[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me your pressing life questions, my son, and I will answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: 8-ball-car-tattoo.png (6KB, 265x199px) Image search: [Google]
8-ball-car-tattoo.png
6KB, 265x199px
Ask me your pressing life questions, my son, and I will answer them with the life changing answer for you.
>>
>>36787162
Is OP a fag?
>>
I have a job interview tomorrow ... what's the best way I can get hired??
>>
Should I give in to temptation and fuck everything from guys to trannies to girls?
>>
>>36787174
Only for pay
>>36787179
Casually bring up politics, agree with the employer opinions no matter what.
>>
>>36787192
Yes, but only for pay.
>>
Is Scooby natty?
>>
>>36787228
Scooby injects low amounts of test into his left butt check once a week inside the gym bathroom, carried by a black and neon green "scooby workshop" gym bag.
>>
File: 2016-04-15 01.30.32.jpg (442KB, 737x987px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15 01.30.32.jpg
442KB, 737x987px
>>36787162
Cut or bulk
>>
>>36787257
Cut. 12 weeks, then bulk.
>>
>>36787162
Do I go for my dreams even though they're risky and nearly impossible and no one in my life thinks I can do it and are against me?
>>
>>36787475
The 8 Ball says go for your dreams, the bigger the risk the most you should pursue them. I see you achieving them. Undertstand the risks, use the odds as fuel.
>>
I'm a noob, what routine should I do?

Btw you seem like you have the time so just make one for me, thhxxxoxo
>>
>>36787512
Throw out every food and food accessory you have. Clean your sink with soap, wipe down your counters with a soapy sponge everyday. Eat the roaches in your protein now, nothing bad will happen, other than likely intestinal infection.
>>
>>36787515
Start with brosplits of compound exercises (chest press, squats, OHP) and throw in some isolation such as curls, calf raises, shrugs, etc..

Do this for a month. Continue to add more weight to your compound exercises, keep your isolation weight the same. By the end of the year, you'll be ready for a more advanced routine.

According to what I see in you, your best routine is going to be:

Monday; Upper-Body
Tuesday; Rest
Wednesday; Lower Body
Thursday; Rest
Friday; Back
Weekends; Morning Cardio on empty stomach.

Make sure you eat big to get big.
>>
Will I get to bang the Latina qt 22/7 I met online?
>>
Should I ask her out?
>>
Should i do my synthesis essay that is due at 8am?
>>
>>36787579
No, but you will have a run in with a tranny and seize the opportunity because you will be horny.
>>
>>36787580
No, she will say yes and then dump you after your mother dies in a month from now because you are mentally unstable to satisfy her needs.
>>
Introverted or autistic?
>>
>>36787586
No, failing to turn your essay in tomorrow will lead you into a path in meeting someone of valuable character.
>>
>>36787601
what the fucking fuck my mom has stage 4 cancer right now. honestly what the fuck
>>
>>36787608
So yes?
>>
>>36787603
Neither, you're involved in the wrong crowd that you don't blend with. Soon, you will meet a group of people that makes your social anxiety fade away.
>>
Also, should I get that qt Colombian grills number and try to fug her?
>>
>>36787644
Yes, but you will end up receiving a blowjob from her sister.
>>
File: 1438411798023.png (158KB, 831x826px) Image search: [Google]
1438411798023.png
158KB, 831x826px
>>36787162

I'm jealous of all the guys I see on gear making better gains than me, making me want to get on gear. On the other hand, I'm only 19, which apparently means it's risky to get on gear without fucking my hormones and shit up. Wat do
>>
>>36787589
I'd rather be lonely than fuck a man in a wig amd mascara. 8 ball I'm gonna prove you wrong.
>>
should i ask her to prom?
>inb4 lel high school fag
>>
>>36787658
You will go back and forth trying to decide if you should jump on gear, but eventually decide not to and settle with your natty gains. However, when you're 30 and have a family, your gains will still be around and your wife will love to touch your pecs; whereas the gear heads will have tits and roid gut. You subconsciously understand patience is a virtue
>>
>>36787620
I don't have a crowd, but you're right that I have anxiety. When will I smoke weed next? On a 2 yr t break
>>
>>36787162
Looking to hit bear mode (still fat as fatass right now though) and cutting hard at the moment. Should I even be cutting? Should I just lift until my copious amounts of fat slowly turns into muscle...eventually?
>>
>>36787669
Yes, she will say yes.
>>
>>36787671

The only thing preventing me from getting on gear is my age. There's absolutely no reason for me to not get on it once I'm in my early-mid 20s
>>
>>36787568

Thanks senpai, I've pretty much just been doing that. Isolations to warm up for the compound lifts.

I hit the 3 delt heads on OHP, hyperextension on Deadlifts, hip thrusts on squats, and bench I really don't know what to do. Push-ups is the logical answer, but I'm a fatty so push-ups tire out my chest and Tris fast. I guess curls could work, kinda goes against the theme of having a muscle warmed up for a lift though. Would having my bis activated during BP help with the lift?
>>
>>36787669 here
>>36787679
thanks man we're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>36787675
You won't smoke weed again, despite being offered by a blonde haired fellow in 2 weeks.
>>
>>36787676
Stop cutting, just lift heavy, grow out your beard.
>>
>>36787680
Unlike you, the 8 ball can see what will actually happen.
>>
>>36787690
What will replace weed then?
>>
>>36787716
A girl you meet.
>>
File: space ghost.jpg (6KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
space ghost.jpg
6KB, 226x166px
>>36787162
does the existence of 2 conflicting ideals of womanhood within soviet society, that is of female liberation though equality (equal access to education, same jobs as men) and of traditional gendered expectations of domestic femininity (housework, 'woman is not a woman until she's had children'), mean that soviet society was in a way sexist through the assumption of the double burden; or was it indeed progressive due to the hope that women could balance professional and domestic lives (as evidenced by the central committee's focus on the production of time saving appliances, that women would be in a sense 'liberated from the household')?
>>
>>36787731
no
>>
Will I get a gf anytime soon 8ball?
>>
Why do I try to fight people when I take too many benzodiazepines?
>>
Should I become an hero?
>>
How can I stop being so worthless and start accomplishing things with my life?
>>
>>36787162
should I end it?
>>
>>36787615
oh shit, I'm sorry man. I hope your mom get's better, no one deserves such an illness :(
>>
Should I stop thinking about my gym crush, or carry on painfully hoping even though my chances are pretty shot right now?
>>
Is everything going to be okay
>>
File: feeling bad.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
feeling bad.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>36787615
Mine's got cancer, too, for the third time.

The last month I've just been eating my feelings away. Gained 9 or 10 pounds of pure fat. I get up, stuff my face and go back to sleep.

Feel like eating an entire chocolate cake and shooting myself.
>>
Will I see her again?

Will I be ready this time?
>>
I have an essay due in 6 hours, how will I finish it? It's 2500 words and I've written 300.
>>
>>36788276
Just start writing. If you get stuck continue writing about anything, even if it sounds shit and looks shit. Finish it and then go back and clean it up. Just write.

Write the bits you know, then fill up the rest so you don't forget it.
>>
>>36788290
Will do, thanks m8. I'm so fucking lazy.
>>
>>36788276

>>36788290
Yeah, this is the right advice. I was always a good writer, but didn't always know what I was talking about, so half my school papers were incredibly on-point, detailed, A+ papers, and the other half were complete nonsense perpetuated over the course of the required amount of pages.
>>
>>36787162
>When will my husbando return from war
>>
Trying to get /fit/ now, how do people stay focused? Honestly, I get kinda bored doing the same things again and again. How do you stick to it?
>>
>>36787162
Why is this guy doing push ups off the dumbbell rack with his hands ON the dumbells I need? Is he retarded?
>>
>>36787162
What will happen to me and my female friend that has become my liftbro?
>>
>>36787162

Will I ever love myself?
>>
>>36788138
Also why can't I sleep well on a cut. Do I need to eat before I sleep? It sometimes works
>>
File: 1434830927481.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1434830927481.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>>36787162
Will I lose 5 kilos for next Monday?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.