[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me what you ate today /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nyugaf9DEJ1qdywmao1_540.png (159KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyugaf9DEJ1qdywmao1_540.png
159KB, 540x611px
tell me what you ate today /fit/
>>
>>36735895
>went to a waffle place this morning with friend
>1 eggo-sized amazing fluffy waffle
>topped with about a cup of whipped cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, german chocolate drizzle and oreo crumbs

I hate myself
>tfw cutting at 1200
>>
>>36735895
Yo mums cunt
>>
>>36735895
bacon pasta with feta cheese and a shake. made double, including shake, which ill eat after gym in ten minutes then hit the library then go to my lecture then library then lecture then library then get weed get high go out and get drunk
>>
>3 cashew nut and cacao protein balls
>sandwich on pumpkin seed bread with avocado, sundried tomato, cheese and chicken breast
>yoghurt + chai
>avocado on toast
>banana

how many calories do you guys reckon this was?
>>
>>36735895
>coffee
>banana
>plum
>mandarin
>vanilla greek voghurt
>tofu & vege laksa
>7 high-bran weet-bix, whole milk, 2 passionfruit and honey

No dinner yet.
>>
>>36735943
only asked what you ate desu
>>
You guys are fucking terrible
Heres Mine:
oats with milk, shake with whey, dextrose, walnut oil, glutamine, bcaa's, creatine. 2 caps of fishoil, 1 vitamin pill.
Making chicken breast salad with rice right now
>>
>Frozen breakfast sandwich 410 calories
>Home-made jerky
90 calories
>Sausage/cheese stick
100 calories
>Bottle of soda
250 calories
>bag of popcorn
90 calories
>hamburger helper
800 calories

1740 calories total which means I have a -800 deficit for today, i eat garbage I know but I've lost 5 pounds in the last month so I'm trying

I think I'm gonna make it /fit/
>>
>>36735895
>Breakfast Pizza
>Bomb Burrito from QT
>Mug of rootbeer
>4 day old taquitos from QT after being piss drunk last night
>Sandwich with 1 ham 1 piece of cheese

I- I'm going to die young, aren't I?
>>
Went to the buffet like usual.

Whole plate of jalapeƱo chicken

Half plate of white rice

Half plate of lo mein

Whole plate of sushi rolls with most of them being salmon ( this is where I get my monies worth)

Quarter white rice, quarter chicken w/ broccoli, quarter lo mein, quarter pulled pork

And for desert I had half a honey melon, 2 oranges , and a single square of jello

Drank water

Cost me 6$ + tip of 2 $
>>
Breakfast:
2 coffees
2 fried eggs
Piece of english bacon (raw)
Cream cheese
Some cheddar
Cream cheese

Lunch:
Spicy-ass Tom-ka soup
Protein curd cream

Dinner:
idk yet, probably a shake and some chicken and rice
>>
>>36735895
just had a coffee, i'll probably end up having an apple for lunch because i'm going to be busy all day. chicken, pasta and veggies for dinner, although you've just reminded me i need to get some pasta.
>>
>>36736484
+ i'm on a cut obviously
>>
Beginning of my day, had some oatmeal with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, coffee and cinnamon.
>>
supps "dont judge"
l-carnatine
multivitimin
creatine
bcaa
l-glutamine
fish oil
multivitimin
vitimin d
whey
the curse preworkout

Breakfast
6 egg whites

snack
250g greek yog
1 scoop chock whey

lunch
120g salmon
100g mixed vedgies
80g kidney beans

tea
6 egg whites
25g almonds

snack
240g kidneybeans

1261 kcal
170g brotien

cutting
>>
>>36735895
>breakfast/pre wo
Oats+ chocolate brotein and berries
>post wo
Brotein+skim milk
>Lunch
Pizza

Since i'm on a cut i think i'll have to eat chicken breast with some more chicken breast on the side for dinner because there's no way i can fit in my macros and calories in any other way.
>>
>>36735895
Half a flintstone chewable and a glass of water
>>
Nothing because IF

Got a huge ass salad (200kcals) planned for the evening and some potato/veggie/pork cooked in a special pot (1000kcals) for the evening.
>>
>>36735895
So far:
>2.5 oz Kashi cereal with 2% milk
>protein shake (2 scoops COMEON)
>cup of coffee

Later:
>pulled pork from that /fit/ recipe on a ciabatta roll with a grapefruit for lunch
>Probably same thing for dinner or i may throw some pork into a salad and eat that.

Fatass cutting at 2540 cals
>>
Breakfast: one cup raisen bran crunch with unsweetened almond milk and a cup of coffee

Post work out: Protein crepes (one scope protein powder, 2 eggs, just enough coconut cream to get texture right) with red bean paste filling and drizzle of honey, second cup of coffee

Lunch: Half a bag of the Southwest Steamfresh protein blend with pan seared scallops and enough Cholula hot sauce to make me feel like I might start breathing fire

Supper: Not sure yet
>>
.5 cup of oatmeal
200 gram of plain greek yogurt
Some Brie and Strawberries
>>
File: egu7NFt.jpg (106KB, 570x799px) Image search: [Google]
egu7NFt.jpg
106KB, 570x799px
Smoothie: 3 tsp peanut butter, 3 oz Greek yogurt, 1.5 cups whole milk, half a banana, 3 scoops oat powder, 2 scoops whey.
Breakfast: 4 eggs, 1 oz cheese, 3 oz steak.
Dinner: 6 oz 80/20 ground beef, 2.5 oz whole wheat pasta, 1 oz cheese, .5 cup marinara.
Snack: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat with 1.5 cups whole milk.
Also some bcaas and green tea in there somewhere.
>>
>>36735895
>milk with muesli and a yogurt
>tuna rice salad and some ham plus an orange
>a banana and canned sardines
currently eating rice broccoli and turkey for dinner
>>
Banana
Then hot food from canteen, Rice, carrots and stir fry 90% veg with some sauce.

Dinner chicken soup, 3 bowls
>>
>>36735895
Salad with 1/3 head of lettuce, four eggs, three strips of bacon and some caesar dressing
>>
>>36735965
About 900 calories if I had to guess without knowing measurements.
>>
ate a banana before doing my cardio
then I ate some paella from yesterday, (around three spoons)
for lunch, 3 steaks of turkey, two eggs, and some tomatoes with olive oil
for dinner I guess I'll eat the two spare steaks from lunch
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.