[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do front squats or back squats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3200x4136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3200x4136px
Should I do front squats or back squats?
>>
both
>>
File: 1453025926705.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453025926705.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
>>36803716
>>
>>36803716
>inb4 this pic triggers some dyel newfags.
>>
>>36803716
Both, you nerd.
>>
Neither.
>>
>>36803716
Just do leg press and lunges.
>>
The guy who made that image, Sam Hyde, has very small hands.
>>
They train different parts of your core and are different exercises.
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>36805727
>>36805755
>>
Both
>>
>>36805770
It does seem like the kind of image someone who hates themselves would create
>>
>>36805841
Fuck off you sjw fucking nu male cuck

Fuck off and prep the bull you insecure nu male fucking faggot
>>
>>36805855
Easy there boy
>>
>>36803716
who could spend 400 bucks a month on weed? jesus
>>
>>36805862
Just go to tumblr

This isn't your fucking board
>>
>>36805841
Lol bet you use soap and watch YouTube videos you fucking dyel millennial
>>
>>36805883
Glad to see there are a few redpilled bruders on this board.

How long have you been running NoSoap?

I'm starting to get some wicked Viking dreadlocks now that I've dropped the hydroJew (the shower if you're bluepilled and don't understand)
>>
>>36805874

Tbh, anon there sounds like he fits in here more than you do. You should leave, you're ruining the atmosphere in MY board.
>>
>>36805914
>the hydroJew
kek
>>
>>36805874
Shhh, easy
It's okay, you'll be okay
>>
File: image.png (841KB, 582x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841KB, 582x795px
>>36805924
>>36805937
This is you.
>>
File: hot_damn.png (597KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hot_damn.png
597KB, 577x1024px
>>36805956
This is you.
>>
>>36805956
I don't wear glasses
>>
>>36805914

Good to see that the nosoap/poo revolution is growing strong. My hair has never felt healthier after I've substitutted egg yolks for my shampo and not sticking to good old water and wascloth my skin never gets dry anymore because of the body soap.
>>
>>36805956
You seem triggered like a sjw desu
>>
>>36805956
srs question, whats this from
>>
>>36803716
strength -> back squats
athleticism -> front squats
>>
>>36805956

I'm sorry, who is this? I stopped paying attention to memes after junior year cause I noticed only autistic creeps cared about them.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 960x620px
>>36806003
This anti-trump cuck standing around trying to be on a black guys side. Someone asks him how Trump is like Hitler and this was his response.
>>
>>36805770
I knew it was him once i read paradigm shift.
He talks about this stuff so often i'm starting to think its not just a joke.
Some of that stuff is some really autistic shit you'd see on powerlifting general or r9k.
>>
>>36803716
Why not do both?
They're both great exercises.

>>36805780
>They train different parts of your core
nah, they dont.
>>
>>36806033
He's an ironic rusemaster.

Nobody knows which level of irony he's on, or who's side he's on.

DFW found out and Sam killed him
>>
>>36806016
Enjoy your ban newfriend.
>>
>>36806049
>DFW
Who?
>>
>>36806022
like is there a video?
>>
>>36803716
>Sam Hyde

>Sam is kind of a wannabe "shock jockey", which means he wants to earn money by showing people his dick without going to prison for it, but he's not attractive enough to work in the sex industry. He's also not smart enough to write jokes, so he settled for kind of an in-between area where he basically shows people his penis or does other offensive things and tells them he was joking. In school, Sam was that guy who used to tell you, "Dude, your shoes are gay," even though they were goddamn perfectly fine shoes, and if you told him off about it he'd act like you were the one with the social problems. Also, he's an ethnic russkie.

>Sam Hyde obviously doesn't bathe, groom, read, or understand subtlety. Because of a massive inferiority complex, it appears Sam's sole goal in life is to bring other people down to his level by being a really annoying inconvenience. If there's a social convention we all follow pretty wordlessly, like "don't let horses fuck you in the ass because they'll perforate your colon", Sam Hyde will be there to break that social convention, forcing everyone to stop and pass some retarded law explicitly forbidding it in the future. Sam will then brag endlessly about what he did because he's just so happy he had a lasting impact on local legislature.
>>
>>36806157
>Sam realized that people sometimes make fun of anime fans, but Sam doesn't give any appearance of knowing why. So Sam decides to apply for a panel at a convention by faking his credentials, and the convention gives him a slot. People who show up to see what Sam is doing wind up disappointed or maybe a little irritated. Sams pats himself on the back as a genius of satire.

>Sam goes to some sort of event where people wouldn't want him to be by pretending he won't be an asshole. Suprise! Sam is an asshole! As with the anime convention above, Sam appears not to fully understand any real aspects of the whole gay thing, but he knows gay people get picked on sometimes so he wants to do it too because cool kids do that and Sam is on meth. Again, he sort of disappoints everyone and some people get irritated.

>Sam fakes credentials to get a slot on TEDx Talk. Noticing a pattern here? It seems what Sam views as "comedy" appears to be not a whole lot more than just "pathological lying". It's like he grasped the vague idea that comedy sometimes has to do with double-entendre, where it may appear you mean one thing when you really mean another, but somewhere along the way he got confused. He likes to brag he tricked TED Talk, but actually the show he infiltrated was a smaller, local thing. TEDx Talk was disappointed and kind of irritated.

>Sam asked for money from his fans and promised he'd send T-shirts in exchange. Sam never sent the T-shirts. His fans were disappointed and kind of irritated. A few suggested that if Sam wanted money, he could have just asked for donations, since they were trying to support the dumb asshole in the first place and there wasn't really any need for the scam.
>>
>>36806217
>Sam decided to escalate to criminal fraud, because nothing is as hilarious as criminal behavior, especially to investigators had this one gone off like Sam planned. Basically, Sam uploaded a Kickstarter promising a pony dating simulator, and he was requesting a few thousand dollars to produce it. Kickstarter can be a vehicle for fraud because it requires investors to hand money over in the assumption of good faith, in the hopes that the product they'll want will be produced even without a contractual agreement. If the project goes bust, then the money vanishes. However, Sam went beyond stupid and started bragging publicly to his fans that the entire thing was a ruse, the demo was a fabricated video of a thing that didn't exist, that he'd faked his credentials as a programmer, and there was never going to be a game. Basically, it was all the evidence they'd need for a charge of "theft by false pretenses" had it gotten that far, but all the same Sam expressed a great deal of excitement over his belief that he was going to get away with it.

>He wasn't going to get away with it. Within a week, people figured it out, and it was never clear how much of the money was donated by bronies and how much was donated by Sam and his friends to make it look like the project could be funded with only a little pushing. Almost nobody who kept up with any news on any place that bronies congregate was unaware of Sam. On a personal level.

>Not only did the whole thing not work, but they doxxed Sam and somehow some of his private e-mails got passed around the internet. Apparently Sam irritates and disappoints a lot of people. Some pictures showed Sam with some girl he supposedly had on the side, and according to an anon who claimed to be Sam's girlfriend, his girlfriend became irritated and disappointed.
>>
>>36806247
>Because a simple Google search will now reveal that Sam irritates and disappoints all people, preventing him from tricking anyone about his credentials anymore, Sam now has to do his "comedy" through poor fools willing to trust Sam's actual credentials. Sam convinced his friend, Jan Rankowski, to set up a Youtube channel and use it to act crazy. Under Sam's orders, Jan threatened brilliant, definitely female, programming genius Brianna Wu. At some point Jan crashed his car, and it's unclear how that translated into comedy - Sam apparently thought it was gold, though, so they wove it into the act and made up some story about how the accident occurred while Jan was on a mission against Wu. After they released this insane story and it gained some modicum of public attention, everyone figured out it was Sam who was responsible because the guy's not exactly a clever fox.

>The news reported Jan as an "arch villain" working within Gamergate. Apparently, Jan had also been in the news once before due to a lawsuit filed against his hometown in 2004. Jan was diagnosed with autism, and because of his belligerent behavior he was permanently banned from sharing playground equipment with the other kids. Jan's family attempted to sue for discrimination, but a judge likely determined that anyone who would willingly be a part of Million Dollar Extreme or associate with Sam Hyde should not be trusted with the basic social shit we assume normal humans can do. Maine's supreme court reviewed the case and seemingly came to the same conclusion.

>After being caught red-handed, Sam apologized and said he'd learned a lesson and would never do something like this again. Anyone who believes him is likely to be irritated and disappointed.
>>
>>36806259
>Sam is one of those idiots who doesn't really understand people, so he decides there's something wrong with everyone else and tries to be praised for pointing it out. So basically just your average attention whore, kind of like Brianna Wu but maybe uglier - but we'll talk Sam and Brianna Wu in a second. Sam believes that he got his start so he could troll hipsters, but jury's out on whether or not he could actually tell you what a hipster does. Sam has sort of a reputation for being obnoxious towards certain groups without seeming to grasp what particular aspects of those groups are absurd. He just knows some of them aren't popular for whatever reason, and then he goes and acts like an asshole towards them because Sam is just one of those guys.

>Another interesting note is that Sam Hyde considers himself "charismatic", even though ordinary people learn to hate him right away. He most likely arrived at this conclusion by finding friends who were stupider than him, or who were actually, on record, noted as being mentally handicapped. For the most part, all his "brilliant tricks" only seem to work if he's lying about something stupid nobody cares about, because as soon as one of his "satire ideas" involved stealing a few thousand dollars, he got blasted out of the water. It seems like a lot of people in his life just kind of tolerate Sam's behavior and try to ferry him from day without letting him starve to death or run himself over with his own bicycle.
>>
>tl;dr: Sammy Hoidelberg is a cheap millennial imitation of Andy Kaufman
>>
>>36806259
>definitely female

Choked on my sandwich from laughing.
>>
File: Samhyde2[1].jpg (44KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Samhyde2[1].jpg
44KB, 540x960px
He's also dyel
>>
>>36806259
>brilliant, definitely female, programming genius Brianna Wu.
okay so this was written by a pissed off SJW, gotcha
>>
>>36806434
>Implying
>>
>>36806497
Hah you fell for my satire, I was only joking.
>>
>>36806157
>>36806217
>>36806247
>>36806259
>>36806288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFC1QLfp46w
>>
>>36803716

split the difference and do zercher squats
>>
File: 1436663495203.jpg (56KB, 393x326px) Image search: [Google]
1436663495203.jpg
56KB, 393x326px
>>36806157
>>36806217
>>36806247
>>36806259
>>36806288
>>
https://youtu.be/sVsyfgX94GA?t=2m57s

i think he's funny
>>
>>36807756
don't know why link isn't working but go like 3 minutes in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
>>
Depends on the muscle groups you want to work.
>>
>>36803716
Both, back if only one.
>>
>>36806399
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw

>3pl8 is dyel now
Is manlet cutoff 6'6" too?
>>
>>36803716
Is riding a bicycle really a feminine thing in america?
>>
>>36807870
That was for 1 rep and he didn't even go to parallel.

Definitely Dyel.
>>
>>36807890
Is it pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>36804948
>>>/hoc/
>>
>>36807931
no

your front yard doesn't count as the rest of the world
>>
>>36808425
I mean if you're over 18 riding a bicycle it's feminine. Save up for a vehicle. You will be able to pull easier.
>>
>>36808486
Not in the Netherlands or many other european countries which have decent mass transit or east asia.

America is a driving culture due to infrastructure.

Dumb fuck.
>>
>>36808601
What do you people do for a living that doesn't allow you to have enough money to afford a car payment??
>>
>>36808616
Probably a NEET.
>>
>that entire picture

Haha oh wow
>>
>>36808616
>MFW 50k a year, banking extra money, not making car payments

Seriously though im ok paying 6 grand for an older car, driving it for 5 years and getting a new one.

Havnt had issues with major repairs.
>>
>>36808616
In Tokyo, there are much better things to blow precious time and money on than license, parking, fuel. If I were living elsewhere in the country or the states, that'd be a different story.
>>
>>36808735
That looks like my dick except uncircumcised.
>>
>>36808601

>its not for sissies! plenty of western european people do it!

lol
>>
>>36803716
source for that pic? it's so dope
>>
>>36809157

its artwork from the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>36805872
Lol this. I honestly am way overboard with smoking, I smoke like 3 or 4 times a day and still only spend like 50 bucks a week and a half or so, so like maybe 150 a month.
>>
>>36806156
Not of this quote but vid related
/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
>>
>>36803716
I'm confused, they criticize fatherless men for being immasculine, yet also criticize them for taking up martial arts and for learning how to change their own oil?

Also, where does the idea of men of ye olde dressing in rags, never bathing and not cycling come from? Pic related, all i did was search for [men of the 1920's] in google. I really think Boomers fucked up the image of masculinity, not anybody else.
>>
>>36808486
Hahaha wtf you need a car to get pussy?
How fucking flyover is your city?
>>
File: obese-driver-1633348.jpg (1MB, 1132x1300px) Image search: [Google]
obese-driver-1633348.jpg
1MB, 1132x1300px
>>36808486
is this you?
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 181x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 181x262px
>>36809613
>ride on the back of my pegs, don't pay attention to Chad driving his truck back to his place....hold on to me, I'll bicycle us over
>>
>>36809530
From the creator
>also this isn't even supposed to be a scathing critique it's just an observation of like 600 dudes i have encountered in real life
>yes, fine pipes and cigars, also it's a self portrait, also the book is fucking packed with this shit so Get Wet
>>
>>36809619
>cherry picking
>anyone who drives a car is fat
>>
>>36810245
Your heart will fail you long before the rest of your body, the heart is a muscle but it receives very little exercise from a seated position.
>>
>>36810120
A truck? So you just confirmed that you live in some flyover backwater.
I drive a rally sports car for fun, and on the road when I need it. If you have to use a car all the time it's because you live in a city that's so economically incompetent it wastes thousands of usable lots and millions of dollars on building superfluous and unnecessary road infrastructure.
>>
>>36808616
it's not that I can't afford a car, shit I have an infiniti in the garage. Biking is fun, man.
>>
>>36810290
>owning a truck means you live in a flyover backwater village.
>>
>>36805855
>this poster memes in the im so le gay threads
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.