[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick leakage/Ibs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: B0BCU7DIIAES9rA.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B0BCU7DIIAES9rA.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
So for a while my dick has been secreting a watery whitish substance that is not stringy and I don't think is precum. My foreskin sometimes itches but not bad and turns a bit red on the inside. I think it smells a bit like pus and when I sprayed some low concentration H202 on it foamed a bit. My pissing is fine without pain, no pain in kidney just IBS for which I am medicated. [Also if you lads have IBS as well I could do with some advice on how to manage it...] Yup...
>>
>>36767020
Ask a doctor instead you retard I hope you get cancer
>>
File: Image.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
>>36767020
>>
>>36767048
Calm down we're all friends faggot
>>
I had the exact same thing. It was a fungal infection from having sex and then going to sleep without cleaning the secretions off my dick. I was prescribed clotrimaderm but you should be able to pick up any over-the-counter anti-fungal infection cream.

Or you could go see your doctor.
>>
File: 1449352706215.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449352706215.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>36767020
Lower those undies senpai.
>>
You have chlamydia m8, Go see a doc for antibiotics and stop banging skanks without protection.
>>
>>36767020
Why did I immediately open this thread without reading what it was about?

Why did I immediately enlarge the thumbnail upon opening this thread?

Why did I stare at this pic for as long as I did?

Why am I debating with myself if I should save this image or not?

Why?
>>
>>36767094
Yeah...Most of days it's ok but some I just feel as if I'm just pissing in my pants.
I guess analing my ex without protection was retarded.. Honestly I'll call my doc again but I hate those bastard medics.
>>
>>36767119
Shit.
>>
Do you use soap on/around your junk?

I got an awful rash and basically everything you're talking about when i didn't know how bad it can be getting soap on sensitive areas.
>>
i'm going to say chlamydia

you're going google pictures

you're going to say no way it's not that because google only really shows bad cases of it

i'm never going to respond back because i rarely browse /fit/

you're either going to do A or B

>A: goes to the doctor, he tells you it's chlamydia, puts you on a penicillin derivative, most likely azithromycin, you'll take it and it will go away.

>B: ignores it, your urethra may start to itch like a bitch on the inside, it'll feel a little weird but then you'll figure out a scratching technique that'll feel awesome, this is when you'll either resort back to option A, or continue to ignore it until it goes away, most likely resulting in you becoming sterile and in essence get a free vesectomy

your choice

kbye
>>
>>36767020
some sort of STI or fungal like >>36767094
said. research your symptoms and get the proper medicine. I'm assuming you don't have insurance because that's the only reason you wouldn't just go to a clinic or doctor to get tested, and be on /fit/. Assuming this is the case I recommend getting a full time job with benefits, until you can generate some other avenue of revenue. I kind of hate you
>>
>>36767020

G O N O R R H E A
O
N
O
RRHEA

you get the point, it got marked as spam before.
>>
>>36767170
Not OP.
I'm allergic to penicillin, if I ever get chlamydia what do I do?
>>
>>36767170
oh yeah before i go, i know this from experience.

chose option B, best decision of my life.
>>
>>36767194
Die, you are a inferior specimen and the gene pool is better off without you.
>>
>>36767170
>Men rarely have health problems linked to chlamydia. Infection sometimes spreads to the tube that carries sperm from the testicles, causing pain and fever. Rarely, chlamydia can prevent a man from being able to have children.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia.htm
>>
>>36767164
I actually rub the soap against the tip of my cock at spray it with hot water. During weekends I'm working on my dad's farm and I don't shower between FRI mor to Mon mor.
Also used H2O2 [disinfectant] and it foamed a bit.
>>36767170
Funny enough I noticed my dick gets only about 90% hard now.. IDK thought it was just stress. Im already starting with op B because this has been going on for about a month already. Not completely against vasectomies TBQFH
>>36767174
I do have medical insurance but hate docs because of shit health genetics [just go diagnosed with IBS the other week and I din't want my 300 pound 6' doc to manhandle my wiener.
>>
>>36767254
W-well fuck you too, jokes on you I'm a virgin
>>
>>36767020
Medfag here
Like others said already its probably chlamydia, or gonorrhea, you really do want to get it treated soon either way.. could have some serious consequences if you don't.
>>
>>36767121
Because homosex
>>
>>36767310
Any advice on IBS? I got some meds and 'live a life free of stress' bullshit
>>
>>36767345
Go see a fucking doctor ffs
>>
>>36767258
How can I reduce my risk of getting chlamydia?

>The only way to avoid STDs is to not have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
yeah sure. like that's going to happen
>>
>>36767121
>tfw I went through the same thought process
>>
>>36767020
>uncut fags
kek
>>
>>36767671
At least mine has seen the inside of a vagina you cum-drooling, limpdicked , limpwristed, overweight,short, speech-impaired beta mongoloid nigger jew faggot.
>>
>>36767194
Penicillin doesnt work for chlamydia kek.
>>
>>36767734
Sounds like an sti to me anon go get checked
>>
>>36767121
>>36767594
Are you me?
>>
>>36767345
IBS is a diagnosis by exclusion basically just unexplained intestinal cramps and variable stool. So far nobody really knows what it is or how to effectively treat it. Psychological factors play a big role. Some people have benefit from using stool softeners, psylium fibre, diet with more fibre and a more healthy lifestyle. But nothing has really been proven probably because a big part is placebo. Just try and see what works for you, if you Google a bit you can find many options, in the end its pretty annoying but at least its not something that will shorten your life.
Just go to a doctor for your dick problems, that has nothing to do with IBS. You need antibiotics.
>>
They should put a PSA on /fit/ to not ask about medical questions. Who am I kidding fewer people would read that than read the sticky.
>>
>>36767821
Shitpost of the day.
>>
>>36767821
Its probably got something to do with the enteric nervous system (the 'brain' of the intestine) which functions autonomously for the most part but is still influenced by the autonomic nervous system. As well as differences in sensitivity of the pain receptors in the intestine and how they react to stretching. (Those are all just theories however). Best advice I can give you is to try and find peace with it, stop obsessing over it, maybe if you're the type of person try something like mindfulness meditation. Some people benefit from that. Sadly there's not really a clear answer to it tho.
>>
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>36767824
fitness
Pronunciation: /ˈfJtnəs/
NOUN

[MASS NOUN]
1The condition of being physically fit and healthy:
disease and lack of fitness are closely related
[AS MODIFIER]: a fitness test

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/fitness
>>
File: P_20160413_221256.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160413_221256.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>36767888
Lel what, are you saying what I just typed is wrong ?
>>
>>36767928
grats on god-tier field anon. humble geo-engineer here
also why the chicken-wire? Also why so many glasses? Is that a sleep talisman?
>>
>>36767964
Nah I just put a fence on my wall, I hang stuff on it I acquired throughout the years that have a special meaning because they're coupled with some great memories. The glasses aren't really part of that though, I just put them all together instead of throwing the ones I don't like anymore away.
>>
>>36767734
I'm not short fuck you
>>
>>36767913
Okay dipshit take advice on your health and well being from a bunch of anonymous retards on the Internet. Rather than going to the guy whose sole job it is to keep you from falling apart

I bet you diagnose yourself with WebMD
>>
>>36767020
Could also be Candida. Either way go see a doc, some abiotics/fungi for a while and you'll be good to go.

Also text some of your last partners and tell those filthy whores to wash themselves
>>
>>36767020
It was a fungal infection from having sex and then going to sleep without cleaning the secretions off my dick

What this anon said is spot on
>>
>uncutfags
>>
>>36767020
Chlamydia senpai
>>
>>36768392
>not going to sleep with glorious vajigglejaggle juices all over your manrod
>>
>>36767121
>>36767324
>>36767594
>>36767776

Never change, /fit/.
>>
>>36767734

Thorough. Like it.
>>
>>36768496
Are you autistic?

>le respond to every post meme
>lads
fuck off to /brit/ you pathetic whore fucking loser
>>
>>36768430
It's not funny tho man. I'm chasing a cubby turk girl atm and judging by the way my dick looks like I don't think I'll get some.
>>
>>36767170
>azithromycin
>penicillin derivative
Educate yourself
>>
>>36768532
I don't post all that often and not a single 'le nigger aids' post. so I guess I'd thank them for wasting 30 seconds of their life to scare me enough to see a doc. All in all i'd like to see you deep-throat a bottle of bleach.
>>
>>36767020
I'd help drying out your dick if you know what I mean

no homo
>>
>>36768747
It wouldn't be very safe according to what the other have just posted.
>>
>>36768792
Jokes on you, I've a whole set of STDs you can't even dream of
>>
>>36768815
Why?
>>
>>36767020
It could be a urinary tract infection.
>>
Chlamydia
Al Capone had a pusking dick since he was 18. He didn't get help ever so the chlamydia ruined his brain function.
>>
>>36767020
sounds like you have got an infection there, byt bacteria non the less. Flesh-eating bacteria
t. Marine biologist with some bacteriology experience
>>
>>36767020
Might be mycoplasma genitalium. It's an sti doctors don't usually test for so you might appear clear on a regular Sti test. Specially ask for mycoplasma and ureaplasma
>>
>>36767020
Not the best history but could be an sti or fungal infection. Go to your local GUM clinic and after youre treated ask for free condoms coz you probably need them.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.