[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I eat only one orange everyday for a week how much weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (104KB, 550x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 550x637px
If I eat only one orange everyday for a week how much weight would I lose exactly? It's urgent
>>
Eat one bullet every day and your problems could be over by tomorrow. And you'd stop shitposting.
>>
>>36812390
kek that was pretty good
>>
>>36812390
Can you help with just one real answer please
>>
>>36812425
What's your tdee?
>>
Probably 10 ish

But you'd fuck up your metabolism and be always tired and hungry and angry

And you'd get some weak lifts
>>
>>36812438
not to mention you'd easy gain it back once you start eating again

Why do you wanna lose weight so urgent anyway?

btw - the first week would be 10, cause water weight and shit, but weight loss drastically slows after the first week. And your body would go into starvation mode and hang onto fat
>>
this is prob for some high school chicks prom lmao
>>
>>36812451
>starvation mode and hang onto fat
nice memed

Just starve yourself OP that starvation shit isn't real, you'll feel hungry yes, and your mettabolism will slow down but you'll lose weight no matter what as long as you eat at a calorie deficit
>>
>>36812425
Can you ask a real question? Because this is a stupid one. If you're already decided what you plan to eat, why does this number matter? Do it and find out. If you're actually hoping to get some particular result, ask about that result instead of silly shit about oranges.
>>
>>36812475
Except I've literally done this before, to a lesser degree. I was eating 1,000-1500 cals a day with like 4 hours intense cardio, and after a few months I literally couldn't lose weight even after dropping to 500 cals a day
>>
>>36812617
>even after dropping to 500 cals a day
that's cute 2bqh
>>
File: 20160416_202236.jpg (775KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160416_202236.jpg
775KB, 1200x1200px
>>36812617
also current weight, was 117lbs 2 days ago
>>
>>36812617
I wonder what your idea of intense cardio is. If I did intense cardio for an hour Id be pulling my guts out and I run 3 miles in the morning and sprints for 2 miles after every work out, every day. I wouldn't even know what to do for 4 hours
>>
>>36812715
playing tennis matches in 90 degree weather
>>
>>36812661
nogga you must be in pain
>>
>>36812822
it was hard at the beginning only because I was used to eating a lot, but once you control your hunger it's really easy.
The only real hard part is to say no to excess food, but physically I'm feeling great, I'm active, focused and overall way happier than a couple of months ago when I was heavier
>>
>>36812715
Shitposting in /fit/ with the AC turned down for four straight hours during summer.
>>
>>36812304

Not enough information. You need to know how many calories you burn in a day, aka your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure.

For the AVERAGE adult male, that's 2000 calories, and for the AVERAGE adult female, that's 1500. But there's a variety of factors that can change that number. For most people, this usually requires a month or two of just sheer trial-and-error, counting calories and observing the results, to figure out what you actually burn.

1 pound of fat = 3500 calories. So if you eat 500 calories a day less than you burn, you will lose a pound a week. (3500 / 500 = 7.) If you try to go any faster than that, you're likely to fail as that will leave you seriously hungry all the time.
>>
>>36812922
>will leave you seriously hungry all the time
you get used to it, after a month, also lurking fat hate threads, and thinspo threads will make you forget what hunger feels like
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.