[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

injury help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg (34KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg
34KB, 640x521px
Hey /fit/ I recently dislocated my shoulder and a rock climbing accident. I went to the doctors today and they told me that I need to take it easy and not work out for at least 2 weeks. This totally bums me out, because I have been trying to get /fit/ for the last year and I have finally made progress and now this happens.
>Feels like a total slap to the face.
I am sure some of you have had injuries, and I was wondering what can I do to maintain my gains for a while without working out
>>
>>36744952
Do not try to workout anyway. You could change these 2 weeks in 6 month if you don't listen to these doctors. Just slow down a bit on the calories (you don't want to store fat), and keep eating proteins.

When you start working out again, go easy at first, light weights etc

Be patient anon, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>36745247
>Be patient anon, and you'll be fine.
thanks for the advice man
>>
File: 2016-02-23 16.48.49.jpg (819KB, 1883x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-23 16.48.49.jpg
819KB, 1883x1060px
>me irl

ive been out 4 weeks for this shit
>>
>>36745285
I know how frustrating it can get. But don't worry, your gains won't fade away in 2-3 weeks ;)
>>
yeah guys im just going to piggy back off this OPs thread. ive also been injured, its a left testicle injury. im getting a procedure done on the 15th but literally the past month ive been out of action. i can feel a difference,is there anything i can do or am i fucked
>>
>>36745577
OP here
jeeze, man that sounds rough. I wouldn't even try cardio, this are your nuts we are talking about. Those don't get repaired easily. Did you ask your doc if you could at least do upper body stuff?
>>
>>36745630
so im in the army, and every one thinks im a dirt bag because my physician put me on a dead mans profile, which means im literally not supposed to do anything. and the procedure that im getting is they are going to burn the nerves in my testicle so i dont feel the pain any more, since ive had this pain for quite sometime and recently started getting worse. they cant figure out what it is
>>
>>36744952
i have a russian friend who cut off his finger and got it sewed back on. the doctors told him to not lift but he did it anyway. man up pussy
>>
>>36745656
>burn the nerves in my testicle
I am not a doctor but I recommend that they don't try to burn any nerves in your shaft. This could be caused by a dead vein fucking with your nerves
>>
>>36745678
>russian
I am not an alcoholic who doesn't listen to my insurance company or my doctor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.