[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THAT guy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: thatguy.jpg (39KB, 340x401px) Image search: [Google]
thatguy.jpg
39KB, 340x401px
Can we have a THAT guy thread?

>at gym earlier
>see loaded squat rack
>ask guy near it if he is using
>not him
>start changing weight
>dude on incline bench tells me to stop
>"sure"
>go to next exercise
>incline guy gets in squat rack
>barely bends his legs and go back up
>keep doing my leg routine
>incline guy constantly on his phone
>he moves to do leg curls
>he is doing three fucking stations
>back on phone
>asking people not to use incline or squat rack still
>I finish leg routine
>cept for squats
>incline guy been in locker room for twenty minutes
>unload his weights
>do my sets
>when I finish he puts his weight back on
>does more quarter squats
>still hasn't unloaded the incline bench
>later he bugs me about working into the pec fly machine

I've been going to this new gym for two months and he is the first guy that has irked me at all. And so it's not just a blog post.

"THAT GUY" Thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 690x460px
>that guy who isn't white
>>
>>36770345
How did you know it was a black dude??
>>
>literally any guy that wears gloves
Man the fuck up pussy
>>
File: gym.jpg (223KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
223KB, 750x562px
>>36770333
I would be pissed at that guy, but part of you has to admire his demanding personality. He doesn't give a fuck what you think about him slow ass super-setting all over the place. He doesn't care that people want to use the equipment.

Sometimes I wish I would be more demanding to work in when I'm at big, busy clubs. When I'm home I work out at a dirty powerlifting place that's never busy so I don't ever have to deal with other people.
>>
>>36770345
>that guy who thinks he is edgy by browsing /pol/
>>
>>36770345
>that guy who's a milk choclate nigga
>>
>>36770390
I can see where you are coming from, but being inconsiderate shouldn't be a goal.
>>
>>36770445
No, I agree with you 100%. It's a dick to be that inconsiderate and I could never be like that at the gym.

Where I'm from it's pretty rude to be that demanding - just wait your damn turn.
>>
>that guy that leaves the equipment alone and only returns when im putting weights on.
Seriously fuck you. I see you walking the track you douchebag
>>
>That guy who does squats last
>>
>>36770345
If you hate black peple so much, why did you post a picture of Drake?
>>
THAT GUY at my gym is everyone at the gym, including the PTs.

They will try to stare you down and shit unless you are a protein swilling, snapback wearing loser like them.

They used to bother me but ever since 30s+ L-sits, 80kg OHP, 120kg bench and 4 plate diddlys they don't try their immature shit any more.
>>
>>36770633
>taking the b8
>>
>>36770333
There is a similar retard at my gym that only shows up on the weekends. He comes fully equipped with fresh lifting gear including under armor everything, gloves, and a belt. Constantly using multiple things at once in a gym with 1 squat rack. >GF had to tell him to fuck off one day when he was using the squat rack for sit ups. Leaves his fucking weights on everything then just vanishes for the day with a huge mess left behind.

His squats consist of shit that would make it on the quarter squat gang instagram easily. Tried to have me spot his bench last weekend. Consisted of him bending his wrist all the way back, unracking the weight, going down half way, have the weight continue to go down as he strains himself pushing, then telling me he's got it as I catch the bar before it decaps him. He then attempts to do another rep.
>>
>>36770390
>He doesn't give a fuck what you think about him slow ass super-setting all over the place.

>He doesn't care that people want to use the equipment.

Yeah it's called autism. I'm sure he walks out in front of cars too because he's fucking unaware.
>>
>>36770333
I don't like being liked, I like being alone.

Fucking Bill Murray, he couldn't make himself not be liked if he tried.
>>
>That personal trainer that brings his own speakers into the gym and plays shit rap music over whatever is playing from the gym speakers

Guys a fuckin asshole. He also makes all his clients do stupid ass exercises that are useless but that's all PT's.
>>
>>36770633
I think he posted it to be ironic. But also, the gestures that Drake is doing suggest that he doesnt want whatever is near him. Specifically, I'll bet its the black people in the post. Associating a relevant picture with your post adds to the quality of content posted to 4chan. Try it sometime, you might enjoy it!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.