[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize it's all pointless, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: sa.jpg (277KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
277KB, 2000x1000px
When did you realize it's all pointless, /fit/?
>>
depressed beta fag detected
>>
When I started training
>>
>>36834790
last thursday
>>
Even if it's pointless, you might as well enjoy it.
>>
>>36834790
While tripping. And then I realized it's worth it anyway.
>>
>>36834790
Nigga life has no objective meaning, only subjective purpose, just do what you want until you die.
>>
>>36834790
I haven't yet
>>
Years ago. But then a couple years later, I realized that my ego was the one that needed life to have meaning, not me
>>
>>36834833
But there's nothing to enjoy. That's the problem. No matter what we tell our selves and each other, we lift for aesthetics and will get beta results. And those are pointless. All that is left is useless pain that 'muh endorphin' fags will claim to be addicted to.
>>
>>36834790
When a certain event basically 'ruined' my life and I had to start looking for answers, and then some people a lot smarter than me said it's all an act whether we know it or not, there is no meaning
the thing that hit me the hardest was when I got told in a relatively short period of time the earth is going to get swallowed by our sun and the greatest of human achievements will be gone for eternity
That's when I started questioning why I've been striving for greatness in everything at the cost of being happy sometimes
>>
>>36835007
Lift for pump breg
>>
>>36834790
It's all a fucking joke, anon. Who cares? Be a little bitch about it if you want. Kill yourself or don't. Fucking betas I swear.
>>
>>36834911
mah nigga
>>
>>36835394
That'll happen long after your burns turn into dust and your name will be forever forgotten.

Everyone you know and everyone you love will be gone and no one will remember them. Your second life will be gone. It doesn't matter anon.

If you're that depressed then end it and stop wasting resources that others who would rather live what they have on this earth to the fullest could use. Mouthbreather
>>
>>36835663
>burns
Sorry bones*
>>
far to young for success but too late to not give a fuck and have a good time just in time for mediocrity
>>
>>36835663
>That'll happen long after your burns turn into dust and your name will be forever forgotten
yes?
>Everyone you know and everyone you love will be gone and no one will remember them. Your second life will be gone. It doesn't matter anon.
right
>If you're that depressed then end it and stop wasting resources that others who would rather live what they have on this earth to the fullest could use
I'm not sure what you got from my post buddy, all I mentioned was my trail of thought. nothing about my mental health, nothing about how I'm living my life, just thoughts and questions
>Mouthbreather
lel, jaw of the gods here feels good man
>>
>>36835702
I got that youre a faggot lamenting on things that you cannot change.

Cuntsickle
>>
>>36834790
>it's all pointless

It's not.

I've lived a life worth procreating.

So I found a wife and had a son.

My genes beat your genes, faggot.

Me: 1
You: 0

Die out.

/end
>>
File: YOLO.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
YOLO.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
Yes it is pointless.
Live a life of hedonism.
Fuck over other people for your own personal gain.
When you die you cease to exist.
Do whatever the fuck you want, nothing matters anyway.
>>
>>36835719
I guess every great pilosopher, was also a 'cunstsickle' then
(not comparing myself in any way to a philosopher lol, just pointing out your flawed logic)
>>
>>36835738
What made them great? Because people said so? It doesn't matter in the end, anon. They all have the same fate.

Bet you there were greater philosophers out there that existed but you don't know them because they didn't have the means to carry their message. The ones we know are because their group won and were able to write their history.

>falling for indoctrination camps

Grow up kid
>>
>>36835802
I ...what?
>>
>>36835728
Nothin' like top level banter from a bro on the 'ch0n!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.