[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 531x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 531x1072px
About to start a SARMS cycle Monday. Will be using LGD-4033. Anyone have any experience with sarms or with this specific RC?
>>
>>36875298
It works.
>>
>>36875298
It works. It's not really worth the money relative to real anabolics. If you start getting side effects you're fucked.
>>
>>36875298
Gains are similar to running 250mg of test.
>>
>>36875390
Really? Thats impressive if so
>>
I'm running s22 for ten weeks and they claim it is equivalent to Testosterone Enanthate. Only in my first week so i can't say how good they are.
In Australia they are prescription medication so a doctor has to give it to you and that pushes the price up even more.
>>
>>36875298
What you running it at? Almost done a 6wk 5mg a day cycle here. Thinking I should have been running 10mg.
>>
>>36876271

Seen any gains senpai
>>
>>36876271
about seven pounds gained and at roughly the same bodyfat, stamina and recovery have improved strength gains are a bit meh
>>
If I order some SARMS from sarms1 to a country outside of the US (Norway in my case) will it get cock blocked and sent back, or is it not on the "banned list" yet?

I would love to try it at some point.
>>
>>36876271
Gonna be running 5mg. Should I bump it up to 10 instead ?
>>
>>36876849
Find a retalior in the EU, there must be a few

>>36876877
Read a few logs and make your decision. It works at 5mg just not as much as I would have liked in my case.
>>
>Side Effects of SARMS
> Testicular atrophy (a reduction in size of male reproductive organs)
> Gynecomastia
> Virilization in women (development of male characteristics)
> Baldness
> Acne
How is this any different from steroids?
>>
>>36876980
>Find a retalior in the EU, there must be a few
But the ones I've seen only ship countries within the European Union, which my country is not a part of.

Also, I'm afraid of getting low quality crap/placebo bullshit.
>>
>>36877055
Did some googleing and apparently Sarms1 also ships to European countries, don't see why I wouldn't go with them considering their great reputation, better than going for some lesser known European scam shit.
>>
>>36877078
Kinda pricey and they try to push a bunch of needless PCT products
>>
>>36877185
You don't need PCT, is that what you're saying? Or that their PCT products are crap?

I see everyone on different forums saying that PCT is needed after a SARMS cycle, such as clomid and arsomasin.
>>
>>36877055
vi er det innen eos
>>
>>36877213
Pharma grade PCT is overkill for most SARM cycles. DAA and something like erase or recycle would probably be fine.
>>
>>36877035
>>Side Effects of SARMS
No conversion into testosterone is possible so there is zero chance of
>> Testicular atrophy (a reduction in size of male reproductive organs)
No conversion into estrogen so no chance of
>> Gynecomastia
No conversion into DHT so it is impossible to cause
>> Baldness
>> Acne

Did you even do any research on the topic?
>>
Is the free shipping over 400 bucks valid for customers outside of the US, or only within the US? Without free shipping it will be expensive as fuck.

If it gets caught in customs and gets sent back, will I get my money back?

It's a lot of money to just gamble away.
>>
>>36876241
Did you get a script?
>>
>>36878821
Peptides are a grey area in australia, a major sporting team told wada they used peptides and after that people flooded to use the same thing because they were freely avaliable the laws changed so now you have to have a doctors permission to use them. You need a prescription but there are doctors online who own actual peptide clinics and they look at a form you filled out and they will never say no to giving you something because they are making too much money. Its good because your sarms have to go to an authorised compounding pharmacy so you will always get what you paid for.
>>
Do SARMs induce balding?
>>
>>36877035
Testicular atrophy just means your testicles shrink after continued use since they stop producing test naturally, and need to be jumpstarted again with PCT. It has no negative effect on penis growth if that's what you're implying. There's some pubmed articles that even show an increase in size in younger males.
>>
>>36876849
I ordered from a Portugal website and I am located in Estonia. Will see if it comes through. Didn't see it in 'banned list', even though our customs are very strict.
>>
>>36878887
I bet your dick wouldnt look half as good or full with heavily suppressed free test bra. (Come at me its testbra)
I bet you would look like a pale, soft, frazzled druggie while on LGD.

But I mean still you gonna make some clean gains.
IS IT WORTH IT FAMILIA? I BESEECH THEE HONEST OPINION.
Because I honestly dont know.
Or wait, is that why DAA exists? Me and my trusty DAA. Would you run that with LGD and say fuck a PCT? Because fuck it, with DAA your body might not even need one.
>>
That shit is not only expensive, but you are about to put your whole body into a mess of hormones. Get ready to have your man-period, because that is what you are getting yourself into. Also your gains are about to go through the roof. And don't take more than you need. You will lose your house, friends, and job if you think SARMs will give you undeniable gains. Because you will be DENIED
>>
>>36878932
Bre that was such a back and forth comment. Or am I just really high? Fuhhh
>>
>>36878918
Yeah, more blood volume will give you a better erection.
I haven't come off anything in years mate.
>>
>>36878967
What are you saying gives you more "blood volume"?
>>
>>36878961
What's wrong with SARMs? You're about to give yourself a woman's period for 3 weeks straight, and a lot of people are going to notice. You could fake it and stretch it out by each workout, but it's still obvious at the gym and you're going to feel like a guy on whippets in the gym. Nobody is going to care, Oh! but nobody is going to support you.
>>
>>36878989
Anabolic steroids, and some sarms make you produce more red blood cells. Having more carrying oxygen through your body is typically good.
>>
>>36879005
You're right man. Thats why it sits there on my dresser, sometimes whispering "take me, take me, take me" into my ear when I pass by also saying "big gains tho senpai".

Hmm.. a dubious decision indeed. What would the anabolic god ANABOLIS say?
>>
>>36878846
Link to any of said sites?
>>
>>36877482
Yes, and these are the side effects I found. Why should I believe you, a random on 4chan, over websites that are dedicated for this stuff?
>>
>>36879038
Zyzz says take them. But seriously, it's mostly not something to take on a cycle. Just use LGD on your cheat day or something, and you are going to make massive gains
>>
>>36879073
Lol what makes you think that
>>
>>36879064
Because he actually understands what activities and hormones trigger these side effects. You can read a magazine article about "boosting your metabolism", but that doesn't necessarily mean it works or shows significance.
>>
>>36879086
Whatever makes you want to take LGD on a cycle? It will put your body on absolute maximum horemone levels, and most of that shit is going to be running through your veins for ages. You do not need that horemone elevaition for anything other than an epic meal like thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Using LGD dailing is irresponsible, expensive, and weakening to your health
>>
>>36879126
I don't think you know what you're talking about, it's not something you can take every once in a while and expect results.
>>
>>36879126
Think so? Cuz honestly that's the way I wanted to use it. I've already popped 1 cap actually because I felt like my body could benefit from the small dose at the time.
Maybe I should just keep doing like that. I mean.. it seems to have worked then.
>>
>>36879174
Depends on the results you're expecting. LGD can be used at various meals, and get massive gains for hard-gainers. It can be used daily by professionals and show huge results, but it is going to show huge hormonal missings for weeks after usage.. results can show with sparingly usage
>>
>>36879126
You do realise it takes daily usage for it to build up an active halflife, and decreases much quicker? It takes over 2 weeks of regular use just to see a result from pretty much any substance. It's also not a hormone, it modifies hormonal receptors.
>>
>>36878918
Lol I thought you were faceframeheight guy for a minute
>>
>>36879213
One dose is going to activate a half-life. It may take 2 weeks to "feel" it, but your body will feel it way longer before you dumbass will. It is a collection of hormones just like any good steroid is; do not fool yourself. LGD is going to change yourself forever.
>>
>>36879064
you shouldn't. sarms shut you down and that's a fact.
>>
>>36878932
>>36879005
>>36879073
>>36879207
my mind is so fucking blown by how retarded these posts are

it feels like a copypasta except someone replaced another completely different word by "LGD". none of this makes any sense in relation to LGD

>>36879242
no they fucking don't

LGD SUPPRESSES. for literally just a few weeks.
>>
>>36879279
Answer my opinion
>>
>>36879289
I don't know where or what your opinion is

if you're any of the posts I quoted, you're a complete retard though
>>
>>36879238
That's not what active half life means. If you were to say pin a gram of test, despite the 7 day half life, your test levels wouldn't increase to reflect that full amount, and instead just lower off when it wears off. With continued weekly doses, you'd reach the full hormonal level within about 4 weeks. With orals and sarms this process is usually within 1-2 weeks with the 12-24 hour half life. If you were to just use it for one day, you'd probably see far less than 1/10 of the growth you could with a continued dose, and probably not more than just for day. I don't know why anyone would bother to do that just to justify less than an extra gram of muscle if anything. How potent do you really think LGD is to begin with here?
>>
File: rad140bottle.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rad140bottle.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>36875298
They work, don't go above 5mg a day.
Cycle should be 6-8 weeks max.
Eat 500+calories extra a day, extend workouts to include more high rep exercises.
Good luck

I'm about to start taking RAD140 anyone have any experience with it?
>>
>>36879923
I heard the rad series was carcinogenic.
>>
>>36877482
There's more than one pathway to those side effects.
>>
Why not just do a light test cycle or some anavar?
>>
>>36879923
rad-140 is apparently pretty weak with no benefits
>>
>>36881559
I think that's GW-501516, unless you have a source about RAD
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.