[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye gainz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

I'm going on an army training camp for 8 weeks in the summer to make some fucking money.

I don't think there's going to be access to a gym and I'm probably going to be fed like shit.

How am I supposed to keep my gains?
What can I do. It's in the sweet middle of nowhere. Obviously protein but is there anything else?
>>
File: Cappy_Easter.webm (478KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Cappy_Easter.webm
478KB, 720x404px
>army training camp
>no gym
>>
F to pay respects to OPs gains

F
>>
>>36808392
F
>>
>>36808379
>army training
army doesn't train for gains to begin with. It's an extremely stressful and oxidative training - and unhealthy in the long term. Even if they had a gym, it wouldn't make sense (you'd be too sore and it doesn't fucking make sense to train after training)
You'll end up with a fucked body in 10~20 years
That's what happens when you don't do your homework and you fall le army jewish trick
If you're looking at it not as a career path but really only because they are paying your puny little ass to attend to it, a flipping burger job would be better for you
>>
>>36808468
>army training
>extremely stressful
toppest kek
>>
>>36808379
op what country you from?

if from US
> situps in 2 min?
> pushups in 2 min?
> 2 mile run time?

You can always do extra pushups and sit-ups and planks and other bodyweight exercises to help keep your gains
>>
>>36808468
Found the liberal cuck.

Military builds character, leadership, and shows soldiers how to work as a team. Everyone I know that was in the military is out, going to school for free, and debt free.

I regret going to college. Now I'm just putting myself in more debt when I could've joined the military, but I was pussy whipped and manipulated by liberal cucks like yourself and made to think the military is bad for you.
>>
>>36809323
good goy, keep spreading le join the army meme.
>>
>>36809378
be sure to pick up some cream for that vagina bro, leave the real varsity sport to the men
>>
>>36809378
>>>>>>/pol/ is thataway
>>
>>36808379
>
trx brah, trx
>>
>>36808386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ebfCsXrNo
>>
>>36808379
i went to brazil for a few weeks and seriously saw one of those things in the middle of about 100 crocodiles, just drinking water and not giving a fuck. most alpha hamster on that planet
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>36810587
found a pic i took, all those things in the water are crocodiles snouts, giant hamster is by the middle fencepost.
>>
>>36810587
>>36810636
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>36808379
sorry OP but i think everyone would like to know more about giant hamsters and hear stories about them
>>
>>36810732
When you hear rodent you think of something gross and ugly. But that thing is adorable and seems chill. I would like to learn more about these giant hamsters.
>>
anyone have a picture of one shaved?
>>
>>36810636
Pretty cool pic dude How was it down there
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lqhleCf8R0
>>
>>36808379
https://youtu.be/lhevmsJdjCk
>>
>>36809378
I'm curious, what makes you think it's just the Jews? You know the picture is bigger than that, right? Or are you just trying to impress /pol/?
>>
>>36808379
Steroids like every other army officer.

Post more rare Ratos please.
>>
They're adorable but theyre not domesticated like cats and dogs. They don't make practical pets unfortunately. They're just boss being giant wild hamsters though. They're meant to be wild giant derps.
>>
>>36812761
What, soldiers?
>>
>>36809378
I am unsure of the physical taxation on your body but I will join my local army too (Bundeswehr) probably as second highest rank and I don't think it's a bad job.
>>
>>36809323
>liberal

Isn't the whole Jewish conspiracy thing usually fronted by hardcore conservatives?
>>
>>36812812
usually reactionaries, but yes
>>
>>36812761
I think rats are supposed to be the most intelligent rodent actually
>>
>>36812812

Usually, but there's also a strain within leftism that uses somewhat similar language. They're much more likely to talk in terms of Israel than Jewishness though.

One of those cases where if you go far enough round on one side you often start to pick up shared elements with people on the opposite extreme.
>>
>join military because welfare queen
>Trump or Hillery declares war on Iran
>Have to go fight.
>Get beheaded by Iran
>USA lose another war
>you die because you a welfare queen

OP why dont you get a real job?
>>
>>36812844
Did I miss something in the news lately? Why would we be going to war with Iran?
>>
>>36812844
What makes you think Infantry is the only thing you can do in the military?
>>
>>36812915
>be army doctor
>beheaded because Muslims don't recognize the Geneva Convention
>be army fry cook
>blown up by your own side because lol drones
If you're military, you can't really escape getting killed, regardless of what job you have.
>>
>>36812977
...Cook and Doctor? There are three MOSs in each branch, and they are Infantry, Cook and Doctor?
>>
File: charlie.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
>>36812977
>>36813014
It's like I'm actually replying to fucking Charlie Day.
>>
>>36813014
I could've listed every single military job there is, but just 2 makes my point well enough.

I'm not saying the military is bad or anything, I'm just saying we're fighting people who don't really give a fuck about the rules of war, and we're being commanded by people who don't really give a fuck if we die in the line of duty.

So regardless of the cushy desk job you signed up for, there's every possibility you'll be brought home in a wooden box with a little flag draped over it.
>>
>>36813030
>we're fighting people who don't really give a fuck about the rules of war, and we're being commanded by people who don't really give a fuck if we die in the line of duty.

Wow, what a revelation. Truly, you are a prodigal thinker among our generation. How many service men do you think were KIA during the operations in Iraq a month, exactly? Ninety percent of them?
>>
>>36813014
And every body gets deployed and dies.
It's like I'm watching Fox News
>>
>>36813050
Hey, all I'm doing is pointing out that saying
>What makes you think Infantry is the only thing you can do in the military?
Is pretty fucking stupid, because it implies that only infantry put their lives at risk.
>>
>>36813030

>rules of war
Anyway, dying as part of some NATO nowadays is not realistic. The possibility is much higher that you will sit on your ass all day, doing mundane tasks, until you ask yourself why you did not just get some job loading trucks, atleast then you would have done something usefull.
Going to the army is just a way of making money like any other nowadays. Still, knowing some people who were there, it is a bad way to actually start iff some career. Unless you are 100% dedicated to it, you are fucked when your contract ends and you spent your time as a basic grunt. You will end up at 0 with no usefull skills for the job market and realize that all you did was akin to flipping burgers if it boils down to education.
>>
>>36813066
Yes, there's a possibility that you will die during active duty. There's also the possibility of dying on reserve duty, dying during your AIT, dying at basic, and dying as a civilian. You are made fully aware of this before deployment (not everybody gets deployed, and deployment =/= combat). A very minute percentage of our Armed Forces gets sent to the front line. Now let me tell you something: Very few people enlist in the military solely out of a sense of patriotism. There are many quirks to being in the service, not just free housing/healthcare/tuition assistance/etc., but depending on what MOS you choose, you will go back to the civilian world with your foot in the door of pretty much any career you want to get into. Or, you can go to college on the GI Bill and have an even more impressive resume. You can go to college during enlistment as well.
>>
>>36813085
>You will end up at 0 with no usefull skills for the job market

Yeah, if you go Bravo-11 and either don't re-enlist or don't go into civvy security/work as a PMC. Again, many different MOSs, many different skills.
>>
This thread made me gather more information about capybaras. They are awesome.
>>
>>36810636
>They can have a life span of 8–10 years on average,[24] but live less than four years in the wild, as they are "a favourite food of jaguar, puma, ocelot, eagle and caiman".[15] The capybara is also the preferred prey of the anaconda.

See you later alligator.
>>
File: 1460731862573.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460731862573.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>36809378
>mfw "kike"istan has compulsory military service
>>
>>36812740
>the picture is bigger than that
With the only exception of former Yugoslavia, 100% of the international "peace operations" and unilateral US "intervention" in the last 30 years were aimed to destabilize Israel's enemies in the Middle East while granting oil profits for US jews. That's the only picture that counts.

>>36809323
>Military builds character, leadership, and shows soldiers how to work as a team. Everyone I know that was in the military is out, going to school for free, and debt free.
Life builds character. If you need a fucking sergeant to shout at you to get on the right track you simply failed at life. Could a sergeant help you fucking edgers? Maybe.
>going to school for free, and debt free.
Found the merrican cuck. But sure, continue to support your flawed system.
>>
File: 1447702090010.jpg (60KB, 650x468px) Image search: [Google]
1447702090010.jpg
60KB, 650x468px
>>36808379
>I don't think there's going to be access to a gym and I'm probably going to be fed like shit.

You only loose gains when you are having field days (running around the forest, hauling heavy gear, having nighttime fights, marching +20km a day, only eating MRE etc).

Otherwise when you are on base you will have daily PT sessions and an all you can eat diet that is only limited by time. Yes you wont have your 50% brotein cuisine anymore and you wont be doing your hipster gym routine but I doubt you will loose any considerable amount of gains while being there since all that food and PT should keep you stable since its still a short time (8 weeks).

Funny story from my basic training, the final exercise is pretty stressful on your body since its 9 days of nonstop marching and fighting and you mostly just eat MRE food. When it was over we got to weigh ourselves to see the difference, I went from 80kg to 76kg, my roommate went from 98kg to 91kg, another guy in our platoon who is a gym rat went from having a full six pack to a flat stomach.

If its just a summer camp or whatever I strongly doubt you will experience anything like that.
>>
>>36808379
I saw one chilling with an anaconda once. It wrapped around the capybara. They are friends. Soo cute. :D.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.