[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No appetite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 4izTZVI.jpg (51KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
4izTZVI.jpg
51KB, 500x725px
53kg wet. 180cm tall.

What the fuck should I eat? I can't even drink my gainer without puking.
>>
Try concrete so you can harden the fuck up
>>
SSRI antidepressants are god tier for appetite.
I used to be like you. Now I eat all day.
>>
Eat as much as you can and then try to eat more.
Repeat.
>>
>>36761555
I have a bunch of seroplex, that kills my dick
I have atarax but never tried it tho
>>
>53 kg
are you a girl?
go to doctor .
>>
>>36761536
>tfw same height 180cm
>tfw 62kg
just weighed myself because in a month I'll be starting a new labor intensive job
trying to get myself back in shape for it seeing as I dropped 10kg down from 72 from 2 years of not working out, eating 1 meal a day and being depressed
I honestly don't know what to expect
ideally I'd love to shove on like 10kg of mass in a month but that's probably impossible
even with 72 kg I looked hella skinny, at 62 I am Auschwitz mode so I can't even picture 180 with 53kg
>>
>>36761536
EAT

Don't worry about what you're eating so much, just get used to eating more of it.

Can't keep down your mass gainer? Drink half of it, or however much you can keep down, then wait for a few hours and drink the rest.

Have a big breakfast - eggs are great. You'll soon start to get hungry again in the afternoon. If you cook, use plenty of oil.

Also, snack. Almonds, nuts, fruit - even something unhealthy, if it helps you eat more for now. Worry about getting enough calories now, you can still worry about where they're coming from later once you learned to eat more than a toddler.

GOMAD is an option but I found it hard to drink a lot of milk and still have an appetite for meals.
>>
File: 1430090621974.jpg (30KB, 275x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430090621974.jpg
30KB, 275x450px
I know it's an ebin maymay, but you could be a perfect candidate for SS + GOMAD.
>>
>>36761666
I am his weight, at 160cm. Still look sort of skinny. This guy is a walking skelly.
>>
>>36761536
is it me or is that guy carrying his helmet like hes
"Fabulous"
>>
>>36761781
Nah, just you.
>>
>>36761781
White boi insecure much?
>>
>>36761536
Just eat until you puke.
>>
>>36761536
Drink a lot of diet coke
>>
>53kg

How. Even if I wanted to I couldn't go that low.
>>
>>36761536
Eat every two hours - look up an anorexia refeeding meal plan which fits your TDEE on the internet and stick to it, they'll have ideas for snacks, small meals etc.
>tuna mayo sandwiches
>baked potato with mackerel, spring onions and mayo
>tuna and pasta with tomato sauce, onions, celery, beans and mushrooms
>a big breakfast with scrambled egg, baked beans, fried bread, garlic mushrooms and cheese
>cottage cheese with peanuts and raisins
>pecans, cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts
>pasta and fish/prawns with cottage cheese and cauliflower/broccoli
>>
>>36762231
>that list of food
some of us are poorfags who can only afford one meal a day
>>
>>36762242
if you can't afford to eat six meals a day then seek some kind of social aid - not eating isn't an option if you want to survive.
>>
>>36762242
> one meal a day

List of foods sounds gross, but you can and have to eat more than that. Learn how to shop for groceries and cook. Stuff like rice and beans is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>36761536

Like a couple of anons have already said, snacks. You can sneak in a lots of calories easily without even noticing, thats how people often get fat right? I also would concentrate on calorie dense foods and I dont mean some unhealthy shit like chips or candy.
>>
>>36762255
>List of foods sounds gross,
if someone's a long-term undereater they won't be able to eat exactly the way they want to.
>>
>>36762319
I'm just grossed out by all the fish and mayo because I hate both.

I used to undereat a bit - what fixed it for me was eating three meals a day, or at least I managed most of the time.
>>
>>36761536
former auschwitz here.
you're probably not lifting anything heavy.
you're probably not eating breakfast too. If i don't, I could go almost all day without eating. Breakfast gets me hungry all day. Take something you find delicious, burgers, pancakes, cum, whatever and abuse it until your stomach gets used to food
>>
>>36762505
I actually don't. My max DL is 90kg, my max squat is 70kg.
>>
>>36762535
Bump
>>
>>36763362
>>
>>36762505
Another former ausschwitz here that can confirm.
Breakfast does it for me. Even if its just oats+milk and one scoop whey (come on!). It goes down super easy with some water.
If i dont have breakfast however, i dont feel hungry until late afternoon.
>>
>>36761666

>same height and weight as this guy
>skinnyfat

what do?

also, nice satanic trips
>>
high fat/calorie dense foods help. make a shake of stuff that you like. ice cream, peanut butter, olive oil, fried chicken, eggs, throw it all in there, add whatever else you want
>>
>>36761553
First post Best post
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.