[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (22KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
22KB, 555x555px
How do you get over serious body dysmporphia? Seriously, guys, I'm getting more fucked up in the head day and day. I notice every little piece of shit about me, I can't stop looking at mirros and my reflection EVERYWHERE -- literally, everywhere. The bus stop, business windows, lakes, water in the street, my phone, computer, riding my bike past windows, etc...

furthermore, for the past months ive been eating less than 1000 calories but working out incredibly hard. I don't even know what to think about my body anymore. somedays i feel fat as fuck, somedays i feel i look good and ripped, other days I feel just meh... but seriously, I recoginize i have a fucking problem.

I can't talk to girls because I think they're looking at my love handles or tits, or sagging jaw, or fat cheeks, or stomach, or some shit. I can't even fucking talk to chicks i'm so self centered and concerned about my image. I fucking can't, fuck.

I'm going nuts over this. I go to the gym 2-3 days a week, ride my bike 15+ miles every day and practice golf 10 hours a day (yeah, golf isn't a sport whatever but it's hard as fuck work with all the walking and swinging).

I used to eat right, but now I'm falling off. I'm really not eating All i ate today was three eggs and four cookies. fuck. I used to eat chicken, oats and other valuable food; now I just fucking can't. FUCK. I need help guys.

I won't go to the doctors or shit, please just tell me how to get over this. I need to talk to girls and not feel self conscious. A chick has NEVER seen me naked. Fuck. I've never even kissed a girl bro. what the fuck is wrong with me. And there's hella chicks on the golf course that i could probably get with it but i avoid them because i fucking HATE MYSELF.

Pic related, is me. Plz help. I don't need diet help, i know what to eat.. i just need help getting over my damn insecurities.. i'm a wreck and self conscious to the point of unable to function.
>>
Here's the cure in brief:

See a therapist
Stop browsing /fit/
>>
>>36761132
I am fat (285 pounds and dropping), you on the other hand look alright dude, get some protein and lift if it will make you feel better. trust me, I have had insecurites about love handles and man boobs my entire fucking life, you are nowhere near as bad as me.
>>
calm your tits and start participating in some therapy, /fit/ won't help you. no one really thinks about you because most people think about their own insecurities or about what they'll have for lunch or whatever, really...
>>
>>36761178
no offense, but not being close to a fat guy isn't making me feel any better... keep working, just saying
>>36761146
i just want to know if im being laughed at by dudes and girls behind my back.. i feel like i am
>>
>>36761186
i know, im just trying to give you perspective, that you are very well off in the "body department", try your best that's all you can do.
>>
Treat yourself the way you'd treat others. Would you internally judge others the way you judge yourself? Have some respect for yourself, you look fine and you're on your way to making it.
>>
>>36761198
thanks man, i appreciate the honesty just like i said here >>36761186 want to know if im being laughed at
>>
Start lifting, srs
>>
>>36761202
thanks a lot brother.. really means a lot from where im at
>>
>>36761132
You barely even started working out.. if you had real issues you'd never have let yourself look so bad in the first place. No wonder your self conscious but don't say you have boys dysmorphia just cause you check yourself out in the mirror and get obsessed... because that's just the truth you only started realizing recently. Work out more cunt goin to the gym obviously not often enough and your diet us also pretty shit if you look so flabby.
>>
>>36761210
>been lifting 2-3 times a week for a year
>start lifting

this is why i hate this place
>>
>>36761206
i don't know about who you typically hang out with, but all the people i know wouldn't laugh at you (i am canadian though..so that might be a factor). I would kill to have a body like yours, it's past the need for cutting, prime for some muscle gain
>>
>>36761217
fuck this guy OP
>>
>>36761217
Post body
>>
>>36761223
thanks bro that inspires me to keep going and working, thanks a lot
>>
>>36761235
not a problem. we all have a cross to bear, inspiration is the fuel to act, your tank just needed a refill is all.
>>
>>36761217
>because that just the truth you only started realizing recently
except I've hated how i looked ever since i was 10 years old... hated my weighted, hated my flab..

I'm no bodybuilder, no model, barely an athlete really body wise.. I want to make it, I want to get 10% body fat.. but something in my head tells me i never will; and my problem now is not being able to function in life, in the gym, at sporting events, with people because of my self conciousness. call it what you want; when I physically can't go 30 seconds without looking in a mirror and willingly stop eating food I should be eating, I know I have a problem.
>>
Was in your position, do a lean bulk for a solid 6 months. You'll feel fatter but you'll start getting more muscle and seeing gains in the gym. You can not honestly say that the body you have now should reflect the body of someone that has put a year in to the gym. after the 6 months or so cut down again and you'll feel way better. There is a reason your weight loss is so slow even though you're eating 1000 calories, you have no muscle at all but you're still pudgy as fuck. If you want to stay pudgy as fuck with no muscle then by all means continue what you're doing now.
>>
>>36761221
You lifted like a pussy most likely and you didn't get enough protein. Up your intensity and eat better.
>>
>>36761132
You don't have body dysmporphia. You really do look like shit.
>>
>>36761132
Go watch some videos on a youtube channel called simple pickup. they have some pretty valuable advice about self confidence and how to talk to girls in their older videos.
>>
Girls who will only connect with you on a superficial level like that, are hardly worth your time. Except if youre looking to go on a pumping&dumping spree. (If that is your goal, just eat and lift more, your body is fine)

Other girls will really not care about your body as much as you do. Other guys even less so.

Thats what i believe atleast. I still suffer from the same symptoms as you, but its gotten alot better.

Also, i dont think wide hips are that rare amongst guys. Youre really not the only one.
>>
>>36761375
This only applies to reallife though, this board is the exact opposite.
>>
>>36761250
You have to put on MUSCLE, not get 10% bodyfat.
>>
Literally everything you think about yourself is correct, stop bothering us with this shit, go back to /r9k/
>>
You sound like a beta , a pussy, a straight up bitch. Grow a pair my god. Do you even like girls? Cuz you sound hella faggy. Plus idk you might actually be ugly . lol

Body is OK. No reason you shouldn't get laid. It's average.
>>
>>36761132
>posting about your innermost vulnerabilities on 4chan
>asking for help about body dysmorphia on /fit/

come on man. you're young and your brain is fucking with you. you have to ignore the negative thoughts you have about yourself in a way. pick up a hobby that's completely unrelated to your body (music, whittling, reading books, etc). stop tying thoughts of success or failure to your body or food. actively try to notice things about yourself, other people, and society in general that aren't tied to appearance or fitness, seek out ways to view the world that isn't through the lens of dysmorphia.

other people will see you as some normal looking, healthy, sprightly young guy who likes to exercise, nobody notices those minute details you obsess over.

you'll be alright man. you can easily outgrow your unhealthy thinking if you work at making those mental gains. you're young and you'll see that life is a lot bigger than how you view it right now when you start working to notice it.
>>
>>36761132
>I won't go to the doctors or shit, please just tell me how to get over this

Just kill yourself now moron. If you're not going to get therapy your problem is just going to get worse until you go full blown nuts.
>>
>>36761132
dude you're average as. NO ONE would see you and be like "OMG LOOK AT THAT DUDE" trust me you fit in fine.
>>
File: moralisierender schulz.png (41KB, 204x203px) Image search: [Google]
moralisierender schulz.png
41KB, 204x203px
>>36761132
well... you do look like shit so...
read the sticky I guess?
>>
>>36761132
>for the past months ive been eating less than 1000 calories
>less than 1000 calories
>eating less than 1000 calories
>for the past months
>less than 1000
>for months
And you wonder why you're having mental/emotional issues?

Eat every two hours - three meals with three snacks in between every day.

Also seek medical assistance, they'll help you work out a meal plan. Though it's possible to work it out yourself you may as well access the help that's available.
>>
Welcome to being a woman
>>
>>36761132
don't worry my man you don't have dysmorphia, you're just small
>>
Mirrors are nothing but a reflection of reality. If you want to deny reality by seeing a therapist it is your problem. Wanna feel like a sick cunt ? Well then lift like a sick cunt. Stop pretending that you've been "working out" these past few years, you did not. Your program was obviously not constant, the same could be said for your diet. You are not that fat, just ask a real trainer do coach you and you'll be much meaner in less than a year. Fuck all the beta faggots, don't listen to them.
>>
Read the fucking sticky you ugly faggot.
>>
>somedays i feel i look good and ripped
????
I don't mean to insult you in any way but dude you got a lot of work to do.
Pick up a good program and EAT ffs
>>
>>36761132
LIft, improve, use your hatred for something good. Go to the gym as you feel the self-hatred coming on, and fucking utilize that shit, utilize until you become the Greek God you so strongly desire to be.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.