[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CrossFit or nah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wellbuilt.jpg (160KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
wellbuilt.jpg
160KB, 960x960px
I don't really I agree with all of their movements but the idea of being a decent lifter and a decent endurance athlete has its appeal. Question is are most of them natty or not?
>>
No they are all roiding like crazy and the best ones don't even do cross fit to train, they do Oly lifting and running/HIIT separately which is a far better idea.
>>
>>36757768
They still do medcons or wods for conditioning or at least to test themselves no?
>>
>>36757890
The majority of their off season is spent doing what >>36757768 said. They may run the occasional competition-like routine to get an idea of where they are. They may up the frequency of these when games season is about to start, but they aren't an integral part of training.
>>
>>36757938
You think they are on roids too?
>>
>>36758007
The men in your picture certainly are, as is anyone who looks like them
>>
>>36757743

crossfit is a game. Its basically like asking if playing basketball everyday will make you all buff. It obviously wont and all the basketball players who are buff got that way from working out (and steroids)
>>
>>36758007
rule of thumb: if a guy looks like there is a smaller DYEL guy trying to get out of the top of his body frame, he's orange julius af
>>
>>36757768
Is right. They don't train with crossfit. At most they will use some "crossfit" (they're really just giving names to exercise styles that have existed forever) methods as benchmarks.

>>36757743
The appeal is that people that pay the exorbitant prices for the training do so because they have been suckered so badly that they have to justify it with cultish loyalty.

They competitive aspect really keeps people in, and in some areas the crossfit gyms are the only places with such equipment.

Also, those guys in op's pic are roiding.
>>
File: klokov.jpg (570KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
570KB, 788x697px
>>36758007
Everyone in that pic is. Take away the high contrast black and white filter they are gonna look pretty similar to guys like klokov who exclusively lift oly.
>>
>>36758162
Don't think you can accurately tell by looking at one pic. If it were bodybuilders you would have probably given them a pass on the juice test
>>
>>36758234
Every professional bodybuilder with a brand of their own uses steroids. There's a reason why natty bodybuilding competitions are a thing.

I'm getting sick of all you dyels who've lifted for 6 months or less asking dipshit questions and then denying the answers
>>
>>36758234
Steroid use is so rampant that this board has a daily thread dedicated to it, and the posters in current body threads are almost exclusively users. Just cause someone doesn't look like giga nigga doesn't mean they don't use them.
>>
>>36758234
If they were bodybuilders (or aspiring ones) I would be more prone to say that they are roiding.
>>
Just get a pull up bar in your house and use it all the time, try gymnast exercises, and run occasionally. It sounds like the same thing to me without having to deal with the knobs who actually do crossfit
>>
>>36757743
When will the crossfit meme die?

Lifting for strength while also training for conditioning has been the backbone of sports for fucking decades yet all these faggots think they're inventing some new hot shit.

I was hitting tires with sledgehammers, pushing weight sleds and doing HIIT shit before crossfit was even a thought, but now whenever I talk about some conditioning work I did I get
>o-oh you mean like crossfit

God damn it, fuck off.

OP, just do some road work, lift, and work on power movements now and then and you'll be well rounded enough to never have to join their faggy cult.
>>
>>36758321
>I'm getting sick of all you dyels who've lifted for 6 months or less asking dipshit questions and then denying the answers
+1
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.