[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kbody Vs Vgains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
They are both 24 years old

Who would win in a fight to the death?
>>
Your bitch mom
>>
>>36839677
Does VG use roids? Surprised anyone could build muscle when all they eat is green veggies.
>>
>>36839695
That would be true if thats all he ate.
>>
>>36839677
what is wrong with VGs body?
>no chest
>no shoulders
>no traps
>no triceps

does this cunt only do curls or something>
>>
>>36839708
Looking at his what I eat videos, all he fucking eats is fruits veggies and a bowl of oatmeal.
I'd be shitting my insides out if I ate all the fiber he eats in a day.
>>
>>36839720
It's because of his SUPERIOR GENETICS
>>
>>36839732
>implying VG is a chad when he looks like a fucking peanut head alien

My point is both of those guys eat like shit yet maintain amazing bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if they were frauds.
>>
>>36839677
>Who would win in a fight to the death?
Vagina gains because he's already near death
>>
>>36839695
there's plenty of protein for vegans

and besides the whole a 1g for every 1lb is bs
>>
>>36839712
his shoulders look pretty decent imo

kinobody has roid shoulders
>>
>>36839749
Not when plants have the lowest bioavailable protein. Nigga gulps down kale smoothies after his workouts. The fuck.
>>
>>36839758
there's this complete protein called soy
>>
>>36839769
And he hardly eats any soy in his what I eat in a day videos.
I'm not denying it's impossible for vegans to get enough protein, but he eats like shit and still has gains.
>>
>>36839745
>eat like shit

Nah. That's a strange way to put it, they have very strict diets and they try to maximize nutrition with what they have. Wouldn't call that eating like shit mate
>>
>>36839677
Virgin stains is weak as fuck. Gotta give it to Greg.
>>
>>36839712
Low test from shitty rabbit diet
>>
>>36839772
He doesn't eat like shit, he just eats different to you

And you said yourself he has gains, so what would you know?
>>
Why is he the colour of piss?
Is he part Asian or something?
>>
>>36839769
soy will get you gyno you moron

brocolli is where its at
>>
>>36839861
>soy causes oestrogen

hahahahahhaha do people still believe this? show me one scientific paper proving this

its an urban myth
>>
>>36839695
Yes i mean how can he build muscle without protein powder?? Haha stupid vegan right guys? And by the way he does not have any muscles anyway so that says it ALL haha STUPID vegan
>>
VG would win hands down. He's a fucking psychopath and the other dude looks like a pussy
>>
>>36839695
>youtuber
>clearly full of shit

he doesn't need to use roids to look like that but he seems to be the sort of lying prick who uses them anyway

same goes for kbody, who is simply too lazy to look like that without juice
>>
>>36839677

Considering neither of them have any sort of martial arts experience and both of them are narcissistic fuckboys; its a tough fight to call. Id have to say Greg though, just because hes actually decently strong unlike Richard.
>>
>>36839695
Its really not hard.

I am vegani get 200g protein a day and eat 3700kcal a day.

I can cut on 2000 kcal still get 200g proteins.

300g of peas are 180kcal and 15g protein.
soy beans are insanely high with protons
Beans of all kinds have a full amino acid profile and high protein content.
>>
>>36841484
Richard is 6"4 and pretty sure has some or is learning some martial arts skills.
>>
So Virgin Gainz wears Reebok undies and Kinobody wears Calvin Klein undies nice!
>>
>>36839816
Its not eating optimally
>>
VG easily

That nigger is fucking crazy as shit
>>
>>36839695
You can't build a house with the protein of a nut.
>>
>>36839677
greg is stronger, VG is crazier

greg is lazier (>roiding for this) and more self centered (would probably worry his hair gets messed up)

greg is a manlet, VG has pencil neck

hard to say really
>>
Both apparently have Muay Thai training, Would love to see a match.

Money is on VG
6'3 > 5'9
When will they learn?
>>
>>36839712
awful awful genetics 2bh
i know he eats like a retard but hes legit been training too long to look like that with decent genes
>>
>>36839864

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

This proves that soy isn't as bad as /fit/ makes it to be.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591

This one kind of proves /fit/ was correct. But this was just one case and this guy drank 3 quarts of soy milk a day.

>don't consume too much soy and you wont become a trap
>>
>>36841923
There's length of training and quality&length of training. VG doesn't have good numbers because he's a vegan and Cardio fag.
>>
>>36841924
>don't consume a crap ton of soy
>get adequate daily protein as a Veg
Choose one
>>
>>36842016
I'm a vegan, and I pretty much don't eat soy ever
>>
>>36842013
Le cardio kills gains meme
And i maintain that its his specific brand of veganism; ie you dont need direct protein sources cuz bananas have almost a whole gram, that kills his gains
>>
>>36839677
Why virgin gains looks so horrible.
He is ripped, but damn, is this shit genetics or his half-skelly look with green skin?
>>
>>36842089
its his horrible chest insertions plus the lack of traps
>>
>>36842016
i don't eat soy at all man; beans/nuts/lentils are enough brotein
>>
>>36842045
>Cardio kills gains isn't a meme
Well meme'd friend.

Having a huge TDEE from crazy amounts of cardio is going to affect your gains if you're not actively eating for muscle gain. He reportedly eats 4K+ calories a day and prioritizes cycling, fuckboy.
>>
>>36842157
>if you're not actively eating for muscle gain
>reportedly eats 4K+ calories

you are some next level retard, aren't you?
>>
>>36839677
Richard is a fucking psychopath, he'd absolutely destroy Greg.

To those saying you can't get ripped on vegan diet, proof? I've seen plenty of vegans who are shredded
>>
>>36841502
Do you take creatine?
>>
Greg is probably my least favorite fitness person ever, and I'm not vegan and don't like VG, but holy hell.

>is extremely insecure
>advocates doing shit lifts (mostly curls) with bad, potentially harmful form so he can look like he's stronger than he actually is
>actually calls this "free form" instead of just cheating
>incidentally has no biceps whatsoever
>eats like shit and talks about "health"
>brings girls to his videos and asks them autistic questions nonstop and later tries to pretend he's joking
>has done videos "proving" he's not on roids where he just talks and is actually unable to take the actual test to prove he's not on roids
>whenever someone criticizes him goes in full defense mode talking about "kinobody lifestyle" or whatever the fuck, no arguments
>thinks he's a model with a nonexistant chin and mouthbreather mouth

His insecurity fucking LEAKS in everything he's in. How would anyone listen to a person like this?
>>
>>36842190
You can ONLY get ripped on a vegan diet
>>
>>36842226
No i dont

My lifts are
175kg sqaut
115kg bench
220kg diddy

Not the best but i think i dont think it has harmed me, and i am bulking now i want to hit a 3 plate bench by end of the year.
>>
>>36839860
Mulattoes, not even once.
>>
>>36842190
Every video game nerd is a psychopath, that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>36842181
His TDEE is extremely high, he eats that regularly, and isn't gaining weight....So I must ask, Are you a fucking autist?
>>
>>36842325
Haha good point. And the moron saying VG trains martial arts is a fag!
>>
>>36842325
He's a psychopath that is decently strong, Greg is a fake pussy that's decently strong. I say Richard wins.
>>
>>36840234
found VG
>>
>>36842226

Creatine is not derived from animals, though (if that what you were going to say). Creatine supplements are synthesized in lab from sarcosine and cyanamide.
>>
Who the fuck are these people?
cant we atleast get a label in the Op pic so we know who the fuck you are refering to?
>>
>>36839677
Alien Gains would just pull out his revolver and shoot him.
>>
>>36839677
this mans post workout meal has 5 grams of protein
>>
>>36839677
vegans are pretty sociopathic
>>
>>36845680

This. If you don't eat other animals, there's something wrong with your fucking head.
>>
>>36839695
fucking vegan shills

and yes vegs is confirmed to have used steroids
>>
>>36843670
Got me ;)

Is it really though
>>
>>36839677
Jesus, VG looks quite good.

If he worked chest more i would consider his body a 8+/10, thats damn impressive for a vegan.

Didnt expect that.
>>
>>36845711
If you eat corpses you are the weirdo.

Necrovore delusional. You see , you ain't even omnivore, you don't hunt your prey, you just eat rotten corpses Like the hayena you are
>>
File: King of Fit2.jpg (70KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
King of Fit2.jpg
70KB, 660x330px
>>36839677
V. Gains would wreck this fool. 10+ years experience bodying mofos in hockey fights and now he trains in martial arts on the side.

VG by curb stomp .
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>36841920
Muay Thai fag here, not much longer though. Hearing stuff like that makes me want to turn on my car in my garage and fall asleep to never wake up
>>
>>36839758
>bioavailable

Nice bro science
>>
>>36839677
Greenman. He's psycho.
>>
>>36852377
>anything that hurts my feelings is broscience
>>
>>36839677
Why doesn't VG have any obliques? Kino has that nice shelf look going on
>>
>>36841484
Nah pretty sure Greg mentions some martial arts when he was younger and also posts vids of him shadow boxing when he's drunk...Weird cunt
>>
>>36841924
>linking serious research on /fit/
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.