[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband and I are trying for our first child been laid up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: prego-4.png (1MB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
prego-4.png
1MB, 1280x852px
My husband and I are trying for our first child

been laid up awhile from injury
just got my leg and back brace off yesterday

I am so desperate to start working out regular again

I really want to push myself

everything I have read says to not take on a new workout regimen when pregnant but I don't want to sit around getting fat & weak

wat do?

If I run and lift all through pregnancy, what is the worst that will happen?

will the baby be born with giant traps or futa or something?
>>
Itll be fine
>>
>>36794115
> just do it

dont let that little gains goblin gobble your gains
> yolo
>>
File: preg.jpg (169KB, 714x894px) Image search: [Google]
preg.jpg
169KB, 714x894px
Just try not to fall on the baby

are both you and your husband white?
>>
Greatly reduced core strength will cause you to fail a lift and then drop the bar, forcing you to roll of shame out from under the bench and kill your unborn child.

Your lean eating whilst pregnant will also ensure they grow up to be a manlet because they didn't get the nutrition a high test woman would have provided to them in the womb and breastfeeding.
>>
File: baby_gains.jpg (99KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
baby_gains.jpg
99KB, 992x744px
>>36794115
As long as you keep your nutrition right, even with going as far as achieving pic related (Sarah Stage), the kid'll be fine.
Also, try out Ashtanga Yoga
>>
>>36794189

yes

and falling on the baby doesn't do much harm anyway they have a liquid cushion

used to work as an EMT
saw a lot of girls who pushed themselves down stairs
they were always disappointed with the results

we evolved to ensure the baby's survival

I will try to be careful anyway
>>
Men can't get pregnant. I think you might be confused
>>
>>36794209

thanks anon I will look into it

I am not restricting my calories. I eat healthy but I want to gain muscle
>>
>>36794241
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 5xyF4FC.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5xyF4FC.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>36794238
Good

https://youtu.be/5ZV8WZtXmL4?t=34m30s
>>
>>36794238
Would a punch be better
>>
>>36794372

not really

just refer her to a professional
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.