[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your friends tell you that youtube trainers are natty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: hhhhhhhhhh.jpg (17KB, 199x187px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhh.jpg
17KB, 199x187px
>when your friends tell you that youtube trainers are natty because "drugs" are bad
>>
>>36738843
It like people don't understand you can get tested and still take drugs so long as you know what you're doing, hence people take drugs for years but get caught only after a long time.
>>
>>36738843
Watched this video of this huge guy who does calisthenics claiming natty. I think calisthenics bros are the worst
>>
>associating with normalfag idiots

GET OUT
>>
>>36738876
This

Lance Armstrong being the most prevalent example.
>>
Lance Armstrong never once tested positive and we all know how that turned out. Literally 90% or more of pro athletes and fitness personalities use some kind of gear, but people would rather beleive the fairytale
>>
>>36738931
literally 100% of athletes are on gear

without it they can't compete
>>
File: jdsklfjsdklfs.jpg (183KB, 649x711px) Image search: [Google]
jdsklfjsdklfs.jpg
183KB, 649x711px
Girl I know told me to be careful so I don't end up like that big guy (had shown her a picture of Klokov)
>>
>>36739032

Yeah bro better be careful with all those squats and "The Press"-es. Don't want to accidentaly baloon up to 105kg world class olympic tier.
>>
>>36738976
Even George Seeger?
>>
>tell my best friends i will roid sooner or later
>they are like "hurrr why, its achievable natural if you are patient"
>they say people like arnold did it natural too
>they dont even lift
>i still couldnt win that discussion even tho i told them he admitted steroid usage and that every elite athlete is on gear

fucking normies, i was seriously mad to see my best friends are the idiots who look at a mens health cover and think "i could look like that if i would just eat rice and chicken and lift 3 times a week for enough time"
>>
File: 1450063604941.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450063604941.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>36739101

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

FUCKING NORMIES AND THEIR IGNORANCE

IT LITERALLY TAKES DECADES EVEN WITH GEAR TO ACHIEVE THOSE PHYSIQUES

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING STUPID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36738916
The lance Armstrong thing was such bullshit. Everyone in the sport was taking drugs, everyone was pushing himself to go to the next level, everyone was working hard, and everyone was doing their part to make the system work and fight against cancer... except lance just worked harder and won those contests fair and square. Yet these fucking sjw bullshit moralists crucified him. He might be a bit of a jerk from all the crap, but having one guy take the fall and ruining a good thing for everyone is fucking retarded.
>>
>>36739213
rule number one of juicing in a pro sport, you dont get caught unless you're either stupid or someone snitches on you
>>
>>36738843
It's funny how in music majority think the only way to make good stuff is to be on drugs.

but when it comes to sports/fitness which IMO is much more taxing and harder ppl don't suspect that maybe the best athletes take more than creatine and whey powder.
I guess every weekend warrior thinks if they had more time they could become professionals if they wanted too lol
>>
File: 1430481377348.jpg (13KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1430481377348.jpg
13KB, 250x237px
>>36738843
>starting to claim they are on steroids to non-lifters

PLEASE BE TROLLING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.