[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do about the balding epidemic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 39

File: Baldingg.jpg (19KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
Baldingg.jpg
19KB, 465x316px
What do we do about the balding epidemic?
>>
shave
beard
grow a pair
>>
How the fuck do we still not have a cure for this shit?

I'm talking about a cure that doesn't kill your dick.

And no, just because it only happens in like 2% of the cases doesn't make it any less dangerous. Your dick is what makes you a man.

Without your dick you are nothing.
>>
>>36813489
buzzcut
>>
>>36813489

Have superior genetics
>>
>>36813489
Shave your head?
Possibly wear a hat?
>>
File: 1431914558604.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431914558604.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>36813498
kek have fun going bald pussy

>tfw on fin for 4 years and no sides
>>
>>36813519

It can still happen anon.

I'm not balding but my dad is bald and so was his dad so it will eventually happen for me.

When I have to I'll get transplants.

I'm just too scared of ruining my dick I don't want to risk it
>>
>>36813519

Enjoy the inevitable gyno and ED faggot
>>
Shave/buzz your head and move on with life, worrying about hair is for women.
>>
>>36813501

Being bald has nothing to do with superior or inferior genetics. That's now how evolution works. Go back to school dumb dumb.
>>
Lack of selenium
Look it up
>>
>>36813600

/thread
>>
>>36813498
Side effects for Finisteride were revised and found to effect 14% of men. That's fucking unacceptable. Minoxidil will wreck your skin because it destroys collagen production. Basically it will age you. I use ketoconzole shampoo, no sides but I can't tell how effective it is. Although it's an excellent shampoo and completely cleared up my dandruff
>>
>>36813663
Male pattern baldness is literally genetic, specifically it's carried over from your mother's side
>>
>>36813895

Yes, it's genetic, no shit. But it has nothing to do with ''inferior'' or ''superior'' genetics.
>>
>>36813887
>Side effects for Finisteride were revised and found to effect 14% of men.

Can you source this? The little girls on the internet that take this stuff always claim it's so safe. I bet most of them are in denial.
>>
>>36813489
>balding
DELETE THIS
>>
What are those hair pills piano man takes?
>>
>>36813978
That's like saying being tall is genetic but they're not superior genes.
>>
balding sucks
but atleast im 6'3 and look alpha with a shaved head so i'm not too sad about it

johnny sins still fuck alot of bitches
>>
>>36813978
what makes non balding genes superior is that you don't bald
>>
What exactly is inherently wrong with balding anyway?
>>
>>36813489
Just stop being part of the problem. Don't reproduce.

Seriously, if people could just stop being selfish and simply not procreate when they have genetic problems, we wouldn't even have genetic problems now.
>>
Get spyro
>>
>>36814405
you should go back to school
>>
>>36813489
>he skipped hair day
Hairlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>36813489
Help me out guys. Just bought Rogaine a couple weeks ago and I have heard you can get wrinkles around your eyes and forehead. It's because when u sleep after applieing it it gets all over your face. So I thought of using it in the morning and 4 hours before sleep. Right before sleeping I will wash it off (it says it should be on your head for 4 hours before taking a shower etc). Will this work?
>>
>>36814330
>>36814120

t. people that don't know anything about biology or genetics.

Value judgements like ''inferior'' or ''superior'' are not used in the sciences in the context you're both using.
>>
>>36814368

Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>36813498
>How the fuck do we still not have a cure for this shit?
Because nobody except autists give a shit.
>>
>>36814965
>Autism
>>
I don't know how you guys can't justify using a DHT-inhibitor on account of a tiny % for sexual sides. Balding massively reduces your SMV.
>>
>>36814405
why is it a problem though? I don't get it, it seems like something that happens to some men as they age, because of jewish media people believe it is a bad thing. where's the harm??
>>
>>36814997
>Balding massively reduces your SMV.

It's not generalized thing. It depends entirely on the individual.

If anything it makes things easier. A good amount of women with the worst personalities immediately discard themselves and you don't have to deal with them, whereas otherwise you may have wasted time.
>>
>>36814405

First prove being bald is a genetic problem. Of course, you won't. Because you don't have a leg to stand on and you don't know anything about genetics.

The fact that you have some weird hateful obsession with balding men, which is demonstrated by how you characterize them, you're fucked up emotionally and probably have some personality disorder. Make sure you follow your own advice and remove yourself from the gene pool, because personality disorders are heritable.
>>
>>36814985
>he isn't stupid
>he must be autistic
>>
>>36813489
I'd kill for that hairline.

My hairline is receding at a slower rate and has less of a V and more of a U. I always thought a widows peak is more aesthetic than a widows hill.
>>
>>36813887

Ketoconzole lowers testosterone
>>
>>36815360

Not by much. To the point it's unnoticeable.
>>
>>36815230
Yeah you have more to work with if your hairline is shaped like a V.

A slicked back look may look good
You could get some variation of a mohawk

Parting your hair might also work if the hairline is not too far back and you can mask the temples with just the right amount of hair and hairgel. (not any of that comb over shit but creating those "spikes" that come to the front like jude law did.
>>
File: WP_20160417_002[1].jpg (363KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160417_002[1].jpg
363KB, 720x1280px
Disclaimer: I used to shave, I know it looks better but I don't care anymore.

I never dealt with balding, I lost my girlfriend because of it and all female attention so I gave up everything and just became a NEET/hiki.

Some headshapes can't pull off bald and being forever uglier than my peers with hair made lifting seem completely useless too so I lost like all my gains.

Pretty sad that I let a cosmetic disease beat me this bad when there's people with cancer and shit out there but it is how it is.

(I'm 24 now.)
>>
>>36815442
>I lost my girlfriend because of it
Did she outright state this?
>>
>>36815387

It's still stealing your gains
>>
>>36813501
Balding is a dominant gene. That's why 5 in 7 men will eventually go bald.

In hundreds of years baldness will be more common than brown eyes.
>>
>>36815449
No, but she did bring up my balding first, and complained it looked bad, when I said I really wanted to shave because it looked stupid she was also against that while still disliking my balding look, so I just shaved and I she left me not long after that.

I know she could have used the balding as an excuse because she wasn't interested in me anymore, but it definitely didn't help.

Also I haven't had attention from women while being shaved/balding, it adds like 10 years.

I might show myself to the world again when I'm 30, if I get jacked before that you have a decent advantage because balding is more common and having a good body much more rare.

But it has crushed my confidence till an absurd degree, I know I'm being dumb.
>>
>>36815553
Poor dude
>>
>>36813984
Finasteride has maybe the most dodgy history on publication of it's side effects of any drug I know.

They originally claimed the side effects couldn't be permanent and they eventually were forced to change that too.

>>36814276
Johnny Sins has a huge penis.
>>
>>36815553
Thats rough. How long were you with her?

I have a receding hairline. My gf says she doesn't care if I go bald, but she's always making fun of bald dudes and shit.
>>
>>36814368
the skin on top of your head is no longer being protected from the suns radiation. it's particularly bad since the top of your head gets near constant sun exposure and its sensitive skin thats not used to being exposed. If youre bald you should wear a hat outside- not to cover your bald spot, but to protect from skin cancer
>>
>>36814368
Nothing. Society today paints it in a negative image however. Villains in movies are usually bald / balding. There are very very few male models who are Norwood 1 or higher.

It's the same as the height meme. Nothing wrong with being average height, yet all we hear are girls wanting guys 6'2"+ which in my country is like 8% of men.
>>
>>36814650
this made me laugh more than it should
>>
>>36815553
Was with my girlfriend for 6.5 years and she left me over the same shit. She had a new bf like 3 months later who had a full head of hair. I have been on fin/minox for about a year and have regrown some, but I'll likely never have that full head of hair ever again.
>>
>>36815611
>>36815553
wow im surprised theres girls so open to being bitches about a bald spot. my bf has been balding and has a decent size spot almost like >>36815442 now, but he's 31. but we've been together for like 3-4 years and friends for longer, i couldn't imagine breaking up with him over something so stupid. i like him because hes him, but because his hair. I also try to be sensitive to the subject because I know it's a big issue with a guys ego when his hair starts to go, I would never make fun of bald dudes in front of my bf.

I mean sure your chances of initial attraction go way down when you're balding, but if you're a genuinely decent guy who gets to know a girl before trying to get in her pants you should still be able to find someone for you
>>
My hairline's been receding super slowly since I was sixteen. I'm now twenty four and it's worse but not completely terrible and I still get moderate attention from women

Just enjoy it will you have it. I've had sex with 25 women which is more than the average man will have in his life.

When I'm fully bald I'll just kick my gym game up, rock it and keep doing things the same. If the pussy game dries up completely I'll just hire hookers or fuck more guys
>>
>>36815553
Cut out the NEET bullshit it's not a rewarding existence in the long run. Sitting on your ass watching anime and smoking weed is awesome but the longer you do it the harder it is to get back into life. Do something for yourself, disregard bitches until you're actually proud of yourself for something you've accomplished whether its training employment or gains. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get angry about the hand you were dealt, get so fucking angry you have no choice but to WAGE A FUCKIN WAR!!!
>>
>>36813489
>tfw 24 y/o skinny virgin with hairline like op's
Am I doomed /fit/izens?
>>
>>36815684
Note I was younger. In some way I understand her because I suddenly looked like I was way too old for her. It sucks.

Also I should add I don't have the greatest facial features. (Weak jaw, VERY weak chin).

Bitches at 21 are probably bigger hoes though who'll drop you for shit like this.

I try to not 'hate' women though, that's some Hairlosstalk forum shit I don't do. (The people on that forum are fucking nuts)

>>36815653
Wow, this is even more rough, 6.5 years and she dropped you for balding? How old were you then, did you she give you any signs of losing interest in you before that? I'm sorry bro.

>>36815731
Hairline isn't as bad as some people think, bald spot is worse. (imo)

I envy your mental strength though.

Fucking more guys is a thing I've considered but I think gay guys can be pretty rough on baldies too.
>>
>>36815791
>Wow, this is even more rough, 6.5 years and she dropped you for balding? How old were you then, did you she give you any signs of losing interest in you before that? I'm sorry bro.

I started losing my hair in high school. In my grad photos I was already a norwood 2 with a balding patch in the back. I met her when I was 21-22 and we broke up a few months before my 29th birthday. She always complained about my hair. I liked to shave it and keep it short as I thought it looked better but she always wanted me to grow it out. I would always tell her "I'm not Joe fucking Hollywood that can just grow his hair out." It was like she didn't understand that I couldn't just grow more hair.
>>
>>36815442
There is a product on the market just for you. Check out alpha m recent video. It will help cover your bakd spot
>>
>>36815835
I guess to kinda paint a happy? ending here... I ran into her at the mall about a month ago. I was using hair concealer that day (Caboki or Toppik) and had been on my hair meds for about a year and it probably looked like I had more hair then ever. She was looking at my hair/head the entire time. I also started working out about a year ago to and was wearing a tighter fitting henley shirt to show off the gains.

It felt good as she got fat.
>>
>>36815653

This is so sad and pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36815887
Almost did, not gonna lie.
>>
>>36813978
Yes it does, baldcucks are inferior.
>>
>>36815953

Prove it with science and not your subjective delusions.
>>
>>36815887
How is it his fault though?
Unless you mean him taking meds.

>>36815880
I will say one thing that being a NEET does make me feel better because I don't worry about things like fin/toppik etc.

>>36815747
I've been a NEET for 3 years now, I know how it feels pretty well lol.
>>
>>36813489
Become opm. Shave, and dgaf.
>>
>>36815791
> In some way I understand her because I suddenly looked like I was way too old for her.
I'm 26 now and still get mistaken for a 20 year old or teenager sometimes, my bf is 31 and looks probably 5-10 years older than he is. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, i just think it's ridiculous to use hair as an excuse to dump a guy. I'm dating the guy, not his hair. sorry it happened to you, but dont completely give up
>>
>>36815953

Balding is a dominant trait, so in fact, it's arguably a sign of genetic superiority.
>>
>>36815981

Yes I mean him taking meds.
>>
File: shiggity bling.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shiggity bling.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>36813489

>wants high test levels
>doesn't want to bald

Pick one.

Also creatine causes balding (some companies even write it on the label) as well as lifting heavy.

So in other words it's no "epidemic" just the price you pay for being fit and strong.
>>
>>36814997
You NEED DHT, it is a very important hormone. Just casually blocking it is for dumb fucks.
>>
>>36816165
baldlet detected
>>
Cut off one of your balls and you probably fix your balding right there.
>>
>>36816188

Estrogen ridden beta detected.
>>
what kind of slut breaks up with you because you're balding what the fuck lol
>>
>>36816585
Girls who want good looking men as their partners.
>>
>>36813571
I like that a board where people use steroids all the time is worried about ED from fin, even though thousands of patients have been followed in many journal articles finding only a 2% sexual side effect rate that has always resolved after discontinuation.
>>
File: fck.png (123KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fck.png
123KB, 400x400px
>>36815442
My hair is almost exactly like yours. I been searching the internet for hair styles that work with balding crown and they dont exist. Unless you want to do some crazy comeover shit. Hell, I dont even know if a buzzcut or a crewcut will look ok... I think the final solution is completely bald and just accept it.

My problem is... many years ago I got hit in the head with a rock.. and I know I got a scar thats probably going to reappear... time to make up a gnarly story about that.

I dont want to take any drugs... and your ex-gf is a cunt be glad shes out of the picture.
Good luck, brah. You are not alone.
>>
>>36815589
14% likely includes all sides, such as headaches or dizziness. Fin added permanent ED because of the large internet memes that wouldn't die down. I don't think there have been anything other than case studies published about it because it is so rare, if it exists at all.
>>
>>36815981
>>36815442
>>36815653

See it as a blessing. If she was willing to leave because of that, there's no plenty of fucked up things she could have done later on if you stayed together.

You got lucky if anything.
>>
>>36815464
Test works mostly as an on/off thing until you get to supraphysiological doses. Small increases/decreses won't perceptible affect anyone, otherwise test boosters would be used by natties to gain more.
>>
>>36816680
I have a scar on my forehead and I don't have a chin.

I genuinely hope a buzzcut will still work though...

But then again I don't really care and I'll just stay at home and NEET it up.
>>
>>36816650

It's more than 2%. That's a low estimate used by the companies and people who sell that shit. Of course they will downplay the negatives, their profits depend on you.

Base your views on third parties with no ball in the game, not the people with a vested interest.
>>
>>36816680
I dont get how u guys let yourselves get so bald before taking measures.
I mean youre just going to regret it later

As soon as i noticed thinning on my temples i jumped on fin and min. I was 17, now 20. Restored my temples to where they were, plus no sides or anything
>>
>>36816755
>no sides or anything

You got lucky. I'm not willing to take the risks and put up with constantly popping bills and all the other bullshit. I'd rather just byzzcut before a shower and be a big jacked bald cunt.
>>
>>36816775

Pills*
>>
File: cesaro.jpg (69KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
69KB, 600x406px
who's your guys baldspiration for when you inevitably have to shave it off? i personally like the cesaro look
>>
>>36816805

I'd rather look like that guy than any long hair pretty boy faggot.
>>
>>36816738
I too hope a buzzcut will work.. I tried growing it out and all the other areas did, but not the crown. I took plenty of vitamins and used Biotin rich shampoo on the advice of a barber.. it did minimal help: made hair healthy looking but didnt grow anything. I'm married now, and I told her I will eventually need to go super short or bald.. she doesn't care, shes cool with it. Dont let this hair thing define you.. plenty of woman out there.

That faggot who makes prank videos posted a video about shaving bald.. some girls dug it, some didnt.. so is life.

Fousy or whatever you say his dumb unrememberable name.

He went from a 7 to a 0 in some girls book.. another one.. though a fat black chick was digging it hard.. probably wanted to call him daddy while she got it anally.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORriNuxw60
>>
where can you buy fin online? Will it help regrow my temples?
>>
>>36816816
These videos always end up making me more depressed.

You're already married, you don't have to worry about this shit. I'm 24 and I want a relationship and if I work out as hard as I do but get no payback because I'm bald it makes it all seem worthless.

So I'd prefer to stick inside for now.
>>
>>36816755
When my little faggot nephews would run behind my chair to stare at the back of my hair.. I knew I was fucked. I was going to try Rogaine.. but then even on the box it says that it will CAUSE MORE LOSS before it works... fuck that. With the % of it NOT working possible why would I take a product that will make it worst before better. Pills.. cause depression and a slew of other issues, and Joe Rogan the alpha bald that he is.. was like "fuck that shit." He even came close to getting hair implant surgery. This summer.. its putting on weight, growing face scruff and a buzzcutt. Im not buying pills or surgery. fuck that.
>>
>>36816862
Joe Rogan didn't just get close to hair implant surgery.. he had them done.
>>
>>36813498
Because women don't suffer from it. If women suffered from balding then they'd make such a fuss about it and form movements that every nation and government in the world will fund research of billions of dollars to find a cure for it.

But it's not, it's a male problem. Women can freely judge us based on that although we have no control over it while we are unable to judge them for being fat. You just need to man up and suck your bad luck up
>>
>>36816862
>being this paranoid for a tiny chance of it having reversible sex sides
>eating coconut oils and butter and eggs
>not realising ED is a sign of heart disease before it is hormonal related
>listening to a dumb fake ass cunt like joe rogan

You have a lot to learn senpai
>>
>>36816862

Joe rogan had like 3 or 4 hair transplants done before he gave up.
>>
>>36813887
>Minoxidil will wreck your skin because it destroys collagen production
shiieeeeeet m8
how come it has no effect on me kek
Just go with a lower dose + ask your doc for method to boost collagen naturally
>>
File: 1281038883759.png (61KB, 395x273px) Image search: [Google]
1281038883759.png
61KB, 395x273px
>>36816845
>You're already married, you don't have to worry about this shit.

Bullshit... Things can change, people change.
Enjoy your cocoon mode. Get swole, but you gotta keep your social skills up or you are going to be a basket full of living memes. My friend who was going bald.. banged chicks while wearing baseball hats. He finally shaved it off a year or two later.. he was a mess over it. But now nobody even notices. Don't hide from the world for too long.
>>
>>36816887
damn, didnt know that. I thought he got fitted. but never pulled the trigger.
>>
>>36813498
I hope that there's never a cure for baldness. I'd rather society come around and stop giving a shit if someone is balding or has acne.

I also want to retain my advantage over balding pizza faced cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 624x420px
>>36813489
Post bald inspo
>>
>>36816899
Wow.. you are one dumb cuntface. Woman have balding issues too.. goddamn have you ever seen a wig shop before in your lifetime? It's 99% woman's wigs in there.
Get off the internet and live a little.
>>
>>36814368
It just doesn't look good on most guys. If you got the right face and shapely head, good for you, you might pull it off. Most of us aren't so lucky
>>
start saving up lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T_gmfHSb2M
>>
>>36817076
Im getting a hair transplant later on. Lifes too short to be worrying about being "alpha" like these baldlet cucks
>>
>>36817126

>life is too short for worrying
>he's worrying about going bald and is willing to get a hair transplant

Estrogen ridden cuck detected.
>>
File: 1433023406064.jpg (89KB, 900x673px) Image search: [Google]
1433023406064.jpg
89KB, 900x673px
>>36813489
EXTERMINATE ALL THE NON-BALD MALES IN THE HUMAN POPULATION.
>>
>>36813887
>m-muh collagen

Collagen is for fat cucks, just moisturize and you're golden.

>t. noncuck
>>
>>36816899
little boy still hates all women
>>
>>36817142
1010 ng/dl natty test
Laffin at u faggot
>>
>>36817183

Yet you're still a little bitch.
>>
>>36813663
>>36813978
>>36814965
>>36815078
>>36815523

ITT: Butthurt baldfags with inferior genetics
>>
File: 1358036367177.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1358036367177.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
>>36813489
>epidemic
>this is what baldfags actually believe
>>
WHERE DO YOU BUY GENERIC FIN ONLINE? somewhere thats not a scam

please respond
>>
>>36817238
Go to a fucking derm
>>
My hair is thinning around my crown....never noticed until I saw myself in a quickie mart surveillance camera.

At least you are balding front to back, I am balding back to front.

There are no hairstyles for crown balding. I have zero recession on the front which I think is a little odd. My dad was balding but he's been dead for 20 years so I can't ask him when it started....all my uncles on my mother's side had hair at least into their 40s....I have been this way since about age 26. Sucks, but there really isn't anything that can be done.

I thought about some of those medicines and I rarely use me penis for anything other than peeing, but what the hell, I still think about the limp side effects.
>>
>>36813978
>>36814120 >>36814330 >>36815953 >>36817210
I know a guy who is 6'4'', blue eyes, blonde hair, has a body like a football player despite not doing any workout besides what he does at work,
but he is balding and always hides his hair beneath a beanie.
Are his genes superior or inferior?
>>
>>36817260
why would I pay money to see a dermatologist and then pay for overpriced name brands
>>
>>36817282
How old are you? Receding will start at some point.
>>
>>36813495
>grow a pair
*hair

Awesome advice
>>
>>36817310
Cause derms also prescribe generics including the 5mg ones so u cut into 1/4s
>>
>>36813495
this, stop being a bitch
>>
>>36817307
when will this meme end
>>
>>36813978
>this denial
>>
>>36817307
>wears a beanie around to hide genetic inferiority
>blue eyes

>implying you didn't answer your own question multiple times
>>
>>36817339
I am 29 now.

I said 26 earlier but I am thinking probably 25 when it started or became noticeable....I have pictures holding my niece and she was born in 2012.....there are some shots from behind and it looks barely noticeable....So I have been this way for about 4 years. I still have the same frontal hairline as I did at 18.
>>
>>36817384

Is having green eyes inferior to brown eyes?
Is having a hairy chest superior to no chest hair?

p.s. you're a retard.
>>
>>36817307
>>36817412
>>36817384

None of that has any relation to genetic inferiority or superiority.

But lets for a moment pretend it does.

There are bald guys alive now right now that are worth billions and millions that are fucking the hottest women on the planet and you're sat on an obscure internet forum declaring bald men inferior. What's your excuse for being a total failure in comparison to men like that? If you are superior genetically, you should have adapted to the environment more successfully.

So how do you faggots rationalize this fact inside your head?
>>
>Dad has thin hair and has had it for as long as I've been alive and probably before that
>Mom has high hair line and thin hair too
>My hairline is receding noticeably in the last two years
>And I'm on creatine

I'm 23 and probably bald before I'm 30.
>>
>>36817513
>being butthurt enough to e-fellate fictional bald guys over the Internet

You really should just stop anon. Accept baldness for the inferiority it obviously means.

If baldness wasn't inferior, so many men wouldn't go through the lengths they do to hide or prevent it.
>>
>>36814368

Because you don't look as good as you do with hair.
>>
>>36817465
Blue eyes, blonde hair, and fair skin are inferior.

Without technological advances, being so fair would kill you off from cancer right away.
>>
>>36814368

Women want a full head of hair and so men who don't have it are shunned by both female mates and their male peers.
>>
File: 111.jpg (633KB, 2000x1275px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
633KB, 2000x1275px
>>36817513
elon musk......why do you think he paid for restoration surgery
>>
>>36817600
>Women want a full head of hair and so men who don't have it are shunned by both female mates and their male peers.

Is that were the case, bald men would not be reproducing.
There are bald men fucking women right now while you're all still virgins.
>>
>>36817559
Why are you so adamant on proving it's inferior?

I agree, but you seem to get some kick from it.
>>
>>36817559
>If baldness wasn't inferior, so many men wouldn't go through the lengths they do to hide or prevent it.

That's entirely due to cultural norms and not an objective fact. Being fat and overweight was once a sought after trait in men by women.
So, once more, you're wrong.
>>
>>36813895
It's Y chromosome linked, therefore literally impossible to get from your mother unless your mother is Mrs Cartman, did you fail high school biology?
>>
>>36817654

Because he has a personality disorder, which is a sign of inferior genetics (failure to adapt to his environment).
>>
>>36815360
No it doesn't, even people that practically bathed in the stuff daily to treat bacne had no noticeable change in hormonal levels, oral ketoconazole will make your test sink like a stone tho
>>
>>36817559

Provide one scientific citation demonstrating its inferior. Your subjective feefees don't mean jack shit.
>>
>>36813489
>waaaahhh my hair
I'm going the shaved route as soon as my baldness becomes too apparent. I'm already thinning and seeing some tiny patches around my scalp.

Get over it, boys, own it as soon as you can.
>>
>>36813887
>>36814652
>>36816931

The collagen lower effect is miniscule and can be countered by using a collagen boosting product like tretinoin, interestingly enough the combination of a minoxidl and tretinoin has actually been show to be (slightly) more effective than minoxidil alone so it's a win/win
>>
>>36817633

They're settling. Both the man and the woman. Maybe the man has a lot of money and in that case she's just a gold digger.
>>
>>36817752

Me too but my jaw and general head shape doesn't favor it. I've shaved my head a few times and it's super comfy but I drop from average looking to fucking retarded mongoloid downs tier
>>
>>36817774

That's just your subjective interpretation which stems from the negative value you've attached to balding. It's not an objective fact.

Do you want to know an objective fact? Bald men exist because they fuck women and pass on their genes. So in purely evolutionary terms, they're more successful than any of you kissless virgins.
>>
>>36814368
You look older and generally worse.
Also, you lose all customization on your face, beard aside.

Hair is part of being human. It sways in the wind, it can be styled, its color is part of who you are, and it's generally something you can be proud of.

Anyone saying it doesn't matter if you lose it is probably balding or going bald, and desperately wants to cling to the idea that they're not being thrown into a lower rung of the aesthetics hierarchy.

Being bald is like being aesthetically amputated. It's not the end of all hopes, but it's objectively better not to do that.
>>
>>36817811

You sound like an little artsy numale beta bitch, like Elliot Rodger or some shit.
>>
>>36817833
I don't get why balding men are always so aggressive on the issue.
Is all that excess testosterone making you easily enraged, other than balding?
>>
>>36817811
As a balding ugy I agree.

I liked this thread more before the dumb genetics talk started though.

Bald is always better than baldING though, I hope everyone agrees with that.
>>
>>36817811
>but it's objectively better not to do that.

Not it isn't. It's subjective. But I'm happy to see you demonstrate otherwise, though you won't.
>>
>>36817852
Balding faggot detected. Don't try and worm your way out of being under the bald umbrella.
>>
>>36817851
>Is all that excess testosterone making you easily enraged, other than balding?

Does testosterone and manliness frighten you, little girl?
>>
File: IJT-5-6-g003[1].jpg (72KB, 742x380px) Image search: [Google]
IJT-5-6-g003[1].jpg
72KB, 742x380px
>>36813489
>>36813887
IMO the current best non-surgical treatment for hair loss is minoxidil+dermarolling
>increase of 94 hairs per square cm, by comparison minoxidil alone gives an increase of 22 and finasteride gives an increase of 80
>zero side effects since dermarolling counteracts the collagen inhibiting property of minoxidil
>dirt cheap, a FDA approved dermaroller cost $10 and a year's supply of generic minoxidil costs less than $100
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
>>
>>36817885
lol at this point you're just trolling and being an edgelord by shitting up the thread.
>>
>>36817907
I wasn't the guy you were originally replying to

But yes I am being a mischevious little imp :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1280x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1280x595px
23 here, just buzzed my hair

how is it looking brehs?
>>
Let's see now

>Blonde
Shows I'm low test because testosterone makes hair darker

>Can't grow a beard
Shitty beard genetics, also low test.

>Thin hair
Forced to keep it short forever. Can't style it or let it grow long.

>Receding temples
Bald by 30

But hey at least I'm white and not a manlet, r-right?
>>
>>36817922
>But yes I am being a mischevious little imp :^)

Female behavior is to be expected from estrogen ridden beta bitches.
>>
>>36817852
>Bald is always better than baldING though
Yeah, that's an objective truth.
Bald may make you look older, but balding is way worse.

It's not even a matter of aesthetic age, being balding means you look like 'the loser' as depicted in every kind of visual or written media ever. Balding hair has always been used as a shorthand to show that someone is either sleazy, dishonest, or just a plain loser, coupled with advanced age.

>>36817876
Well, not being bald means that at any time you have the choice of either looking bald or choosing to have hair.
So regardless of your aesthetic choice it's literally better to not be bald.

For a person with hair, the bald look is a choice.
For the balding, it's a constriction.

>>36817897
Yes.
Because I have an excess of the wrong kind of it and my doctor says it's going to give me ball cancer one of these days.
>>
>>36817931

Also I have green eyes. Not emerald green or anything, but still green.
>>
>>36817923

Nice and even.
>>
>>36817923
Your forehead looks mega long.
>>
>>36817941
Whatever you say, my balding brother
>>
>>36817903
This is literally the same density with longer hair
>>
File: _486051_release300[1].jpg (13KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
_486051_release300[1].jpg
13KB, 300x180px
>>36817852
>Bald is always better than baldING though, I hope everyone agrees with that.
The only time I'd disagree with that is in the case of people who shave their hair at the first sign of receding when in reality no one but them has even noticed they're going bald
>>
>>36817943
>Well, not being bald means that at any time you have the choice of either looking bald or choosing to have hair.
>So regardless of your aesthetic choice it's literally better to not be bald.
>For a person with hair, the bald look is a choice.
>For the balding, it's a constriction.

Okay.

But how is such a trivial consideration like that related to genetic superiority or inferiority?

And you still haven't proven that it's objective. Yes, not being bald gives you a choice between shaving or growing your hair. No shit. You haven't established anything beyond that as an objective fact.
>>
>>36817678
>fatness signifies ability to consistently get enough nutrients in a time when many people couldn't
>full head of signifies lower likelihood of having some disease

Both of these are physiological cues for desirable healthy mates
>>
I've been doing a recipe my mom told me.My hair was balding a lot since I was 15 because of my shitty genes.I grated garlic and mixed it with olive oil.And I literally scraped it in my balding parts.After that I covered my hair with something to keep the smell off.I did it for 2 or 3 months and it did wonders.I literally went from bald to a guy with normal hair.Even my barber said my hair looked more alive.

I don't have any pictures to make before and after but you can try rather than spending your money on drugs that will makes your penis go away.
>>
>>36817923
normal
>>
>>36818019

I'm not balding, but I probably will be in 20 years as my granddad was bald.
>>
>>36818037
You asked me to prove why not being bald was objectively better.

Your objection was that not being bald is a disadvantage only if you aesthetically prefer the haired look.
I replied that having hair is still better because it offers all the choices of baldness, plus all the others.

Unless you have other objections, that means I did what you asked and not being bald is better.
>>
>>36818061
Lucky you. I'm 21 and it's already happening
>>
why did this turn in some pseudo-intellectual discussion about genetics.

both the guy claiming it isnt an inferior trait (it is) and the guy who keeps replying out of some hatred for bald people are annoying.

i liked the support/talking about solutions part of the thread more.
>>
>>36818049
>falling for fit and healthy type broscience bimbo meme shit

Did you sautée your hair as well princess?
>>
I guess I lucked out on the fin cause I've been on it for 5 years and no dick problems. Used Minox for a year but it wasn't doing much so dropped it. Still use Niz.

Anyway. 8 months ago I did an FUE of 1400 grafts to fill up my hairline a bit. It looks great now and to be honest I don't even think about my hair anymore. Not a single person ever commented or looked weird at my hair after getting the transplant. There's no way in hell you'd ever know I had work done its that good. I'm talking Elon Musk hair transplant good.

I'm 32 now and my advise for you faggots is to get on fin as soon as possible. Baldness is something you can halt but to reverse it is etremely difficult. The drugs are there and they work. Don't listen to the Internet maymays and scare yourself.
>>
>>36818086
I tried as a last resort because I spend lots of money on my hair and nothing worked.And it worked.I don't see anything wrong with that.Keep using fin and check your penis everyday to see if it fell down then.
>>
>>36818049
so you now smell like a cross between a szechuan wok and a russian?
>>
File: IJT-5-6-g008[1].jpg (95KB, 744x561px) Image search: [Google]
IJT-5-6-g008[1].jpg
95KB, 744x561px
>>36818025
>>
>>36818101
how much was the surgery?
>>
>>36818128
I used a garlic that didn't smell that much and my shampoo kept the smell off.
>>
>epidemic

Heh.
>>
>>36818133
this looks like one of those pictures they use to sell you transplants.
>>
>>36818133
You must use a lot of caution when believing the claims of an industry like the one of hair growth product, the area of medicine that has as much credibility and reputation as the 'enlarge your penis' products.

I mean, I could've even believed it if they didn't claim they got those surgery-tier results in 12 weeks. At least make it something like 8 months like every credible study.
>>
>>36818141
I don't know what it's in dollar terms. It wasn't that much, maybe as much as a motorcycle? Anyway I'm old enough to afford it comfortably and it was worth it. But only in combination with fin or your hairloss will obviously progress.
>>
http://fueblog.com/

What modern hair transplant results look like.
>>
>>36818038
>>fatness signifies ability to consistently get enough nutrients in a time when many people couldn't

This further supports the argument that it's highly subjective. If being fat is an indication of getting enough nutrients then that should still apply today, but it doesn't, because of the cultural shift.

Also, being fat and having enough nutrients isn't a guaranteed. You can be fat and lacking nutrients and have all manner of negative physiological markers. So again, this further highlights the influence of culture. Being overweight and possessing resources became associated through culture, they are not objective facts.

>>full head of signifies lower likelihood of having some disease

Citation needed.
>>
>>36813489
Wait for the ability to mass produce hair follicles using stem cells.
>>
>>36818174
Do most people who have a surgery still take the drugs as well?
>>
>>36816816
>Fousey

This guy had a hair tattoo thing done a year or so after this video.

So it makes this entire video seem hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>36818074

You've simply proven that people with hair can choose between having hair and shaving, as opposed to bald people who cannot. You haven't established having hair as being objectively the most aesthetic (and you won't be able to, as aesthetics is subjective). You could argue that it's heavily promoted in the current cultural climate, you'd have yourself an argument. But that is not the same thing as establishing it objectively.
>>
>>36818237
Of course they still take finasteride after the transplant, hairloss will progress if they don't.
>>
>>36818237

Yes, they have to take that shit non-stop and take it everywhere with them. For the rest of their lives.
>>
>>36818267
what about the dudes who do it who are at like end stage balding then get the transplant? Does the body still reject the new follicles?
>>
>>36818237
Yeah you have to or your existing hair will continue to bald. The transplanted hair will never fall out though. It's taken from the "safe zone". From that horse shoe area that all bald guys still have hair on. That's not susceptible to miniaturization from DHT. So only the transplanted hair will never fall out.
>>
>>36816816

Based Yousef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkL2YX3OCk

#GymBully
>>
>>36818285
The body doesn't reject transplanted hairs. It's comes from your own body.
>>
File: IJT-5-6-g009[1].jpg (96KB, 741x542px) Image search: [Google]
IJT-5-6-g009[1].jpg
96KB, 741x542px
>>36818168
The patent on minoxidil has long expired, dermarollers also have no patent, what reason would the authors of the study have for falsifying their results?
>>
>>36818301
He clearly had a SMP done. He obviously still cares about his hair.
>>
>>36818274
You mean like people with high blood pressure have to take blood pressure medication for the rest of their lives too?
>>
>>36813489
Most of the people affected by this are white guys and arabs. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>36818327

People with HPB don't "have" to take medication, they just choose to take drugs versus making diet and lifestyle changes
>>
>>36818346
Black guys are up there too from what I've heard.

What are you trying to prove? No one disagrees with you.
>>
>>36817903
>minoxidil+dermarolling

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/69374-New-Dermaroller-Study-Thoughts-comments?p=1163387#post1163387

Not gonna try it without a team of doctors like in that article kek
>>
>>36818353
Not all high blood pressure is caused my shitty diet and lifestyle senpai,
>>
>>36818382

What else causes high blood pressure that can't be fixed with personal changes?
>>
>>36818327

>he's making a comparison between something trivial like going bald and potentially having a heart attack and consequently dying.

Testlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>36818327
>You mean like people with high blood pressure have to take blood pressure medication for the rest of their lives too?

If they're lazy/stupid fucks and don't bother to fix their blood pressure issue, sure.
>>
>>36818380

That forum is the saddest thing I've seen all year.
>>
>>36818431
I'm bald, I hate it and it makes me sad.

I still consider that forum absolutely pathetic.

It's astonishing how pitiful the people who post there are.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>36818380
That is clearly a fake image, I've used a derma rollers of the same length as the one used in the study for over a year and I've never drawn blood, even derma rolling with extremely long needles looks like pic related, not that bloodbath
>>
>>36813489
>What do we do about the balding epidemic?

We go bald, that's what we fucking do.

Man up and deal with it.
>>
>>36818397
Shitty genes, just like how some people get diabeetus despite having good diet and exercise or how some people get lung cancer despite never smoking, I'm not a "muh genetics" fag, I acknowledge that 99% of the time high blood pressure is caused by terrible life choices but there are exceptions
>>
File: 1443538914420.png (749KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1443538914420.png
749KB, 750x748px
>>36818431
>>36818442
eh they are the poor souls who go and experiment with stuffs so that others can benefit by googling
>>
>>36818380
>Many studies have proven that breaks in the dental skin, over time, lead to heart problems and systemic inflammation, which can lead to disease. Its all because of direct introduction of bacteria and viruses into the bloodstream

Dermarollers wounds close instantaneously much like the wound caused by a thin hypodermic needle, as long as the dermaroller was properly sanitized before use there's no risk of infection, keep in mind they are FDA approved for personal use although I'm aware that the FDA occasionally fucks up.
>>
>>36818535
Just be careful and don't spend too much time on that forum after googling or you'll probably kill yourself.
>>
>>36818568
perhaps I haven't read as much of their posts as you did but so far the information there are useful, the hostility and squabbling are very reminiscent of this place though.
>>
>>36818657
Go to some of the other boards, the misc type stuff.

It's very similiar to PUAhate.
>>
>>36818514

>Shitty genes

http://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/family_history.htm

>Genetic factors likely play some role in high blood pressure, heart disease, and other related conditions. However, it is also likely that people with a family history of high blood pressure share common environments and other potential factors that increase their risk. The risk for high blood pressure can increase even more when heredity combines with unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as smoking cigarettes and eating an unhealthy diet.

Diabetes is the same thing. Type 1 diabetes is hereditary, type 2 diabetes isn't. People with HBP and type 2 diabetes pass on their shitty diet/lifestyle habits, not genes for those diseases.
>>
>>36813489
juice. if youre gonna be bald might as well go all the way, and get some massive gains on top of it
>>
>>36818568

Seems like a bunch of insecure virgins blaming everything on their baldness, instead of fixing themselves. There's literally millions (maybe even billions or not far off) of bald men fucking women. There's no excuse.
>>
>tfw I have balding spot on top of my head and I can't do nothing about it besides killing my skin and sexual drive with drugs that you need take for the rest of your life
>>
>>36813498

There is no magic cure thats cheap.
>>
>>36817282

Did you ask Apu what he thought?
>>
>>36817238
all day chemist
>>
>>36818766
It is honestly pretty bizarre how poor the options for REVERSING balding are.

Must be a really tough thing to solve.
>>
>>36818674
>>36818739
It seems to be a flaw of the masculine sex, men are very visual creatures so the more autistic among us become convinced that appearance is all that matters despite obvious evidence that it's not
>badness is the reason I'm not a winner
>shortness is the reason I'm not a winner
>my ethnicity is the reason I'm not a winner
>my canthal tilt, zygomatic ridge and maxillary hypognathism is the reason I'm not a winner
>>
>>36818791
All the products on the market now are almost 100% effective at preventing further hair loss once treatment is started, IMO every man over the age of 16 should use a ketoconazole shampoo as a preventative measure.
>>
>>36818739
The weirdest thing about is that some of the most vocal and hardcore whiners on that forum are older.

There's a 36 year old guy there who blames his parents for his balding and he hates them for it.
>>
>>36818793
I blame modern western sociery.
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2012/07/everyone-a-harlot/
>>
>>36818829
Another gem.
>>
>>36818829
It's a pretty consistent rule across the entire internet that the oldest members of any forum will also be some of the weirdest
>>
Friendly reminder that a baldness cure WILL come out in the next few years.

Stay strong baldbros.
>>
>>36818879
Actual reversal or more preventive stuff that doesn't help a lot of people?
>>
File: baldness.jpg (1MB, 1920x3300px) Image search: [Google]
baldness.jpg
1MB, 1920x3300px
From another anon.
>>
>>36818875
I don't understand these "I have shit genetics" people, unless daddy was a rapist or mummy was the Virgin Mary clearly both of your parents had good enough genes to reproduce so there's no reason you can't too
>>
File: pic_1312981305_5.jpg (56KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1312981305_5.jpg
56KB, 384x420px
Another bulk and cut or two and I'll be all set for Vegeta cosplay.
>>
>>36818829
>>36818875
that guys sounds like elliot rodger top kek
>>
>>36818918
This has to be broscience right?
>>
>>36818829

>WTF are you doing on a gay forum fred??????

New /fit/ meme
>>
>>36818904

I don't the cure will be one product to cure it but rather more realistically multiple products and innovatations when taken together will help be at least a 50% reversal in the beginning and a full on cure some time in the near future.

Look up replicel, histogen, sammumed, follica, dr. jahoda, tsuji labs and literally dozens of others. Promising work coming out relatively soon. I firmly believe that our generation will be the last to deal with baldness and even soon we'll have it fixed. I fimly believe that anyone under 20 now won't ever have to deal with it.

Exciting times boy.

Live your lives, lift weights, study hard and get a good job, improve and have fun with your lives and I promise you a cure will sneak up on you when you least expect it.
>>
hey a balding thread actually survived for awhile.
>>
>>36818973
>brahs
>faggets
No, sounds like typical MD
>>
>>36818986
I'm 24 and a Norwood 4 or something, my picture is up there, my girlfriend left me because of it.

How the fuck does this help me.

;_;
>>
>>36818829

>says gay men are women mentally
>his entire post is like something written by a mentally ill women with hormonal problems.
>>
Taking medicine to stop balding is never going to work faggots you're fighting nature and nature is going to win. Shave your ugly ass hair and be a man about it.
>>
>>36819007
>my girlfriend left me because of it
get a new one
>>
>>36819007
>my girlfriend left me because of it.
You sound like that guy who though his gf left him because his lats were too small
>>
>>36818986
Bimatoprost has been shown to only be slightly more effective than minoxidil at treating hair loss but it has the groundbreaking ability to actually regrow hair in areas that were previously completely bald, eventually I think they'll design a bimatoprost derivative that can resurrect 100% of the dormant hair follicles in the scalp, theoretically just using a higher concentration of bimatoprost could accomplish that, the concentration used in the test was practically homeopathic
>>
>>36818973
Hair loss in primarily caused by DHT induced inflammation of the hair follicle, all of the supplements he listed are anti-inflammatory, it makes sense that they could slow down or even stop mild hair loss, on the other hand you'd almost definitely get more regrow with a $5 bottle of ketoconazole shampoo
>>
>>36817684
>>It's Y chromosome linked
No it's not, it's on the X.
>>did you fail high school biology?
No. I am questioning how you passed though.
>>
>>36816899
>while we are unable to judge them for being fat.
nothing stops me from doing exactly that.
>>
File: femini.jpg (65KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
femini.jpg
65KB, 600x576px
>>36816899
This.

Reminder that prostate cancer kills more men every year than breast cancer kills women. Which one has its own awareness month?
>>
>>36815523
Pfff eventually is fine. I want to keep my hair until I'm in my 50s.
>>
>>36813978
>bald cuck detected
>>
>>36819064
Read my post above lol, I shaved my head but I haven't gotten any attention from women since I did so I just gave up and let it grow out again while becoming a sik NEET.
>>
>>36814120

Well, they're more conducive to the successful propagation of one's genetic material and thus reproductive success. Can we say that much?
>>
>>36819358
You do not wait for attention from a girl, you hunt down the girls like a man
>>
>>36814368

Women associate it with age and there for a lower probability of fertility and therefore less desirability.
>>
>>36819417
I tried and after getting 'I'm not really interested in a bald guy' or 'I'd prefer a guy with hair sorry' or 'You look like my dad' I gave up.
>>
>>36819343
You're wrong there anon, prostate cancer actually has two awareness months, Blue September and Movember
>>
>>36818918
nothing about avoid wheat and grains

into the trash
>>
File: Untitled-11[1].gif (121KB, 910x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-11[1].gif
121KB, 910x1354px
>>36819438
I used to shave my head(skinhead), I had no trouble getting dates and no girl ever said any of those things to me, either you're a troll or we're like pic related
>>
>>36819422

>not objective facts.
>>
>>36819449

Why would you do that? And cite some evidence.
>>
>>36819524

>incoming conspiracy and psuedoscience rant
>>
>>36814368
Humans are kind of like lions in this regard, female lions prefer males with thick dark manes as it's a symbol of good overall health so maneless lions have developed hyper-aggressive personalities in order to compensate for their lack of a mane
>>
>>36813489
Environmental factors can defintiely cause baldness, when I was in China 20 years ago baldness was pretty much unheard of in everyone except very old men, when I went to China last year baldness is truly an epidemic, almost all old men are bald and almost 50% of young men are balding to some degree
>>
>>36819604
Aren't Asians pretty safe from the balding curse?
>>
>>36819498
I have poor facial features, very very weak chin, undefined jaw, slim oval face, thick brows, large ears.

This makes me ugly but having hair allowed me to hide it and people would pay attention to my strong body first over my bald head and the bad facial features after.
>>
>>36819604

>uses personal anecdotes as evidence of enormous statistical change in a population numbering billions
>>
File: how i feel.png (46KB, 388x387px) Image search: [Google]
how i feel.png
46KB, 388x387px
I'm balding.

but I can't shave it all of because I have a mole right on the top of my head and I would look even fucking worse

I literally can't attract any girl anymore since I left Uni and started balding. I want to fucking die.
>>
>>36813489
Nothing wrong with being bald, OP.

Sith lords go bald and are the coolest mofos around. It piss
>>
>>36820017

Get jacked and stop being a bitch. As soon as my hair recedes beyond hope, I'm going to start roiding.
>>
>>36820017
>I literally can't attract any girl anymore since I left Uni and started balding. I want to fucking die.

And how do you exactly attract those girls in the first place? By mugging them?
>>
>>36820098
>>
>>36813533
Did you know nobody will give you transplants unless you agree to go on fin after?
>>
>tfw propecia is causing my sex drive down hill after 3 weeks of daily use
>>
all you fucks arguing what superior genetics are fucked in the head. Youre a huge sinful asshole if you judge people by the way the look. Unless theyre really fat then you kind of can.
>>
>>36814410
Been using it for 4 years. Feels good man. Works well, no sides
>>
>>36819853
No shame in that, you want a peer reviewed research study?
>>
>>36814997
Topical DHT inhibitors like S5 are effective without the sides, but are admittedly less effective
>>
File: I love you guys.png (181KB, 500x277px)
I love you guys.png
181KB, 500x277px
>>36820140
>>
File: 81SF3iXhwYL._SX425_.jpg (39KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
81SF3iXhwYL._SX425_.jpg
39KB, 425x425px
If I use this pic related, (1 year or more?) will I have any chances to at least halt my hair fall and make them thicker?

>Ingredients
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Disodium LaurethSulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, CocamidopropylBetaine, Carbomer, Glycerin, PEG-8, Ketoconazole, Niacin (Vitamin-B3), Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin-C), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin-B6), Linolenic Acid, Emu Oil, Dl-Panthenol, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Menthol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus MedicaLimonum (Lemon) Oil, Caffeine, Zinc Oxide, Guanine, Polysorbate-80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, FD&C Blue #1.
>>
>>36820187
it wouldnt work against male pattern baldness, you need DHT blockers, like Minoxidil wich is in Rogaine and Finasterid
>>
>>36820125

Half the fags that say they have no sides are lying and deluding themselves.
>>
>>36820210
U wot m8? Minox is not a DHT blocker and it is not in finasteride
>>
>>36820210
>Minoxidil wich is in Rogaine and Finasterid
Minoxidil is used to accelerate and force more bloodstream on your scalp to promote new hairs to grow

Its a race on its own, if you stop using minoxidil then you will loose all hair you gained and more.

The job is to make scalp DHT levels at "some" moderate levels so that could scalp heal on the course of time, it doesn't need to be extreme just enough so that DHT won't weaken the follicles of hair and let it grow on its own pace.
>>
>>36820210
minoxidil is a dht blocker?
>>
>>36820125
So lower the dosage or use it every other day
>>
>>36819853
Anon, jizz, just google it. Withing few seconds you will realize that's actually true...
>>
>>36820364
I use 1 mg each 3 days as doctor said, I just feel less of my dick and my mood is quite fucked desu
>>
Not balding (all males on both sides of family have full head of hair even my grandpa who's 80)
but have huge forehead, going to buzzcut soon to see how it looks but I'm guessing it'll look shit, so will probably just go bald and get on with life senpai
>>
>>36820364
Doesn't really help much.

However those sex drive sides are often mental and don't really have to do with the drugs.
>>
File: IMG_3202.jpg (161KB, 600x800px)
IMG_3202.jpg
161KB, 600x800px
>mfw people taking drugs that will ruin their libido and test levels forever only to avoid the inevitable
>>
>>36820406
>those sex drive sides are often mental
oh jesus.
>>
>>36820436
This.
>>
>>36813498
>without your dick youre nothing

Without a head of hair you're nothing
>>
>>36820452

These finesteride fags will rationalise away everything.
>>
>>36820187
Regenepure is just weak ketoconazole with some fancy herbal extracts added, it'll work since ketoconazole has been proven to work but you could get the same result with a $5 bottle of nizoral
>>
>>36813489
>>36815442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
>>
>>36817600
>shunned by both female mates and their male peers.

nigga that only happens to you because you have autism.
>>
File: jon-cryer-hair-system[1].jpg (20KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
jon-cryer-hair-system[1].jpg
20KB, 250x241px
>>36820997
Protip: 99% of celebrities use Toppik to make their hair look super-humanly thick, prior to the invention of hair transplants almost all men in Hollywood over the age of 40 wore toupees too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHEMAuoFU0
>>
>>36820982
it has 1% of ketoconazole along of "extra" ingredients to give an small (but still) edge to grow the hair or at least keep it healthy, its main purpose to use it 3 times a week where nizoral you can use once per week
>>
>>36821195
A. Regenepure is designed to be used daily, hence the lower concentration of ketoc and the lack of sulphates and other stuff that dries the scalp
B. You can use nizoral as often as you damn well feel like, it's not dangerous, it's just that it dries the scalp too much in some people, I use it daily and most people use it every other day, I've never heard of anyone using it only once per week, honestly I doubt using it that infrequently would even have an effect
>>
I used Rogaine for a year.

Yes there is initial shedding but it worked ok. Give it at least 6-8 months for results
>>
>>36820226
I masturbate 2- 3 times per day and im always horny, morning wood and all. Been on fin for 3 years. All u beta cucks cant even take a hit and youre all feminized shits
>>
>>36820436
If that guy had hair he would be 10/10. Why are you deluding yourself
>>
File: pigsel.jpg (125KB, 704x824px) Image search: [Google]
pigsel.jpg
125KB, 704x824px
I did the derma rolla and triple stack for six months.
Literally no difference.
Had to stop because it all cost too much.
;_;
>>
>>36816805
Cesaro is also pound for pound one of the strongest guys in the company and speaks 6 languages, hair means nothing. Normal dudes don't have what he has
>>
>>36821674
>four treatments clinically proven to work had no effect
God clearly hates you anon
>>
All baldies says they regret not jumping on fin earlier so im fucking convinced now! any swedes here that can fill me in on how hard it is to get proscar or propecia from a doctor in Sweden? swedish doctors fucking sucks at prescribing medicine compared to American.. they usually tell you to ''deal with it'' FUCK OFF DOCTOR!! or has anyone bought the shit from deepweb?
>>
File: Hair today 2.jpg (608KB, 1370x1156px)
Hair today 2.jpg
608KB, 1370x1156px
>>36821860
1CM! I JUST WANTED ONE EXTRA CENTIMETRE!
Moving to Japan didn't help either.
>>
>>36821902
Go to a hair surgeon or a derm. They will hook u up with prescriptions. Ask for generic 5mg tho
>>
I used to have a zayne malik type of hairline when i was 18. Its a little receded now like nw 1.5 - 2. I will never restore that godlike hairline tho
>>
>>36821674
>>36821913
I'm assuming this is some new dank meme from sluthate since you used the suffix -cel, care to explain anon?
>>
>>36821902
I regret not jumping on minox and dermarolling earlier, finasteride expensive, riddled with side effect and less effective than minox+dermarolling
>>
>>36821902
If you're going to risk the potential side effects the come from blocking DHT then you might as well go balls deep and buy dutasteride from Pajheet on all day chemist, it causes the most regrowth of any current treatment with and increase of 109 hairs per square cm of scalp, ironically many people have reported that it actually has LESS side effect than finasteride
>>
>>36821920
I looked up my local derm and ill call him tomorrow, thanks..
>>36822026
Minoxidil in Sweden is 160sek per month, way more expensive than Proscar that is like 115 sek a year.. maybe ill get propecia which is more expensive but atleats i dont have to cut the tablets
>>36822077
Read up a bit on dutasteride and people report awesome progress but im not ready to risk THAT much lol
>>
>>36822222
Buy Kirkland generic minoxidil off of eBay, it's only $100(600 kronor) for a whole year supply. Alternately consider buying topical finasteride, according to the research by a couple of clinics the number of people who get side effects from it is only 1 in 1000 versus the 1 in 10 who get side effects from oral finasteride.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>36822222
Dem digits tho
>>
File: 1457317241452.jpg (87KB, 700x700px)
1457317241452.jpg
87KB, 700x700px
>>36822222
Nice digits
But they have nothing on thes
>>
File: 1.jpg (34KB, 800x472px)
1.jpg
34KB, 800x472px
>>36822222
Check these dubs
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>36822296
Looked up Kirkland, 53 bucks + shipping to Sweden.. not bad! Also gonna ask the derm about the topical finasteride.. seems interesting, thanks.
>>36822222
QUINTS GET, EVEN MORE CONVINCED NOW
>>
File: 1460486167719.jpg (144KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1460486167719.jpg
144KB, 1080x1349px
>>36822500
I doubt the derm will know much about it, only a few clinics in the world use it(including the famous Belgravia Clinic), you can buy it online but it's somewhat pricey compared to minoxidil.

Link below is to an all in one mix of 15% minoxidil, finasteride and some growth promoters like caffeine and retinol. Clinical trials have shown that it's kind of the opposite to oral finasteride insofar that oral lower serum DHT by about 75% while only lowering scalp DHT by 30% whereas topical lowers scalp DHT by 75% but only lowers serum DHT by 30%(which should still be in the healthy male range).

The doctor who first researched the use of minoxidil for hair loss found that 15% concentration was optimal for best results but the Rogaine people told him to eat a dick and only made a 2% and 5% product so if you're willing to pay extra you should consider the 15% version, personally I buy minoxidil powder and dissolve it in Kirklands to boost the concentration from 5% to 15%.

https://www.minoxidilmax.com/dualgen-15-pg-plus
>>
>>36822296
>it's only $100
It's more in Australia.
Much more.
>>
>>36822675
Damn, looks like that bottle is the best thing on the market at the moment? 40 bucks a month though.. that's a LOT, but thanks for the info
>>
>>36822814
No it's not ya dingus, I am Australian

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kirkland-Generic-Minoxidil-5-12-x-60ml-Drops-Mens-Hair-Loss-Treatment-12-Months-/201296943718?hash=item2ede3b9a66:g:qygAAOSwPhdU8Nn9
>>
>>36822829
Meh, I don't have the luxury of dirt cheap Swedish avodart, for me topical finasteride with minoxidil is cheaper than buying oral finasteride and minoxidil although as I said before I make my own by mixing minoxidil powder into Kirkland 5% liquid
>>
File: 2u7px0z[1].jpg (108KB, 1000x499px)
2u7px0z[1].jpg
108KB, 1000x499px
>>36822829
Only thing it's lacking are tretinoin, bimatoprost and the research chemical RU-58841, admittedly with all that good shit it would be about $100 a bottle

Surprised nobodies mentioned RU-58841 yet, it hasn't been FDA approved yet but it completely blocks androgens from attacking the scalp without any side effects in the rest of the body, anecdotally people who use it seem to regrow a lot of hair even if they've already experienced large amounts of regrowth from finasteride
>>
>>36813501
>tfw doc said my hair grows abnormally fast and coarse
>tfw he also said it means ill most likely never go bald

it was a comforting thing to hear
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.