[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does fit think of lifting and ecstasy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 3634_lg.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
3634_lg.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
what does fit think of lifting and ecstasy?
>>
Retarded
>>
opinion from someone who is not a complete retard?
>>
>>36828205

>taking ecstasy
>being retarded

You are allowed to pick two.
>>
>get jacked
>take pingas at a music festival and slay birds
Is ok in my book but
>trying to get jacked
>take pingas regularly
You are a fucking retard
>>
>what does fit think of Suicide
just get a hardcore booste
>>
>>36828150
MDMA is great, but you shouldn't use it more than once every 2-3 months. Abusing that shit would totally wreck your dopamine receptors and leave you a completely emotionless being, unable to feel happiness, sadness, love.
>>
>>36828410
*Seratonin.

But yeah, it's an awesome drug! Make sure to aim for 3 months or more between use. I always try to go 3-4 months between use. I also try to live as healthily as possible 1 week before and after. Cardio, fresh vegetables and fruit, green tea and 5-htp(only afterwards). I feel this really minimizes the damage and comedown.

Also, if you're in the US, get your shit tested if you don't want to get pmma or whatever. And never take more than 150-200mgs. Maybe 250 tops if you're really big.
>>
>>36828678
It releases both dopamine and serotonin tho, but dopamine receptors control pretty much everything we do and mdma fucks them up alot quicker than it does serotonin receptors.
>>
>>36828800
MDMA is a tricky drug, it's fun as hell but yeah you definitely shouldn't use it regularly or in the long-term.

One of the things that MDMA does is interfere with the serotonin transporters such that they start to transport other monoamines into the presynaptic neuron. Basically serotonergic neurons start reuptaking dopamine and norepinephrine which they would not normally do. Once inside the cell these neurotransmitters are broken down by monoamine-oxidase which because of the aberrant nature of these neurotransmitters creates reactive by-products which stress and potentially damage said neurons.

With repeated use, the changes to SERT and damage to serotonergic neurons can become profound and potentially irreparable, leading to a permanent alteration in serotonin functioning
>>
>>36828150

>mfw its one week till Kingsday and I don't know where to get me some of dat sweet xtc

OT: there should be no relationship whatsoever between your lifting and use of xtc
>>
Depends how often you take it, every couple of months or so is fine, but regular use will destroy your gains. That's what happened to me my senior year of high school when I was a hardcore raver.
>>
I take one usually every the months. Each tab was about 110mg which is plenty. I'll only do it with people I know and if I can easily get sex. You feel amazing on the stiff but you can feel horrible if someone puts you down or if a girl rejects you. Next day I have zero appetite and typically just want to lie down, but imo it's better than a really bad hangover from regular drinking. Always check pillreports.com btw
>>
File: 1450134342345.png (492KB, 657x599px) Image search: [Google]
1450134342345.png
492KB, 657x599px
>>36828150
OP is in Argentina
>>
>>36830934
probably this
some druggies took ecstasy and died
>>
>>36828391
>relatively safe drug if taken in moderate dose , if you arent already a retard and stay hydrated/dont mix with other drugs
>thats suicide
Meanwhile
>DNP threads daily
>>
>>36829091
Kankerhomo you're located in dutchland and you can't get xtc?

Fucking faggot
>>
>>36828310

lel pingas in spanish is dicks
>>
>>36832800
>tfw no cool drugaroo friends
>>
>>36830881
This. Except I take about 3-4 times what you take. Defo agree with the not eating.
I allow myself one cheat per month. Whether it's drinking, ecstasy or any other drug that will mess up your gains if you take it on a regular basis, not weed for example. If you do it in moderation, once a month or less, it won't interfere with your gains. If you do it more often, it's not gonna work
>>
On /fit/ ive learned

>mdma
>LSD
>Shrooms

Will all kill you and you're a degenerate loser for doing them.

While

>Yohimbine
>ECA
>literally anything used to cut drastic weight
Is just fine as long as u take it in moderation

Literally believe the opposite of what /fit/ says and you're good to go.
>>
>>36830934
Lel, wtf is that superman everyone is taking?
>>
>>36834414
shrooms will give you fucked up floaters and static in your eyes.
>>
Took molly and acid at Coachella this weekend while hooking up with QTs to Major Lazer and Jack U.

If you do your research you'll see how little negative effect both have on your body, especially in moderation.

Anyone who says differently hasn't done research beyond, "I heard it's like this..."
>>
>>36828410
>>36828678

lol shit 2-3 months? i was told after 1 month you're good to go again. maybe that's why I feel nothing anymore :^(

haven't done it in a long time but use to love mdma. literally the most fun you can have on drugs
>>
>>36835155
You just have to get good shit. I used to take 3-4 molly when I rolled because I too, thought, "the magic was gone" and I had a tolerance. Then I changed dealers, got some moon rocks, and rolled my face off. Very clean and strong.

Been taking mdma for six years, about every few months or so now. Used to pop that shit 3x a week though.
>>
>>36828150
No cardio or Boxing youll have a bad time just do high intensity low volume O.P you'll be fine
>>
I love ecstasy. Perhaps my favorite drug, second to weed. The only downside in this is its bad for gains. The following day, I have to force myself to eat. I know some people who are able to eat the following day. I guess you could just smoke a bowl so you can eat. It also makes you slimmer in a way, so maybe it's a good cutting method - however I wouldn't know anything based on this claim.
>>
File: yung lean aesthetic.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yung lean aesthetic.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>36835107
Loved shrooms when I did them but now I'm afraid of something like this happening and think I should quit while I"m ahead.

>>36828150
Usually fine if done with long intervals in between uses and moderate doses. Had a friend who had a grand mal seizure on it though.
>>
>>36835107
Not true senpai, you just notice them now
Probably noticed them on shrooms and now you notice them all the time
Everyone has floaters and static in their eyes
>>
Mdma is my favorite thing.
Although if i were to say that it hasn't seriously detrimental effects on my gains i would be lying.
The biggest factor is that I usually end up rolling well into the next day, taking ~0.5g. about 2-3 times a year.

Overall I think it has had a positive effect on my outlook on life.
>>
>>36835245
Just do it once a month and you can easily get away with it. I'd usually one go every 3 though personally.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.