[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: hahah.jpg (25KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
hahah.jpg
25KB, 351x371px
Why do you guys actually lift? As a guy who is 6'6 and has a relatively good looking face I have noticed that girls simply lack much interest in super muscular guys. So why do you guys lift when mc lanklet can take a pick of any girl he wants?
>>
>lifting for girls

I hope you don't base your life around getting pussy mate, that should just be a side effect of reaching your goals.

>>36762477
Why Lift?

I enjoy it.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
Cut the line and let go of the bait fellas. Just keep casting.
>>
>Not being 6'6 and /fit/
>>
>>36762561
Those tits look great though
>>
>>36762477
I lift so my muscles don't atrophy and I can keep playing dark souls 3
>>
>>36762477
>le why do you lift for girls maymay

don't you realise we have this thread 20 times a day?

i lift because it means i'm literally twice as strong, if not more, than the average skinnyfat 'male'. I don't have a job that involves manual labour, so lifting is the next best thing.

>inb4 >>functional strength
it makes a huge difference and you know it. maybe if you do nothing but curls and bench then there isn't much crossover, but if you do compounds and keep everything balanced then you will be far stronger than someone who is untrained.
>>
>>36762502
Lifting for girls is fine you faggot. It's natural to want to be wanted by the sex of your choice.
>>
>>36762812
"Lifting for girls" is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain", not because it's "against the spirit of the iron", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. Yeah, they might like a little bit of muscle, but 1) it's meaningless compared to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME, and 2)Studies have shown that women prefer their partners to be in shape naturally, rather than having to go to the gym to maintain a physique.
>>
>>36762846
Wanting to attract the opposite sex is one of the biological imperatives you mongoloid.

Lifting is not deep. Lifting is to facilitate dat der imperative to procreate (git strong, git aesthetic, git grils)

Lifting strengthens the signals that would attract a potential mate.

Fuck off with your bullshit
>>
>>36762477
Is this a thing in the US? I'm 6'4 in the UK, and a lot of girls seem to be kinda scared by really tall guys almost... They definitely aren't first pick for the majority of girls
>>
>>36762882
>Wanting to attract the opposite sex is one of the biological imperatives you mongoloid.
YES, but the point is that LIFTING WILL NOT FUCKING MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN, YOU STUPID GYMCEL FUCK.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Girls do not give a FUCK about muscles. You sound like a "redpiller" who thinks "game" and "confidence" matter, LMFAO. In case you haven't noticed, the factors that determine attraction are GENETIC, as "procreating" is BASED UPON spreading the best GENES.

Women are attracted to GENETICALLY good traits. Not some carefully maintained gymcel physique.
>>
File: 1418056493881.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418056493881.png
198KB, 550x535px
>6'6

Too bad bro.
>>
>>36762477

Lift because you like it, simple. I like measuring my progress and looking at myself in the mirror, I enjoy watching my diet and eating healthy, I enjoy getting stronger. It's not for most people, but I enjoy it so I do it.
>>
>>36762952
>gymcel
HAES pls go
>>
File: playtime.jpg (34KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
playtime.jpg
34KB, 400x390px
>>36762477
Tell me about it. I spent the latter half of my teenage years thinking girls will eventually fall for me if I lift enough. Now I'm 6'0, 200lb with a near-1400 total and I'm still as lonely as ever.

The thing I've learned is that while girls do like a muscular body, they see /fit/ guys like we see club sluts, good for a fuck, but not relationship material. I've had a few one-off things with sluttier girls, but I've never been able to bag one of those girl-next-door qts that are relationship material.

Fuck women and their shit. I'm gonna leave humanity soon, I'm already too old for prime girls, anyway, and I'm not gonna settle and be some old slut's beta provider. Yes, I'm bitter.
>>
>>36762952
Fuck off to sluthate you genetic failure. Of course women will always be repulsed by your disgusting excuse for a face no matter what you do, but for people without subpar genetics lifting will not hurt.
>>
>>36762502
Dis nigga.
>>
File: 1355525933498.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1355525933498.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>36763084
Someone sounds mgtow
>>
>>36762477
I lift to stave off the self-hatred.
>>
>>36762477
It's a hobby
>>
>>36762614
yeah but what can you actually do with your 'total strength' apart from not fitting into jeans
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.