[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to be strong af when it comes to tossing people around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (359KB, 460x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 460x685px
>Want to be strong af when it comes to tossing people around like they are rag dolls, none of that "how much you can bench noise"
>Also wanna be aesthetic af

How does one go about this? I don't think traditional lifting/bodybuilding really helps with ass kicking strength/power

Pic related; will try this routine
>>
No one has ever asked me "how much you can bench noise"
>>
>>36792254
I see 4 hours of training a day on some of that.

Are you really going to be able to devote that much time?

I'm all for non-traditional workouts. Try throwing some heavy bags around. Wrestle. Do some of the other shit too, but I don't see how anyone not sponsored could maintain the schedule you propose.
>>
>>36792254
You need roids if you wanna give that routine a go.
>>
>>36792298
Lol dat college student life

>>36792312
Yeah I can't run a mile in 4 minutes lol
>>
>>36792333
No studies? no social life?
>>
Top lel, I like how Bruce has paperclipped a photo of himself doing an L sit to his workout routine.
>>
>I don't think traditional lifting/bodybuilding really helps with ass kicking strength/power

Why do you think a program specifically geared towards strength wouldn't give you strength? Batman's routine is pretty cool, remember DL is 7 sets with the last set being 620 (or you know, the heavy one), and do the light DL work either friday or saturday. Also consider doing pull-ups weighted or with progression towards one-arm pull-up at least the other day (you would be doing 5 reps or less then obv.).

The issue here is that even when adjusted for your current level B's routine is still pretty demanding. You would most likely get the results you're looking for with a basic combination of morning jogs, SS to Madcow to 5/3/1, two times off-day martial arts, one off-day swimming, and one day of light ring work and olympic lifts alternating weekly. 30 min stretching every day and 30 min foam rolling on gym days after the workout.
>>
>>36792362
I do, I only need like 3 classes this semester since I did all the labs last summer. I got shit loads of free time

Now that I think about it, I should probably be better off getting a job
>>
>>36792254
aim lower to start OP, you'll never be consistent on that, and consistency is the base of any form of training
>>
>>36792254
With a routine like this Bats has no time fighting crime in Gotham.
>>
Bench press improves the overall strength of muscles relating to punching people, so don't neglect that because your ego is telling you to go anti-stereotype.

Aesthetics are related to muscle size and bodyfat. Get big, then cut. If you're going for a specific look, then train accordingly, but don't be retarded and do 4 different curls a day.

That routine you've outlined is put together by people who have never touched weights in their life. Try doing 10x5 of squats at more than double your bodyweight. Even on steroids, you're not going to be doing any jogging the next day
>>
lol that's some Scooby's Workshot level programming right there brah. Don't forget 4 sets of 16 of arm curls in the squat rack brah.
>>
>>36792312

Only if you want to hit the exact number's claimed for Batman. 262 C&J is pretty easy, 620 DL for 5 and 525 squat 10x5 (twice a week at that) are pretty impressive unless you're 6'6" or something.

>>36792438

For general health and fitness it really isn't necessary to do any more than daily light cardio and hit the gym 3-4 times a week for 30mins doing heavy compounds. Add walking and mobility work to that and you're set for life. So, unless you really want to be as fit as possible you're probably better of getting a job.

>>36792487

Bench press strength hasn't been shown to have that big of a correlation with punching strength. Obv. it's beneficial, but not at all as important as one might think.
>>
>>36792504
>Bench press strength hasn't been shown to have that big of a correlation with punching strength. Obv. it's beneficial, but not at all as important as one might think.
No, it's obviously not as important as training the actual explosiveness and overall form of the movement, but you will need to develop those muscles in order to have greater power output in general. A guy who benches 1.5 pl8 is going to have a weaker punch than someone who benches 2 pl8+ if they're both practicing the same fighting techniques
>>
>>36792532
>A guy who benches 1.5 pl8 is going to have a weaker punch than someone who benches 2 pl8+

Sure, but I would still wager that the squat and deadlift (along with oly lifts) are more important. After all, the power is in the hips. Though if we're still talking about OP's routine then I'll grant you that one should consider benching on one of the days (maybe second squat day? Doing the squats light of course).
>>
You should learn how to wrestle if you want to toss people around.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (10KB, 217x293px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
10KB, 217x293px
>>36792254
Wrestling (If your still in HS)
BJJ club otherwise
>>
>>36792571
Like I said before, OP shouldn't even consider that routine. It's a bunch of shit that sounds cool that either is useless (250 crunches) or unreasonable for someone who isn't on drugs.
>>
>>36792254
deadlifts and squats definitely help with tossing people around because I became alot better at doing it rugby since I got strong in those two
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.