[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best gym equipment, machine, etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: what-is-a-stepmill-machine.jpg (49KB, 430x673px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-a-stepmill-machine.jpg
49KB, 430x673px
ITT we discuss the best piece of gym equipment.

IMO there is no contest. The Stepmill is the GOAT.

> great quad burn
> makes HIIT easy
> low/no joint impact
> physically and figuratively above other gym goers
> forces you to endure, no easy way to puss out
>>
>>36855594
> no easy way to puss out
I need to use this more
>>
>>36855594
The barbell is the best you faggot, followed by the power rack.
>>
>>36855594
I hate using this thing because I have big feet, so I always feel awkward on the thing.
>>
>>36855594
>>
File: Asscrusher.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Asscrusher.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>36855644
Never again.
>>
>>36855705
kek, medieval torture devices are the best
>>
>>36855594
>no way to puss out

If you need that, you're not going to make it.

Best equipment is the rowing machine. Most intense cardio, works a ton of muscle groups, doesn't hurt gains.
>>
File: gray_3-4.jpg (96KB, 819x480px) Image search: [Google]
gray_3-4.jpg
96KB, 819x480px
Forgot pic
>>
>>36855627
Yeah I always feel like my foot/shoe is going to get caught between steps and I'll be ground to a horrible gym death
>>
>>36855627
size 16 reporting in, this and the row machine hate me
>>
>>36855807
to clarify the row machines at my gym have foot pedals.
>>
>>36855829
They should all have footrests you strap into. I know the Concept2 has adjustable footrests for different sized feet.

I hope your rowing machine doesn't really have pedals, because that would make it a pedal boat.
>>
>>36855933
i use the term pedal incorrectly it is more of just a footrest, but my size 16 shoe makes it impossible as the straps are more narrow than my foot is wide, creating a situation where i would have to just put my feet on the straps or look like an idiot with my feet elsewhere like on the floor
>>
>>36855986
With a size 16 shoe you must be tall. It's a shame that you can't use the machine because you'd probably be one hell of a rower
>>
File: 1456512682138.jpg (69KB, 842x737px) Image search: [Google]
1456512682138.jpg
69KB, 842x737px
> physically and figuratively above other gym goers

hahahaha never change
>>
>>36855986

Shoes out rowing is GOAT for posture and technique senpai, if you're doing it for cardio you shouldn't be going fast enough to matter anyway
>>
>>36855759
my man
>>
>>36855705

hentai tier device
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.