[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /alcoholic/ here? Just fuck my routine and diet up, senpai.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: 1423615555651.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423615555651.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
Who /alcoholic/ here?

Just fuck my routine and diet up, senpai.
>>
File: 1426191929333.png (119KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1426191929333.png
119KB, 711x273px
>>36864180
i know that feeliorino

i had to cut it back to once a month. i'm dry between. but oh boy, when that date rolls around, it's all the sweeter from its absence
>>
>>36864180
tfw alcohol just makes you depressed
>>
>>36864180
no but addicted to weed, i want to quit, but i wont be able to eat, shit or sleep right for weeks. Plus I will feel depressed for a couple weeks. tpday was the last day im smokign though. Time to make all kinds of gains
>>
>>36864180
You have to want to reach your goals more than you want to drink. It's not easy.
>>
>>36864180
12 steps worked for me fampai
>>
>>36864211
weed doesnt fuck with your gains as long as you dont get high as you walk into the gym

alcohol is the real villain here
>>
>>36864211
Same issue here anon. I spend time with people that make poor life decisions and constantly sink time and money into them.... I thought we were friends but we came together to make it on those dime sacks. Cold world once the Bob Marley 420 memes pass.
>>
>>36864180

id like to go to a bar to have a drink and potentially meet someone, but one drink doesnt give you much time to socialize
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 314x311px
>>36864211
Checked- also I recently discovered the hard way that my body developed an allergy to weed. I ate an edible and ended up in the ER in anaphylaxis. Honestly it fucked my shit up; I smoked habitually and haven't smoked since-2months ago- everyday I eat out of boredom and have been drinking myself to sleep. I'm floundering senpai. I know: personal blog and all that but it being 4/20 and all I need to get it off my chest.
>>
File: 1413143924333.jpg (264KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1413143924333.jpg
264KB, 1468x2060px
>drinking is the only thing you know that helps you manage the relentless pain other than opiates but can't get those legally and they are highly addictive

What kind of life you want famm?
>>
>>36864232
same. I realized weed and beer were our bonding tool and we really didn't have much in common aside from our music taste. I stopped drinking and ciggs after 3 years of use but don't think I can stop the weed plus I just bought a sweet bong with a dome perc. hits nice
>>
>>36864226
This.

Alcohol is almost a bigger gains goblin than a girlfriend.

I'll put it this way... I started lifting in August 2014... and because of alcohol (and my dumbass self), I look the same. If not, fatter.

I could have been huge right now if I wanted. All I had to do was keep my diet and routine in check. I would have even done a few cycles, too.

Just fuck my life up, famili
>>
>>36864233
just banter more than you sip. slow sips and cheap drinks
>>
File: 1384315043619.jpg (125KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
1384315043619.jpg
125KB, 450x315px
>>36864274

>can't live with alcohol, can't live without it

the fuck are we suppose to do then?
>>
>>36864274
it hurts man

i could have made so much out of my long, what was supposed to be clean bulk, but instead i drank all the time and came out the grinder struggling to bench 2 plates, now i have a cut ahead of me, 30 pounds in and 20 to go

drinking is ok but more than once a month is bad
>>
>four shifts a week at one of my jobs has me around alcohol constantly
>can drink as much as I want to during a 10hr shift as long as I can still cook and plate
>free beers after shift
>everybody goes to bar after the free beers to get even more drunk
Pls kill me fit
>>
File: 1428366548870.jpg (84KB, 645x858px) Image search: [Google]
1428366548870.jpg
84KB, 645x858px
>>36864294
This.

Let's just kill ourselves, brehs.
>>
>>36864396
Literally the only reason why I don't work at a bar or restaurant.

I've been offered a job at this bar I used to go to a lot, and turned it down. The following things would happen if I worked there:

>free drinks (as long as I can still work)
>would get a dui most likely
>would flirt with bitches all the time

etc etc
>>
Can we do other addictions too?
anyone else /cocaine/ here?
Been clean 2 months now.
>>
>>36864438
I heard that shit can fuck your shit up tbqhwu senpai
>>
>>36864438
Cocaine and booze here
Was literally about to hit up my dealer but this thread saved me
>>
>>36864474
yeah but its so worth it
>>
>>36864486
good choice brah. Kane is disgusting, don't wait until you damage yourself permanently
>>
>>36864474
It can. the withdrawal can be lethal. I was lucky I had people who cared about me to help me through it.
>>36864486
I was never much of a drinker, I would only drink to blend in at parties to get coke.
Good for you, though, I'm happy you made it.
>>
>>36864438
Any thing that made me trip. Got over the whole "opening ur mind" shit. Deep down I was just avoiding bigger problems.
>>
>>36864505
I mean, I used to /molly/, but that shit made me feel like I was going to die.

So I stopped.
>>
>>36864517
I don't mind trying psyches every once in a while, but they idea that they expand your mind is bullshit. the drug just tricks you into thinking it's profound.
>>
>>36864535
only do blow about once every few months so i never get that too far into the side effects. just a shitty comedown the day after
>>
>>36864535
Once I did a gram of molly
Actually like made me hallucinate.
Not like shits just moving around whoa.
Like full blown seeing shit that was not there
Also thought I was dying and my room is at the time had to force feed me benzos to keep me from trying to speed up the process due to the profound sense of terror
Haven't touched molly since
>>
I'm kinda drunk right now desu

I usually only drink on the weekends and get absolutely shitfaced. This is not a good sign
>>
>>36864573
>Like full blown seeing shit that was not there

Briefly elaborate? I like hearing stories like this.
>>
>>36864685
Imagine that you're having a very vivid dream that is being superimposed on reality.
Simple objects and stuff at first (trying to pick up strange out of place objects that I knew nobody in the house owned, but having them dematerialize as soon as they are touched), but somewhere around the peak of the experience I was seeing my roommate and his gf all over the room I was confined to. Legit psychosis inducing incident that I can look back on and laugh at now but was legitimately scarring for a while
>>
>>36864783
I heard DMT can fuck your shit up senpai

Never known anyone that's tried it. But I heard that shit will put you on the level you just talked about, times 10
>>
>>36864180

Recovering alcoholic here.

For the better part of the last 18 months I used to drink the equivalent of 10-12 cans of 6-9% beer 6 times a week. On weekends I would drink up to the equivalent of 16 cans of beer. I quit drinking 46 days ago and have been back in the gym regularly for the last 3 weeks, eating clean, and keeping my caloric intake at around 1700-1800 calories a day.

I took a DEXA scan and found out I weighed 237.6lbs with 81.1lbs of body fat, so I was at 35.3% body fat, which also meant I was clinically obese. This was pretty depressing shit considering before I became a severe alcoholic I was 200lbs 10% body fat at 6'0", 405lbs DL, 365lbs Squat, 295lbs Bench, and was able to do 87 pushups straight.

Shit was hard to quit, and tougher to get back into a habit of working out 5 days a week and eating clean. In the last two weeks I've lost 4lbs with my squat and bench press increasing 20lbs each week the last two weeks. Eventually my progress will slow down, but it's nice to see improvements. After next week I'll be starting Keto to put the fat burning into overdrive until I reach my goal BF% of 15%. After that I'll determine if I should stay on Keto or switch up the diet to a more generic 40-30-30 macro split.

For all you other alcoholics out there, I wish you luck on your road to recovery if you choose to quit. The first two weeks were the toughest for me, but 6 weeks later I'm feeling the best I have in the last two years.
>>
File: 1459643121066.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1459643121066.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>36864180
Trying to cut back to once a month.
First it was once every other week, but then I decided to wait it out and see how it goes, but it's tough when the liquor store is right the fuck next door.
Fucking tempting, especially since a good friend of mine had his birthday the other day and just wanted a bottle of Crown.
Took everything not to buy more than one bottle.
>>
>>36864180
kill yourself you pathetic addict
>>
>>36864891

I hear ya. There's a liquor store on my base and I drive past it every day on the way home. It was party of my daily ritual to stop there and stock up on booze for the night. The first couple of weeks I stopped drinking I would have huge anxiety spikes and borderline panic attacks every time I drove by, having a conversation with myself trying to justify why it wouldn't be so bad to have a couple drinks just once this week. Ultimately the shame I would feel for disappointing myself won the battle, so I never went back.
>>
I'm drunk as shit right now. Just ate 4 cupcakes and a bag of popcorn. Fuck.
>>
>>36864205
lol is that suppose to be yung lean?
>>
>>36864272
Sigh I was so deeply networked with those people too... When I stopped.... I've been so lonely bro. Like I had 100ish numbers in my phone and now 2-3 of them matter at most. God what a lonely world.
>>
>>36864486
Damn son. I tried coke but I can't justify spending $50 for 20 minute highs. Weird stuff...
>>
>>36864573
You shouldn't do more than .4 grams breh that shit is concentrated ecstasy. Molly is fun, been there done that. Leaves you worn out afterwards so a vitamin is in order.
>>
>>36865146
I can blow through 500$ of good coke in one day if I have a lot of shit to do.
If I wasn't upper class as fuck I'd be on the streets sucking dick
>>
>>36865097
that's happens to everyone after high school and uni though. unless you go out and meet people it's gonna be the same. which isent a bad thing, just means you have more time to focus on yourself like lifting, gaining knowledge, and pursuing hobbies. people who party and go to bars 4 times a week are actually really sad people and they live for likes on social media I would know I use to hang with lots of those losers and bored cause they're really stupid.
>>
>>36865209
lol im proletariat af and i never did anything gay for coke
>>
File: lepepeman.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
lepepeman.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>tfw just drank 2 pre-workout tall boys and had a preh dope lift sess

kill it
>>
>>36865062
no, fuck off Bobandy
>>
>>36864180
>tfw literally too broke to afford a bottle of red wine before bed everynight
>no liter of vodka to mix with my kirkland coffee

You guys are living the lift desu.
>>
>>36865314
when I was broke I would steal cases of beara and food from walmart. did about 6 trips before I found a job. wouldn't recommend though Id advise on staying clean
>>
>>36865238
Oh senpai, I've accepted this part of life... It just bothers me how people are still. Well, now I have to decide whether I'm gonna work full time and be a manager or study and get a degree that might make me nothing. Easy choice right?,
>>
Alcoholism is a meme. Literally just stop driving to the liquor store.
>>
>>36865817
you sound a little pessimistic bro. cheer up and enjoy your gains and do what you enjoy and everything will face into place as corny as that sounds
>>
File: 888.png (310KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
888.png
310KB, 900x904px
>>36864888
Lovely job m888
>>
>>36865882
>delirium tremens is a meme
>>
File: 4275853099_95f291e1e5.jpg (92KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
4275853099_95f291e1e5.jpg
92KB, 354x500px
>>36864180
trying to quit right now. not going to lie, it's helped me through some hard times, but it has to go.

I consider myself a legit alcoholic but I don't have any withdrawal if I don't drink for a while. I just rebound after a while. really glad I don't have to deal with delirium tremens even though I've been drinking almost daily for quite some time now.

I've set a limit for two beers on social occasions and that's it, hopefully.
>>
>>36868708
> no withdrawal

then you're not an alcoholic. it's that simple.
>>
File: holy grail.jpg (593KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
holy grail.jpg
593KB, 2448x3264px
>>36864438
opiates. feels really bad man. I would probably kill somebody for this stash.
>>
>>36870305
Heroin is a terrible thing . get clean

Been clean off meth for almost a year now. Man I miss it.
>>
I have 34 days sober. At my height I would drink three fifths of whiskey daily. That is over half a gallon. I'm not gonna make it. 27 and I've been at it since I was 22. One of the next few relapses will kill me.

But, for now, I'm in the best shape of my life. I have never made it over 5 days before.
>>
>>36864232
>I thought we were friends but we came together to make it on those dime sacks

Fucking this. I need new "friends"
>>
>>36870305

What am I looking at here?
>>
>>36870274
thank god I'm not, then. doesn't mean I don't get cravings though or don't find it hard not to rebound.

also I've been pretty shaky yesterday for the whole day after walking in the rain for a few hours, while normally I can walk around in the snow in shorts and a tshirt no problem.

also, the seroquel I'm taking might be helping with the withdrawal without me even realising, since it's an antipshychotic.
>>
File: 3rcv.jpg (133KB, 550x679px) Image search: [Google]
3rcv.jpg
133KB, 550x679px
>>36864180
Don't label yourself.

If your unhappy with your lifestyle and how much you feel like you HAVE to drink, then maybe it is time for a change. Go find some psychedelics. Stay away from research chemicals. DMT, LSD, and mushrooms has helped my life tremendously. Most powerful experiences in my life. They help motivate yourself to be at your best, not hate yourself as much, forgive yourself for past regrets, and to be able to step back and get a definitive perspective on shit.
pic unrelated
>>
>>36870454
I think the bottom half is Oxycodone
>>36864536
This is very true
>>
Bruvs,

What does alcohol really do for you? You can still go out and socialize without it (if you can't or don't have fun, you have a problem). More gainz, more money, more women, the reasons not to drink are just to apparent.

Opiates do not help you escape depression, it just puts it off, and allows your world to fall apart around you, so when you finally get clean, not only do you have to deal with what was making you depressed, you get to deal with with the mess you made in the process. Plus you can't shit while you're on them, lower test, lower drive...NO WAY BRUV

Cocaine is just a feeling, when you're on it, you're not smooth or a better talker, you're a coked up asshole and I can see you from across the room.

Psychedelics aren't needed to gain the perspective that everyone talks about them giving them.
>>
File: 1459025601010.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1459025601010.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
Just passed out in my chair at work and had a mild withdrawal seizure. Still tickin.
>>
I go to the gym 6 day a week drinking alcohol some weekends.

Red wine with girls.

Fucking betas.
>>
>>36871773
Take your white wine spritzers and appletinis and stick em up your ass, this thread is for serious drinkers.
>>
Been lifting 7 years. Been drinking 7 years as well, last 4yr have been 40%+ ABV every day. Sometimes to blackout. Volume has decreased in the past six months, but so have workouts. Ambition and self-respect dried up.

Going to gym or doing calisthenics drunk is normal.

What do.
>>
>>36865273
I'm TELLING LAHEY.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm an alcoholic, though I've only been drinking this bad for about five months:
>heavy days I drink between three quarters and four fifths of a bottle of vodka
>"light" days I'll drink twelve 5-6% alcohol beers
>I don't really have any problems not drinking when I'm with my gf or friends, but that's only once or twice a week
>my depression is terrible and no meds help, so alcohol is one of my few reprieves
>want to stop because my digestive system is all fucked up and I'm getting fat and losing gains, but I hate living when sober
>going to fail this semester of uni due to being drunk all the time

Literally no way off this ride.
>>
>>36870454
Oxy and Addy, drugs for rich people bretty much.
>>
>>36874142
>going to fail this semester of uni due to being drunk all the time
Actually failing a year at uni made me wise up, but in britbongland you can fail one year and still get all your student loans etc, don't know what it's like where you live

It just gets worse if you keep going lad
>>
Its really not hard to be a dedicated natty lifter as an alcoholic if you're not stupid or a pussy. Get drunk only after all your days calories have finished digesting, don't eat after you've gotten drunk, and never let a hangover stop you from working out no matter how brutal. EZPZ, just have some self control.

Now if you're on a cycle or competing, alcoholism is out of the question.
>>
>>36871915
Honest to god consider AA
>>
>>36874303
AA only works if you drink their koolaid 100% and give up your free will be a part of the whole. If any part of you values individuality or doubts the program's effectiveness or traditions it will fail. There's a reason people call it a cult, but to be fair they are upfront about all these things.
>>
>>36874347
Been going for just about a year, it's changed my life to be honest. Best cult I've ever joined. The shit they suggest has been working so far but only because I've worked it to some extent. Once you push through the whole cult thing your left with a core group of people who have changed their lives around and are pretty dam cool. Stick with these guys, do what they suggest and you will make it
>>
>>36874421
I was in it for about a year and yeah, if you're serious about quitting it does help to have reinforcement from people pushing each other to do the same thing. After a while I decided that I had it in me to maintain control of my life without completely cutting alcohol out of my life, which as you know runs completely contrary to the program. For the most part it's worked out for me, fact of the matter is I'd rather be a functional alcoholic than never drink a drop again. AA isn't evil, just not for me
>>
File: rushing to the gym.jpg (51KB, 630x451px) Image search: [Google]
rushing to the gym.jpg
51KB, 630x451px
Day drinking and lifting who's with me?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.