[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys go to buffets to see fatties get triggered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Do any of you guys go to buffets to see fatties get triggered?
>>
I think it's just in your head that they're even paying attention to you. They're just there to stuff their faces.
>>
>>36811961
I don't usually go by own choice, just when friends are being too stubborn and convince me to go, I like to get a shit ton of food, probably a week worth of calories and I enjoy seeing all the fat people staring at me and they probably think I eat like this every day and get to be skinny
>>
File: LWXEeKd.jpg (143KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
LWXEeKd.jpg
143KB, 640x426px
>>
>>36812005
Probably made a tumblr post about it after
"I went to the buffet and saw this guy eat a ton of food and he was so thin! Why is the world so unfair that I eat like him and I'm FAT?!"
>>
>>36812025
Hopefully, I really I'm thin, currently weight so 115lbs and yeah I know underweight and what not but is totally worth it seeing all the whales being triggered by your mere existence, and even more when you eat like them on occasion, They literally look like they're about to get up and star screaming at you for no reason, the despair in their eyes is priceless
>>
I only trust eating out at 5 star restaurants. I don't trust buffets.
>>
>>36811961
I don't go to buffets. the food usually sucks and watching the huge fatasses attempt to stuff as much food in their bodies as possible turns me off to the whole thing.
>>
>>36812147
Whats a 5 star restaurant?
>>
>>36812164
5 guys burgers and fries 2bh
>>
my brother & me got thrown out of a sushi restaurant because we didnt eat all day, worked out and then just ate them empty.

My brother is that kind of guy, so he will sue for false advertising - and hell probably win.

Ill never forget almost having to puke, but seeing my brother still eating so i cant stop and then some chink manlet running out of the kitchen waving his hands "no moa no moa cant eat no moa"
>>
>>36812193
You typed all that and still never explained what exactly was the reason for getting kicked out.

What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>36811961

Take 750mg of dnp that day

>eat 5000 calories in a buffet in front of fat women

gotta be really lean though and show it with your clothing, or else it's not effective.
>>
>>36812220
Are you retarded? Honest question
>>
>>36812220
They ate too much, yeah his enlish isn't crash hot but I got it (I think, I could be wrong here)
>>
>>36812220
obviously they got kicked out for eating all the food on the sushi buffet
christ
>>
>>36812193

Sounds unreal. My sushi buffet makes thousands of pieces every hour. Sorry yours is shitty.
>>
>>36812239
Let's see:

>my brother & me got thrown out of a sushi restaurant because we didnt eat all day, worked out
Still nothing that would warrant being thrown out

>then just ate them empty
Still nothing that would warrant being thrown out

>My brother is that kind of guy, so he will sue for false advertising - and hell probably win.
What the hell was falsely advertised?

I don't get it. If some fat retard went to McDonald's and emptied his burger and only ate the buns, would he get kicked out? What's the reason?

>>36812255
>obviously they got kicked out for eating all the food on the sushi buffet
Oh. I don't know anything about sushi or sushi restaurants. I didn't even know they were buffet styles. The guy said restaurant, not buffet in particular. Okay then.
>>
>>36812282
Brah, your autismo is showing
>>
>>36812345
Am I supposed to feel badly about not knowing shit about sushi or its format in a restaurant? That's what led to the confusion. idgaf - not like I'll ever eat that crap anyway.
>>
>>36812371
Haha, holy shit, you're literally autistic
>>
>>36812455
>everyone's supposed to know about the cuisines i like
>>
>>36811961
Nah i need the cals after a 10 mile run days
>>
>>36812455
And you're literally poverty class for eating at a buffet
>>
>>36812175
5 guys actually sucks tbqh i went there once really hyped tasted alright in and out is superior
>>
>>36811961
I eat out ONLY at buffets. Unlimited protons for $9-15 is always a good deal
>>
>>36812481
it was the opposite for me, I once had in and out, and although it was okay, even burger king or wendys taste better in my opinion
>>
>>36812468
You're in a thread about buffets. If your autism wasn't getting in the way you could've inferred from the thread topic he was talking about an all you can eat sushi restaurant. Also from the context of getting thrown out for eating too much.

Thanks for the laugh though
>>
>>36812491
your taste buds fail you, friendo.
>>
>>36812478
>>36812468
I don't eat at buffets, I'm just not retarded lmao

Stay chromosome /fit/
>>
>>36812481
Hey hey five guys and in n out are both fantastic burgers, I find them pretty equal tbqh
>>
>>36812491
To each their own

>>36812478
Found the faggot

buffets are fucking based
>>
>>36812528
i like five guys better, I don't know why but in&out even though it's delicious it gives me this fake food feeling, 5 guys while equally tasty has this fresh natural feeling to it
>>
File: f2f23.jpg (64KB, 716x567px) Image search: [Google]
f2f23.jpg
64KB, 716x567px
>>36812498
>he was talking about an all you can eat sushi restaurant
I never would've associated sushi with "all you can eat". Literally didn't know it was a thing because it sounds as dumb as an all you can eat gummy bear restaurant.

Then again, cultures make things as disgusting as rat soup so I guess people would eat things as disgusting as sushi in abundance after all.

Pic related is what an actual meal looks like. Enjoy your smelly seafood, pollutants and bad breath. Don't know how you guys do it.

>>36812541
>buffets are fucking based
Fat retard.
>>
>>36812528
Eh i probably wont go back to 5 guys was so so experince they fucked up my friends orders and they were pissed
>>
File: 1457236342133.jpg (72KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457236342133.jpg
72KB, 400x300px
>>36812561
>Pic related is what an actual meal looks like
>>
>>36812579
Yeah, it has the pretty colours that you fatasses like seeing in your disgusting sushi (that you can somehow eat more than one of), but without all the disgusting sea food.

P.S. Enjoy your ass cancer
>>
>>36812558
I got the fake feeling more from 5 guys mang

>>36812561
>doesnt like sushi
How does it feel to be a fairy fuck?

And fat people are not the only ones who like buffets autismo anon they are great on cheat days or when bulking
>>
>>36812590
Damn, you really get defensive when we call out your autism, huh?
>>
File: images-19.jpg (7KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images-19.jpg
7KB, 186x271px
>>36812590
Some one sure is butthurt
>>
>>36812595
Typical fat permabulking retard who doesn't know there's a maximum amount of lean tissues you can build in a day.

I bet you're one of those morons who got fooled into doing 500 cal surpluses daily. There's no reason to visit a buffet and you're a peasant.

>>36812599
>deflecting when called out for being a fatass
>>
>>36812561

Holy shit dude you are the most autistic person i have seen in a long long time.
>>
>>36812613
Thanks for your wisdom, hungry skeletar
>>
>tfw going to sushi buffet after long workout

Feels so good holy shit.

>tfw seeing all the hambeasts

Doesn't feel like anything tbqhfam. Everyone's just there to eat.
>>
>>36812613
I work manual labor and go to the gym autismo anon i actual need to eat more or lose gains
>>
>>36812613
Do you normally fly off into a rage like this when someone questions your deduction skills? This is some next level autism
>>
>>36812220
>>36812282
>>36812371
>>36812468
>>36812478
>>36812561

I thought fit was just joking with the whole autism foreveralone thing... jesus christ
>>
It would propably just justify their use of genetics as an excuse.

"B-but that fit man also eats at a buffet, must be genetics."
>>
>>36812193
That shit must've been fucking hilarious to see.

Were there other people here?
>>
>>36812642

I used to think autism was just another meme, but the more time you spend on 4chan you begin to realise it's a fucking pandemic. The World Health Organisation should really herd these spastic motherfuckers up! They don't even realise how unpleasant their maladjustment is to deal with. With their predilection for all things calculable they are really just proto-fascists.
>>
>>36812561
>a real meal
looks like 200 calories tops. are you like 5"4 and weigh like 100 pounds? malnutrition is just as bad as obesity anon.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.