[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ deal with toxic relatives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: madden.jpg (19KB, 292x207px) Image search: [Google]
madden.jpg
19KB, 292x207px
>Live with my Aunt
>Trying to cut
>Finally decide gains are worth more than taste
>Buy 100% healthy groceries
>Leave them in the pantry
>Aunt locks the pantry in response

I can deal with her leaving unhealthy shit lying around because I simply choose not to eat it, but this is a new low.

pic unrelated
>>
is it possible to reason with her?
>>
>>36827547
This, Anon, with your fists.
>>
>>36827547
>Woman
>Reason
I've already picked the lock and removed my food but I can see her complaining about my food not being where she wants it in the near future.
>>
Well you have enough money to shop for yourself. You could act like a grown up and ask her why shes locking shit. Or just eat less
>>
File: 2bz40g.gif (4MB, 395x235px) Image search: [Google]
2bz40g.gif
4MB, 395x235px
>>36827538
>Aunt locks the pantry in response
Why he she locking you out of the pantry? You'll have to smack that bitch up.
>>
>>36827538
Not by using tumblr buzzwords, that's for sure.
>>
>>36827610
Girls name?
>>
File: 1460698615484.jpg (48KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
1460698615484.jpg
48KB, 540x541px
>>36827538
I found soda in the house yesterday and I poured it down the drain. I assume my mothers BMI is morbidly obese probably 38-42. She used to be much fatter and has lost a bit of weight, but it still extremely fat. She just refuses to lose weight. I'm leaving for the military soon and I refuse to let her live alone with bad eating habits.

>pic very related to what she tries
>>
>>36827538
So basically OP, You have to take control.

Be like
>NU UH BITCH
>Nonna this shit
>THIS IS SINBADS HOUSE
>>
>>36827538
>How does /fit/ deal with toxic relatives?

I don't, its not worth it, just move out as soon as you can.
Seriously just find a shitbox to rent out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.