want an estrogen boost from all the chemicals and hormones that are in the meat at McDick's
>>
>>36886415
Nigger please, they have McDonalds in Guatemala...
>>
>>36886534
You have MacBurgerMunchen Hausen
>>
>>36886406
it will sabotage my TDEE goals. so fuck you
>>
I already am. Don't pretend you know me and stop fatshaming me you menemist fuck
>>
lots of sugar
>>
>>36886406
the little chopped onions on mcdoubles make McDonalds the superior fast food chain

>tfw cutting at 1200, 2 mcdoubles is like 740
>iifym.. r-right?
>>
>>36886406
Because it tastes like shit.
>>
File: sardoYou.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sardoYou.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>36886595
>>36886533

my niggas
>>
>>36887117
Sour dough?
>>
>>36886406
you must live in one of those food deserts. Probably some hillbilly town.. am I right? confederate flags on most of the Trucks... good for you.. good for you. I don't eat shit.
>>
>>36886406
>am actually excited for fall/winter so I can bulk on McDoubles again
You can get rid of the fat kid in the outside, but damn is it hard to get rid of the fat kid on the inside
>>
Prepare your anuses for the grand Mac. It's a bigger big Mac and it makes your shits feel like piss forcing its way out of your butthole.

It's okay.

Dallas/FW test market. Coming to a town near you.
>>
>>36887313
>Google it because I think you're joking
>it's real and it's 4.5 in tall
Holy shit American ingenuity/decadence/gluttony knows no bounds God bless the USA
>>
Because I have a German toilet where I can fish out my own turds before they hit water
>>
>tfw just had 4 mcchickens
>>
because I discovered gravy
>he doesn't do 1L of gravy a day
>>
>>36887313
Fucking kek
>>
File: img216144c56f37b2495c.jpg (30KB, 453x239px) Image search: [Google]
img216144c56f37b2495c.jpg
30KB, 453x239px
>>36886495

same here in Croatia, Mc Donalds is expensive af, its more like a restaraunt here not a place where regular folks get their everyday food.

Screw that when I can get Cevapi, coke and lepinja all for 3$
>>
Never was a fan of cancer and diabetes.
>>
>>36886406

I make my own.

and they are better than the McDonalds ones.
>>
>>36886518
20NOK ain't that bad for 390 calories, IMO. I get one occasionally.

But that being said, it doesn't fit my macros very well, way too little protein, way too much salt, and probs a bunch of other unhealthy stuff (particularly in the american cheese is full of transfats etc, I'd imagine) and the carbs are probably not very good-quality either -- so whatever.
>>
>>36887404

I went to Croatia and didn't see a McFuckers anywhere.
Your wine has to be the most disgusting excuse for wine anywhere in the world, like literally undrinkable, even in otherwise good restaurants.

Please explain?

Best Seafood Pizza of my life though.
>>
>>36886406
Because we dont want to pull a CT Fletcher
>>
>>36887313
double quarterpounder seems like a better deal, since it doesn't have that third slice of bread in there, so probs less carbs. Or is there any other reason to prefer the grand?
>>
>>36887461

Where were you? There's no McDicks in smaller places, Split is the second largest city but has like 3 of them

The wine is great, what did you drink?
>>
These things are godly. I buy like a bag of these things the rare occasions I go to mcdonalds
>>
>>36886406
lel at the fags ITT who don't get the occasional burger on a bulk

McDonalds burgers have super high protein content and the fat isn't too bad either.
>>
>>36886406
It tastes so bad.
>>
>>36886461
you keep telling yourself whatever other garbage you eat is better than McDonald garbage fatty
>>
File: pulp-fiction.jpg (13KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
pulp-fiction.jpg
13KB, 300x170px
>>36886415
It's quarter pounders you're thinking of.

Also France really ought to ban royales as a Republic.
>>
>>36887693
mcdouble is 22g protons, 18g fat and 34g carbs for 390 calories, that's not "super high protein content" by any means, IMO. You could supplement it with a bunch of eggwhites, I guess.
>>
>>36886406
>not ordering a dominos pizza with chicken and mushroom and specialty chicken
>>
>>36887544

Trogir and surrounding places. didn't go to Split though.

Every restaurant we went to the wine was terrible, I went to the supermarket and bought a bottle of Croatian wine that cost about £10 and it was still the same undrinkable shit.

It's like wine flavoured slightly sugary white spirit.

Nasty.
>>
>>36886406
I'm using them to cut instead.
>>
>>36887732
You're meant to throw the bun away.
>>
>>36887737
How did you manage to get shit Croatian wine? Were you an arse hole by any chance?
>>
>>36887749
Oh. Seems a bit inconvenient, both because it makes eating harder and because I don't know the exact nutritional content anymore if I do that.
>>
>>36887779
>How did you manage to get shit Croatian wine? Were you an arse hole by any chance?

I don't know m8, I've had bad wine in some european countries but always found good wine most of the time. Croatian wine is unique, like a poor imitation of what wine is supposed to be.

I really liked Croatia in almost every other way but the wine was just undrinkable. It would have been fine if places decided that offering a choice of different countries wines was a sensible business model, but no, only Croatian wine in Croatia... fuck sake.

I have to say though that I have never been to a place on earth with such a high percentage of beautiful women. like 50% of the women I saw were 8/10 or higher. It made the wine issue easier to swallow especially as many of them liked to sunbathe topless.
>>
>>36887893
Croatian wine is really top grade stuff, they may well have just not liked you. Or you went to expat places and got shit wine there maybe?

With a couple of exceptions it's quite hard to find bad wine in most European countries m80
>>
>mcdoubles
>not bulking on chipotle
>>
These burgers... Are crazy..
>>
>>36887961
>they may well have just not liked you.

That's possible, I did find that there was a general indifference to me being there most of the time, although that wouldn't explain the fact that i was unable to find a drinkable glass of wine.
they seemed to fucking love the germans though.

I guess it's it's a hangover from the war and being naziboo.
>>
>2015+1
>eating meat
>eating fucking McDonald's meat of all meats
Wew lad
>>
>not eating the vastly superior chicken salsa cheese
>>
>>36888155

I actually think the Chicken Cajun is even better than the Salsa Cheese, but I tried looking it up, and it seems that it might just be a regional thing we have here...
>>
I would eat 4 at a time on my previous bulk.

I got kinda fat tbqh famalam
>>
>>36886599
Underrated and checked
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.