[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: bad day.jpg (465KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.jpg
465KB, 500x500px
Hey /fit/, its Friday night, why aren't you spending it working out with your friends or with that qt3.14 you were gonna ask out?
>>
>>36799083
because it's saturday
>>
File: The Great Emu War.jpg (1MB, 980x2985px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Emu War.jpg
1MB, 980x2985px
>>36799118
> I'm so sorry
>>
File: whaa.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
whaa.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>got snap from qt at work
>ask her whats shes doing tonight
>hookah bar shit
>she asks me what im doing
>send pic of animu
>no response
>k
>>
>>36799226
why would you do that anon?
>>
>>36799234

Because im autistic.
>>
>>36799282
well, we all ended up in the same boat, artist or not, famigo
>>
>>36799226
HAhhahahaha.You dun GooFeD!
>>
>>36799083
I'm working m8
>>
I spent it lifting with my gym bro and watching skins m8
>>
Got my gf lying next to me, we decided to stay in instead of going to the parties we got invited to
>>
>>36799322
I have an equal amount of envy and hate for you
>>
>>36799083
Well i spent 2 hours doing open mat at my local bjj gym so up yours buddy
>>
File: #BetaUprising.jpg (31KB, 590x222px) Image search: [Google]
#BetaUprising.jpg
31KB, 590x222px
>>36799083
>gf comes over
>we have sex twice
>after second round she gets up to leave
>ask her back to cuddle with me
>after 40 minute cuddle sesh she says she needs alone time and leaves even though she had said she'd spend the night
>go out for burgers by myself
>skype my gf (she has a bad habit of saying she needs alone time only to text/call/skype me two-four hours later)
>shitpost on 4chinz for hours
>watch niggers chimp out on jewtube

I have an 8 mile run tomorrow morning (rounding out a 45 mile week) then I'm going to meet my gf. We'll probably go to an art museum (free on campus), then maybe a walk before heading back to my apartment for the night.

14/88 night tbqh senpai

Also registered for the June lsat. Been scoring 171-173 on muh practice tests. Pray for me to get into a t14 and prosecute niggers.

>mfw most influential profession is also disproportionately populated by autist fucks like myself
>>
There's a girl who appears at my gym at 3pm every saturday. We crossed paths 5 times now. I will ask her to be my friend tomorrow.

She accidentally walked into the mens room b/c she was staring at me. Now we say hello and smile at each other.
>>
>>36799366
please tell me you have a better plan than simply asking her to be friends
>>
>>36799366
give her one of those necklaces thats half a heart and you have the other half and when you put them together it says best friends forever
>>
>>36799366
Autism isn't contagious by reading posts is it?
>>
File: fugggggggg.gif (1MB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
fugggggggg.gif
1MB, 680x551px
>>36799394
> y-you too

fug nooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
Spent the night with her of course
She sucked my dick for about an hour in total because shes on her reds

We watched parks and rec (just got up to S5) for the rest of the night and then i dropped her off at work this morning

I wanted to go to a gig but felt bad for bailing on her when shes moody and i have no money anyway
>>
>>36799382

It's my game. I show no interest and the girls usually go crazy. Also, I am very picky. You can be hot but if youre a retard I just wont date you or give you a chance. Last girl was going great and I saw her cracked phone screen. Instant friend zone.
>>
>>36799491
> the autism is real
>>
>>36799083
> be stupid impressionable college student with no real skills
> convince myself I can do a start up by myself because "muh stem degree"
> spend five years building shitty websites and phone apps that go no where
> have to live at home in mommy's basement because can't into making money
> can't get real job in industry now because resume doesn't have fancy big name companies on it
> 28 no financial, romantic, or social prospects sight
> still convinced if I skip another social event and just work a little harder I can still make it

You can't make shit up. Why am I so retarded?

Also, God, if you're a 4channer and browsing fit, please send a massive earthquake and obliterate California; I'm too much of a pussy to off myself like an hero.
>>
>>36799083
It's Saturday afternoon here. I'm doing uni work while my gf plays Bloodborne. We're meeting some friends for dinner tonight.

Why are you shitposting on a Ugandan chocolate art forum, anon?
>>
>>36799554
Its friday in burgerland faggot

I'm lonely

> thinly veiled feels thread
>>
>>36799573
Why should anyone care what day it is in a shithole full of hambeasts and basketball americans who will shoot you for your shoe laces?
>>
>>36799541
If you've really been doing this for 5 years you must have learned something valuable from all the failure though.
>>
>>36799583
>why should anyone care about a country where they lost a war to emus

or

>why should anyone care about a country where everyones teeth look like they were kicked in by a horse
>>
>>36799614
Not in ausfailia or Shariabong. Try again.
>>
>>36799627
you live in the >literally who of countries man
>>
>I am overweight and haven't gone to the gym in 1.5 years
>decided that I cant be fat again and i was starting to get ugly
>Got a job in India where the food would be shitty and I wouldn't eat to much junk food.
>Joined a gym and lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks
>Starting to get my confidence back
>cant speak the local language
>full blown cocoon mode
>Hopefully my friends back home will be impressed when i return home a hero in 6 months
>>
>>36799634
while I admire your courage for moving to a new country where you dont know the language, you're retarded

use this as a new start, go exploring, go on adventures
>>
>>36799633
Better than being "culturally enriched" every time I leave the house. Assuming I wasn't shot because I went to school.
>>
>>36799653
I can't speak for poo in loo but I hardly spoke any Japanese when I moved to Japan and it's only been a problem for me like twice. One of which involved getting my gas cut off.
>>
>>36799653
Im only 22 and I am getting decent job experience, this isnt really "a new start" but its a confidence booster sort of thing. I was about 200 lbs and I wanna get down to 175 and then getting stronger from there.
Working 6 days a week for 8 hours a day at a desk is a lot more boring than i thought it would be.
>>
>>36799732
Why would India hire you to work at a desk?
>>
>>36801306
Tech Support for English people.
>>
>>36799541

Your story sounds like mine. I quit my cushy IT job a year ago to start my own business, but 10 months later I'd burned through my savings and was forced to call it quits and go back to my old job.

However I still have that spark and am building up my capital and my skills on the side, as well as learning from my mistakes so I can try again in a year or two.

Flame on, little candle.
>>
>>36801306
Got a degree in supply chain and I work in purchasing and logistics. Its nice when your degree is applicable everywhere.

I'm just in it for the hard cut desu
>>
>>36799151
Is this true?
>>
>>36799226

if you know the girl and she knows you're not an autist/loser, this could be okay
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.