[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is veganism the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is veganism the future?
>>
No, lab-grown meat is.
It will be chemically indistinguishable for the real thing and much cheaper to produce.
>>
>>36823190
>It will be chemically indistinguishable for the real thing and much cheaper to produce.
also completely free of all the negative moral stuff real meat has
once that is being made, veganism will be completely pointless
>>
>>36823190
This. I'd be pissed if this shit doesn't become a thing before I die.
>>
>>36823033
Yes, we're here to stay and there's nothing you can do to stop us
We're fashionable
We're hip
We're cool
We're caring
We're health and anti ageing freaks
Bitches love us
Accept your fate and enjoy us
>>
>>36823033
Depends.
It's obvious that diets high in bad fats and meats aren't great for people, and that plant based diets are great for health, with an understanding of nutrition.
>>36823190
Ideally, better lab grown meats will become a common food.
Not that many farmers will be happy about it, but it should be done.
What we really need is just to consume less shitty foods, and stop shitty practices.
>>
>>36823033
I hope so.
>>
I want to try veganism for a month to see if I like it. how to start though? what do i eat fruit and beans everyday? along with fucking vegetables? sounds terrible but I want to try.
>>
Yes, vegan will be part of the future. It will be law. Fortunately, we will in the golden age of meat. So don't live in the future. Stay real, eat sardines.
>>
>>36823033
Veganism will never catch on because people would have to learn about nutrition for it to actually be good for them. You can be a fat fuck and not eat meat. Cake, cookies, and soda are not meat.
>>
>>36824573
cake and cookies have milk in them though, fom
>>
>>36823033
Veganfags are the most hipocrit motherfuckers out there

You dont want to eat animals but you dont mind using them as fuel for your car
>>
>>36824641
>what is soy milk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.